Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,458 members, 7,881,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (5226 Views)

When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity / You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
Re: .. by Coolie89(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
Itz a game ,like 'The game'.
Re: .. by demelza: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
Woman beings can never be satisfied with what they have. You are kissing someone else whereas you have a steady boyfriend?
And you are willing to sacrifice your relationship for a dude you met 2months ago.
Go ahead and satisfy your curiousity. Lets also hope the boyfriend will be there waiting when you come back to your senses.

1 Like

Re: .. by Coolie89(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
@op u b learner ba cos we guyz get brain pass una.cheesy
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Re: .. by demelza: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
bettyaliu: hey,take it easy bullshit happens you're no saint either besides we all fall, falling back on track is what matters. Besides my bf is understanding l told him the truth and how l feel am always transparent and he trust me. He didn't go about criticizing or judging when l told him. I never wanted the feeling that's why am avoiding the guy.
I am not judging you, I am just merely stating my opinion.
Do you tell your boyfriend that you do kiss this guy? If you do and he doesnt say anything, he must either be a rare gem or....
Good thing you have made the decision to stay away from him, that is the best for now.
As per your title to this thread, its just the way we humans are wired. We always believe the grass is greener on the other side.

1 Like

Re: .. by MrCork: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
..their u go...Nigerian women cannot be trusted..period! angry
Re: .. by drnoel: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
demelza:
I am not judging you, I am just merely stating my opinion.
Do you tell your boyfriend that you do kiss this guy? If you do and he doesnt say anything, he must either be a rare gem or....
Good thing you have made the decision to stay away from him, that is the best for now.
As per your title to this thread, its just the way we humans are wired. We always believe the grass is greener on the other side.
bettyaliu: hey,take it easy bullshit happens you're no saint either besides we all fall, falling back on track is what matters. Besides my bf is understanding l told him the truth and how l feel am always transparent and he trust me. He didn't go about criticizing or judging when l told him. I never wanted the feeling that's why am avoiding the guy.
Hey demelza may not be judging u but I am. Do u think u are the only one that is being tempted. U had no business being with anoda man while u had a steady guy talk less of kissing him. Some men would have really given u gap to do some thinking. What u did could break the trust of someone that cares about. Cos na play play butterfly dey take enter fire. Look, we are all human beings, we get tempted but the way we react, act to these temptations matter a million. U bf is really a cool guy and u should be lucky to have him cos some men would break up with u for just that cos they felt they couldn't trust u anymore.
I've had women come tell me plainly to my face that they wanted something. Am no Adonis, am just this skiny bony guy but its happened to me so often, sometimes I ask myself what the shit is going on. But then, I've Neva being tempted to step out with one talk less kiss one. I have one who put me thru hell cos I rejected her. She happens to work in the same place I do and made me almost lose my job just to humble me cos she thought my pride was what was preventing from dating her but I still didn't. No one is a saint but u got to set priority for urself.

2 Likes

Re: .. by flolancracker: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
angry you kissed another dude and your bf knows about it and didn't flip? angry no offence, your bf is either kissing someone else too or angry hoping for a 3some which includes †he guy u cheated with angry no offence

2 Likes

Re: .. by Goldenboy007(m): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
I don't know why you girls would never learn but hear this today; A guy you are in a relationship, you told him you cheated on him with another guy and he says he understands? i laugh in swahili ! Guys are very understanding and will always be ready to share if you are not their main girl! they are building up your case for the day your time would expire with them. The beginning of your story was interesting until you included that kissing part and i doubt if you only stopped at kissing, so what advice do you need you bloody cheat? The other guy tried telling you the truth but you girls don't listen when they want to come clean so they end up playing your game.

1, It is not a crime to admire others while in a relationship but don't indulge by putting yourself in a compromising position
2, When you confess such to your boyfriend and he waives it off as one of those things. Check your boyfriend because you are just an option or have just become one.
3, Being faithful in a relationship is nothing hard, you are tempted by your own greed! i.e. cheating dey your eyez you just want some form of justification from greedy people like yourself !

4 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
flolancracker: angry you kissed another dude and your bf knows about it and didn't flip? angry no offence, your bf is either kissing someone else too or angry hoping for a 3some which includes †he guy u cheated with angry no offence

Re: .. by Princesszoe: 3:57am On Sep 02, 2013
And i hope all of you judging her has never cheated on your partners before. OP, am going to deviate a little now, please ignore some advises that has been dropped here out of chauvinism and hypocrisy. Don't tell me you can't spot them cause you can, when you read, read and re-read their comments carefully. Think out of the box while reading comments. Check the posters previous comments on past threads especially threads that are sexually and relationship related. Threads that have to do with topics where a man visits brothels; cheats on the wife; attracted to other woman aside his partner; e.t.c. Check those threads to confirm and be at least 98% sure whether such a person can profer same harsh or disciplinary advise when same sex gender is involved. N.B: some may be using multiple handles but some how by their fruits( same comments) you shall know them.Meanwhile, try and build a strong wall of discipline around you, with that, you can always control yourself not to hurt yourself or partner.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 02, 2013
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 02, 2013
undecided
Re: .. by chobiz: 5:35am On Sep 02, 2013
A true relationship doesn't even notice any other person! Hope things are going well with ur present relationship?

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 02, 2013
undecided
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 02, 2013
I laff @ sm men, its a crush its a crush till his kini will slip into urs, u dnt expect emotions nt to set in wen u av even kissed more dan 1s, put urself in d guy's shoe assuming he told u dt he kissed a girl hw will u feel?? d problem wth ladies is dt dey can't take 10% of wt dey give, he shld av broken up with u instantly den dt would av made u tink straight nd tell dt oda guy off, instead of all dis "am avoiding him u singing here" so wen u two l8r see, u'll start singing I miss u 2geda.
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 02, 2013
Imagine if all ladies do wt u did, den hw many faithful ladies would be left?? Moral of the story: Never love a woman too much.
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 02, 2013
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 02, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 02, 2013
If I told u wt u doing is good do u knw dts judging?? But u won't see it as dt cos it suits u so well, d truth always seem like judging, u are ryt am nt in ur shoes, assuming d dude had given u quit notice we will all be here consoling nd ladies will be singing all guys are thesame, a guy will do anytin to win u to his side nd dts wt d oda dude is doing d moment u on his side u'll see his true side, my advice to ur bf is to brake up with u fast so u can go to dt oda guy nd satisfy ur curiosity cos if he continues wth u d only reason u'll want to stay in relationship will be cos u dnt want to brake his heart

2 Likes

Re: .. by Exponental(m): 6:43am On Sep 02, 2013
If u know ur bf is real (if u are engaged or u av gone far in d relationship), avoid d oda guy. If u aint sure abt ur bf, dont lose d oda guy, make him ur plan b.
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 02, 2013
Goldenboy007: I don't know why you girls would never learn but hear this today; A guy you are in a relationship, you told him you cheated on him with another guy and he says he understands? i laugh in swahili ! Guys are very understanding and will always be ready to share if you are not their main girl! they are building up your case for the day your time would expire with them. The beginning of your story was interesting until you included that kissing part and i doubt if you only stopped at kissing, so what advice do you need you bloody cheat? The other guy tried telling you the truth but you girls don't listen when they want to come clean so they end up playing your game.

1, It is not a crime to admire others while in a relationship but don't indulge by putting yourself in a compromising position
2, When you confess such to your boyfriend and he waives it off as one of those things. Check your boyfriend because you are just an option or have just become one.
3, Being faithful in a relationship is nothing hard, you are tempted by your own greed! i.e. cheating dey your eyez you just want some form of justification from greedy people like yourself !
And are you saying those pieces of advice giving to her is not helpful? You wanna give an advice pls do and get the eff out. Stop talking poo about someone else's advice plus you don't expect her to go scrambling over past posts. Hmmm I can see you are just like the op if not worse.
Re: .. by Iaz93: 7:11am On Sep 02, 2013
flolancracker: angry you kissed another dude and your bf knows about it and didn't flip? angry no offence, your bf is either kissing someone else too or angry hoping for a 3some which includes †he guy u cheated with angry no offence

No more_no less!
cool

[/quote]
Re: .. by djeezy(m): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2013
@topic, it's becomes of greed. Human emotional need is sometimes hard to satisfy. As a girl, if you always crush on cute guys and ends up dating one. If you see another guy that is so cute than your bf, you start having a crush on him too.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2013
simply LUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, go and watch Tyler Perry temptation. That man you are cheating with will not marry you. And paradventure he did, he can never trust you. He will remind you that he was sleeping with you while u were dating another man and how will he be sure another man is not sleeping with you now. If we all go smotching everyone we have/had a crush on,I would have smootched all the tall dark handsome nigerian and ghanian actors. The truth is that we can never stop having crushes, not even in marriage. What are you going to do then?

2 Likes

Re: .. by slap1(m): 7:39am On Sep 02, 2013
If that guy enter you, the crush will be crushed. Me, I never had feelings for any girl when I had a girlfriend. Now, I can afford a crush, but I'm not thinking much about it. I'm focused on building myself a bright future.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 02, 2013
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 02, 2013
Bros, that guy done hold the core sector and there is no going back...

What will happen next be say the GUY go fvck her...

OP, yes, you are getting fvked whether u like it or not...

Where is Chysel who called me heartless because of the way I talk about girls and my disgust for them... I would eaten u up chysel today. Have you now seen why I act the way I do?

Tell me what the OP's boyfriend has done to deserve this? Tell me if not for being a Nice guy and the OP is already falling for baddo...

Why are yoy girls this way? Is it a crime to be nice? Is it a sin? Is it an abomination? Why are you people this heartless? angry angryangry
Coolie89: @op u b learner ba cos we guyz get brain pass una.cheesy
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2013
Re: .. by Pdizzle(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2013
See aint no saint so i wont judge u, buh i can bet d guy u re crushn on has a girl and a sidechick apart frm u. And as for telln ur bf u kissed sum1 n hez nt pissed..there is fire on the mountain, u dnt wana loose at the end so just be a gud girl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mum, 40, Repeatedly Raped Best Friend’s 12-year-old Son, And Falls Pregnant / 30 Characteristics To Know A Virtuous Women – Must Read / Can You Spot What's Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.