Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,158 members, 7,963,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:05 PM

Strickly For Real Estate Investor- Beginners And Professionals! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Strickly For Real Estate Investor- Beginners And Professionals! (370 Views)

How To Become A Real Estate Investor In Three Steps / Land For Sales @ Royal Forte Garden Estate/ Investor Wanted With Good Roi / Become A Real Estate Investor At No Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strickly For Real Estate Investor- Beginners And Professionals! by miccent: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
Afternoon Folks,

Would you like to grow stronger in your Real Estate career?

If you answer a Yes to this, then I have a tanterlising deal for you.

I have got for you over 10 power-packed ebooks on how to make it really BIG in this challenging and profitable business (Real Estate).

Following are few of the ebooks that you will get:

- Donald Trump Strategies For Real Estate;

- Real Estate Letters;

- Raising Capital For Your Business;

- The Weekend Millionaire's Real Estate Investing Program;

- Building Big Profits in Real Estate.

And many more.

Well, to be honest this is not for free; I only charge just N3500 to get all these ebooks.

Note: Only limited copies available as this is not for EVERYBODY; only those prepared to meet opportunities.

To Order Today:
Make a payment of N3500 into any GTBank with the info below:

Account Name: Ashola Daniel Oluwatobi

Account Number: 0108136147

After payment; text your name, teller number and your email to 07061519396. You will get your package within 12 hours.

I Hope This Helps Your Growth.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat At Ketu #450,000 For One Year / Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty / Executive 5br Detached, All Ensuite For Sale At Unity Estate,ojodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.