Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,682 members, 7,962,194 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (308918 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by 2fine2fast(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18
I just got my TRP to work at Kaunas University of Technology. Heading to Kaunas in September. Good luck to you guys.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Wealthjoe(f): 7:25pm On Aug 19
Please I'm new here,
Can someone briefly narrate steps I can take to apply for my masters in Lithuania.

I want to know if registration for fall semester has began?

What's the tution fee and cost of living like?

How many hours can one work per week?
And can someone easily get job to do over there?

Thanks in advance!
I will really appreciate for a positive response
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Headward: 6:44pm On Aug 20
digitaccountant:

It's a shengen country, so there are jobs for students and you can travel to bigger european countries to work and be back.

Tuition is between 3000 to 5000 euro. Which program do you wanna do for master's , let me check for fall admission for you .

Please can one migrate with spouse?

Can I get business courses for Master's program please?

Do they have embassy in Nigeria and what are the required documents usually needed please?

Help us with necessary information please sir
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by OG316: 10:00pm On Aug 20
2fine2fast:
I just got my TRP to work at Kaunas University of Technology. Heading to Kaunas in September. Good luck to you guys.
congratulations bro....abeg which country did you do ur vfs appointment....South africa that am planning on choosing no get appointment slot
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by 2fine2fast(m): 8:46am On Aug 23
OG316:
congratulations bro....abeg which country did you do ur vfs appointment....South africa that am planning on choosing no get appointment slot

I did it in South Africa.
Currently, I stay in SA.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by AllLovingGod: 6:33pm On Aug 24
Please kindly share links to schools that offer not just business, but engineering,law,ict, under graduate courses here too if you can.
Thank you.
digitaccountant:

It's a shengen country, so there are jobs for students and you can travel to bigger european countries to work and be back.

Tuition is between 3000 to 5000 euro. Which program do you wanna do for master's , let me check for fall admission for you .
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by OG316: 6:52pm On Aug 24
2fine2fast:

I did it in South Africa.
Currently, I stay in SA.
Okay how long did it take to get the trp after the biometrics and did you do any interview?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by cletz991(m): 11:03am On Aug 25
Hello which of the schools in Lithuania has cheap tuition for masters in biomedic

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by ayorins(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26
Please which institution accept HND for masters program in Business management courses?
and where can i apply for Visa? I am currently in Nigeria.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by babakb: 9:18pm On Aug 26
ayorins:
Please which institution accept HND for masters program in Business management courses?
and where can i apply for Visa? I am currently in Nigeria.

None

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.