Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,501 members, 7,881,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (5228 Views)

When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity / You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by drnoel: 1:29am On Sep 08, 2013
bettyaliu: Tnx to all d peeps the gave meaningful advive, mobawa, princess Zoe, pdizzle, sunny t and a host of others tnx. Even before openin d thread i've done wat needed to be done am only human am sure most persons hv gone tru wat l went tru in on way or d oda ones ability to pull through is wat makes one responsible, l cn see some guys hating and ranting pouring out their frustration on me lyk dem pharasees as though d are saints nw l knw hw hypocritical some ppl can be hating as though d are perfect. Anyways am so happy l've gotten mysef together. For all of ya dissing ur opinion does nt define me so no shakin more no take panadol for person headache if u take na u sabi
Isn't this last writeup a sign of irresponsility. Sad, she cheated but even sadder that she took it along the stride confident her bf will look the other side. Some naija ladies,...na wah 4 una.
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2013
When you watch Titanic, there is a section where it is stated: 'a woman's heart is an ocean of secrets...'

though short but there are a lot of meaning in there.

She even came out to wtite about it... What about those who hide it? Huh? Never trust a woman. NEVER!!!
drnoel:
Isn't this last writeup a sign of irresponsility. Sad, she cheated but even sadder that she took it along the stride confident her bf will look the other side. Some naija ladies,...na wah 4 una.
Re: .. by Enegod(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2013
lemme comment before they delete this thread...
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2013
That guy is deceitful. Run my girl! Run!!! Stay with your bf n try to spice up your relationship. The new dude is out to mess with your head! Why do women always fall for the crafty ones? Forget that guy, he ll play with your intelligence, win you over if you let him, he ll cheat on you with another (maybe with a fellow-male), he ll leave you high and dry when he eventually dumps you.
Be wise, be careful of your heart.
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
gringringringringringringringringringrin
Enegod: lemme comment before they delete this thread...
Re: .. by Enegod(m): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringringringringringringrin
grin grin
Re: .. by WackyJ1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
LOl when the guy comes begging with his cute eyes and sweeet words offering to be just friends and saying that he understands that she's in a relationship but that he misses her friendship so much and promising not to ever go beyond the line I pray make the OP no fall back not knowing that it's all a lie

2Sexy so you still dey here dey look the OP lol
Re: .. by sleekch1c(f): 12:05am On Sep 09, 2013
2s£xy:
Bros, that guy done hold the core sector and there is no going back...

What will happen next be say the GUY go fvck her...

OP, yes, you are getting fvked whether u like it or not...

Where is Chysel who called me heartless because of the way I talk about girls and my disgust for them... I would eaten u up chysel today. Have you now seen why I act the way I do?

Tell me what the OP's boyfriend has done to deserve this? Tell me if not for being a Nice guy and the OP is already falling for baddo...

Why are yoy girls this way? Is it a crime to be nice? Is it a sin? Is it an abomination? Why are you people this heartless? angry angryangry
They hurt you real bad didn't they? Pls try to give advice devoid of bitterness.

@op,
Review your relationship with your man,there must be something missing...something that made u fall for another guy. Find out what it is and work on it. The 2nd guy sounds confused and unreliable anyway.
Pls ignore the judgemental comments.....you shld know that not everyone who visits this forum comes with head screwed on tight. Thumbs up princesszoe,excellent comment.
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 09, 2013
sleekch1c:
They hurt you real bad didn't they? Pls try to give advice devoid of bitterness.

@op,
Review your relationship with your man,there must be something missing...something that made u fall for another guy. Find out what it is and work on it. The 2nd guy sounds confused and unreliable anyway.
Pls ignore the judgemental comments.....you shld know that not everyone who visits this forum comes with head screwed on tight. Thumbs up princesszoe,excellent comment.

hey egghead, never never refer to me or quote me anywhere. Talk to the OP and leave damn it.

In the last few weeks, there have been series of thread with complaint of men about the women in their lifes.

All cheating.

Roughly 3 months ago, a nairaland's friend killed himself by hanging because he caught his wife fvcking another dude(his brother)

just a few weeks ago, another nairalander caught his wife fvcking his friend.

Within that same period,another nairalander complained about his wife and her so called ex.

Less than 1 month ago, another nairalander complained about his girlfriend's attitude, which was quite evident that she has another dude...

I personally spent 2months consoling a friend because his girlfriend cheated on him. I thank God he is normal and doing better.

All this I have listed have one thing in common: the men were too nice and gentle to their women.

Pathetically, most woman are programmed not to respect the nice and gentle dudes, the ones who hardly scold them for their slightest misdemeanor, the one who hardly objects to their request, the one calls often or care most... They are programmed to like and respect the hardened hearts, the tough guys, the one who takes no nonsense.

A tough guy would have delt with the OP the very moment she opened her silly mouth and talk about are 'plan B' boyfriend. She should have been given a nice Oyededpo Slap x3 to awakened her senses and exorcise the demon in her.

Unfortunately, they don't admit it when you ask them. They will tell you they like a nice dude but the reverse is the case.

Egghead, next time if want to quote me, do it in a respectful manner or you would often avoid me when you see this handle. I don't mind going haywire angry
Rubbish!!!!

Guys, d OP dey go cry say make dem close the thread and change her name.

She even remove her picture. Picture wey I don save tey tey... I laugh in hindu: nehi nehi nehi nehi

WARNING: Never respect a your girlfriend until she has proven her worth. Never give them an automatic shirt but let them fight for the shirt. Never give them respect but let them earn it.

If your girlfriend fvck up, treat her fuvck well welll and smash it on her face. Don't take nonsense and don't let any silly thing abuse you ooh. When a woman has lost her respect for you, you NEVER regain it... Never.

Even if you are the kind that hardly get angry when someone does something wrong, pls pls pls, learn to aggitate with anger oh and take no nonsense from your girlfriend. If u dey play gentle man, dem go use u do kparo ooh.
Re: .. by Uch74(m): 6:58am On Sep 09, 2013
What do you expect your BF to say? Are you a learner! Why not stick to the guy you know very well, rather than fooling around with the one you don't know very well...........Be careful! You are the unfaithful one here!
Re: .. by passionate88: 7:05am On Sep 09, 2013
@2s£xy, no b lie u talk. Girls go say dm like nice guys bt when dm see any nice guy's, na to use am as tissue paper, dm go so disrespect d guy, even abuse am to dia friends, bt wn d correct bad guy show dm go jst dey respect am dey call am real man. I jst dey hope say d op guy no go turn bad guy after wetin she dn put him through. Think am sef o, mayb na when dm dey quarrel she fit dn say "u re nt even a gud kisser, I kissed a guy twice nd it was so sweet". The nice guy go jst quiet like mouse when snake dey near. Some girls wicked o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help...girls Are All Over Me.. Don't Know What To Do. / Good News Romancelanders, Mrcork Will Be Deported From Pekam London Soon / I Need A White Man To Date And Marry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.