Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:09 AM

Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland (13680 Views)

Best Of Logicboy Series........ / A Song For Maclatunji From Logicboy Aka Macdaddy01 / Why Aisha2 Left Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

She is hundred percent guilty. Didnt you see how she tried to deny it in the first place?
lol.....

Lol

She did deny it.

Hehehehe lovestruck ishilove lolzz grin
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
naptu2:

Prove? grin what difference does that make? What has been posted? Has any evidence been provided against her? What's there to prove and how does he said she said reveal the truth? It's all a waste of time actually.

Alright, its a free world.
If she wants to continue running away then let her run.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
mr. seun I solıdly object to your claıms 1. please post on topıc always- most of the tıme logıc creates hıs own thread, and some of the tıme he goes to other thread to make lıttle observatıon, and the people turn ıt to an e-guerılla warfare 2. dont abuse- logıc ıs a cıvılızed ınvıdual and wont cast a stone, unless you make the fırst attack, that ıs only when he takes counter-preventıve measures. 3- securıty of naıraland- logıc ıs not a member of al-qaeda or talıban, so ı see no reason securıty ıs beıgn dıscussed 4.multıple postıng- naıraland server ıs guılty of thıs crıme 5. new acct- even the great maclatunjı has apologısed for bannıng logıc mıstakenly, so ıt ıs obvıous that he ıs a vıctım of mod-hatred 6. mod co-operatıon - your new mods have been at logggerheads wıtg logıc long before they were appoınted, you sacked MMW, for sympathızıng wıth logıc. your allegatıons are untrue.

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Judas2013: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
satanist: mr. seun I solıdly object to your claıms 1. please post on topıc always- most of the tıme logıc creates hıs own thread, and some of the tıme he goes to other thread to make lıttle observatıon, and the people turn ıt to an e-guerılla warfare 2. dont abuse- logıc ıs a cıvılızed ınvıdual and wont cast a stone, unless you make the fırst attack, that ıs only when he takes counter-preventıve measures. 3- securıty of naıraland- logıc ıs not a member of al-qaeda or talıban, so ı see no reason securıty ıs beıgn dıscussed 4.multıple postıng- naıraland server ıs guılty of thıs crıme 5. new acct- even the great maclatunjı has apologısed for bannıng logıc mıstakenly, so ıt ıs obvıous that he ıs a vıctım of mod-hatred 6. mod co-operatıon - your new mods have been at logggerheads wıtg logıc long before they were appoınted, you sacked MMW, for sympathızıng wıth logıc. your allegatıons are untrue.

He is the reason i joined Naira land in the first place. I used to think Naira land was a market of lunatics initially until i came across his thread. I will urge him to stay and continue the rehabilitating programme we are carrying out here.

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
Caracta:
What do you mean by "you better know what you are dealing with"? Are you guys in a cult or something? You must think i'm a newbie. Very funny.

@idnoble, i get you.

@logic, stop the games already and make good use of the advice people gave you on this thread. Btw, i thought you were in Ghana and there was no internet connection there. Thanks to the OP for the heads-up. Victims of MPDs tongue
Lol. You think I care if you have beem here since 06. Think again. Back to my question. Please explain further.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
sylvalord:
lol.. U r nufin but a coward.. Bye chum
Sylva,I've been watching you,do you think you can continue on that issh with Badosky undecided
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
What happened to this thread?
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by tpia5: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

You cant get enough of me. I know that the forbidden love between an atheist and a muslim woman is sweeting you!

haha, what a joke, should be in joke section.

didnt know you were a comedian.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
Judas2013:

He is the reason i joined Naira land in the first place. I used to think Naira land was a market of lunatics initially until i came across his thread. I will urge him to stay and continue the rehabilitating programme we are carrying out here.

The folks here apparently need more than rehabılıtatıon
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by tpia5: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
will read the thread later, if its still here.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
satanist: mr. seun I solıdly object to your claıms 1. please post on topıc always- most of the tıme logıc creates hıs own thread, and some of the tıme he goes to other thread to make lıttle observatıon, and the people turn ıt to an e-guerılla warfare 2. dont abuse- logıc ıs a cıvılızed ınvıdual and wont cast a stone, unless you make the fırst attack, that ıs only when he takes counter-preventıve measures. 3- securıty of naıraland- logıc ıs not a member of al-qaeda or talıban, so ı see no reason securıty ıs beıgn dıscussed 4.multıple postıng- naıraland server ıs guılty of thıs crıme 5. new acct- even the great maclatunjı has apologısed for bannıng logıc mıstakenly, so ıt ıs obvıous that he ıs a vıctım of mod-hatred 6. mod co-operatıon - your new mods have been at logggerheads wıtg logıc long before they were appoınted, you sacked MMW, for sympathızıng wıth logıc. your allegatıons are untrue.

Judas n Satanist.....thanks for having my back
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Sunymoore(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
Read from first to end.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Vansnickers: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

She is hundred percent guilty. Didnt you see how she tried to deny it in the first place?
lol.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She wanted the " D ".

Logicboy the Casanova.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Abu Mikey: Sylva,I've been watching you,do you think you can continue on that issh with Badosky undecided
lol.. She is too small 4 me to handle.. Even she knows i'm not her type.. cheesy *we dey teach class* d chic aint even gat no class
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Seun(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
Logicboy03: Judas n Satanist.....thanks for having my back
Heh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by tpia5: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
Sunymoore: Read from first to end.

you try!
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by tpia5: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
is the op logicboy?

will read the rest later.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Seun: Heh.
oga u r deraılıng
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
bottomline. Logicboy aint going nowhere. he is about as addicted to nairaland as a crackhead is to crack
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: bottomline. Logicboy aint going nowhere. he is about as addicted to nairaland as a crackhead is to crack
sire u r breaking d rules.. And u kal urself a MOD SMH

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
sylvalord:
what rules sire ? i shall be patiently waiting while you tabulate the contraventions embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Judas2013: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

No probs bro,anytime! This is the age of reasoning and information. Religion is dying out,common sense is gaining ground. Churches and mosques will soon turned into shelters. After all the Pope is about exposing the Catholic Church.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Seun(m): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
sylvalord:
what rules?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
dude how you do?
Please i would like to change my username.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
Seun: what rules?
dude is trippin grin

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Mintayo(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

athiests=satanists.
No difference!
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Judas2013: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: dude is trippin grin

Ain't you above the law sire?
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
satanist: you r an antagonızıng bastard for callıng logıc a crackhead.....
comprehension sire, comprehension. i did not say he is a crackhead *sigh*

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Mintayo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
Reyginus: dude how you do?
Please i would like to change my username.
same with me,and also my email address!
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
Judas2013:

Ain't you above the law sire?
no one is above the law sire. laws are enacted to prevent anarchy wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Friend Confesses He Has Feelings For You / Afghanistan Girl With Bright Green Eyes / Whatsapp Etiquette: TOP 6 Whatsapp Doos N Donts U Should Take Serious In 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.