Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,871 members, 7,959,729 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! - Family (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (114461 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / Wives, Girlfriends, Partners Please Tell Me You All Have Experienced This Too. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Do I give a fvck? Screw you and the ex!!!!

No crime is as worse as taking ones gentleness for granted, one humility for stupidity in my book! Honestly, I would prefer a knife stab on any part of my body BUT not to act smart or play on my intelligence.

Una life na to chop guy money and then jump to d next guy available. I took it all as a challenge. Naturally I am the most gentle kind of guy you would find around, an easy going guy. But when you feel you are smart and can play on the intelligence of a fellow human, who is more wicked?

Is it not same thing virus abi na vure is about to do?

I don't need go into details cos it's long gone.

Was her actions not a function of thinking I had fallen and will never rise?

Only a fool would feel like ur currently feeling for her instead learning one or two things from it, you are here fighting for her.

Fool, that was Chilli's advise a few pages back that it's girl like that who make the innocent ones clean up the mess... Now would I want to repeat all the ish like did in the past? Would I want to be so crazy about an ordinary human who isn't anything out of space? Nah... I no longer do any of those and my tolerance level for girls is almost zero. If you mess up, I tell you to fvck off! Period. angry

call me whatever you like. girls like the ex and vure can poison or lead a man to his early grave.

Learn from it and move on,fool. Never, never refer to the ex in any of my quote. Is that understood?

As far as I am concerned, you are only play the feminist card and I am shoving that card down your throat...

As if she wasn't happy while I was miserable and almost had BP at a very young age with respiratory difficulties. Fvck off damn it!

For your information, she didn't leave. Do parasite leave their host? I told the redundant parasitic and epileptic cheating who.re to fvck off.

Where are the guys she was running after and even warning me because of? They had their rounds and dump the who.re. She ate and excreted the baits she was hooked on.

One more time, fvck off a55 hole.
Icherishu: @2sexy I pity for the kind of person you are. being angry becos your ex left you and even happy that things arent moving for the person. My one-cent advise move on and grow up. I guess this is how bitter you have always been that is why the person left you. I don't blame the person, he/she wouldn't have been able to suck up to evil and vindictive mind.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Bros, no mind her. A friend of mine told me how a girl he was damn crazy for left him for a guy with Murano Jeep... Nothing wey this babe no use him eye see.

The guy was miserably broke...

Fast forward to present day, Murano dude is as broken as piece of egg shell. D babe came back to beg... But my guy don EXPLODE! Last time sef, she was begging the guy for money. He had it but he refused to give her.,, what did he do?

He posted on facebook saying, chidima your assets are good. I will reconsider your offer and request. Lol. I wan life die that day.

What do they expect when they have nothing to offer but their body? Body wey fit catch fire next minute or accident fit scatter.

Some call me evil... Do I care. Things wey human being dey see for this life eh, nobody go tell you to become as HARD as alloyed mental of steal and Iron.

Imagine the same ex wey say I no get future dey come back come beg d same person hin say e no get future and even pleading to continue.

If na some bad boys, na to fvck her mercilessly and dump the fool. Her sight or touch dey irritate me sef. *spit*

at least, I made her understood that no all guys out there are as cheap as her fellow dogs to be lure with se.x no matter how hard she tried. I aint a s.ex freak, she can try the next door.

I no say some ladies go dey hate me for here now. *yimu*

aside all that, my type is VERY rare that's why she came back.
TheCongo:

Do you truly mean that if someone dump you you won't be happy if you hear that things aren't moving for the person?
To forgive is divine
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
2sexy you really angry hunh? Lol sorry brother
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
kenyattamoore: I used to be on pills ,but they were making me fat so I had to stop.I am still struggling to lose that weight.thanks for your prayers.

Excuses excuses excuses
People are wasting time advising you really
What was the result of the pregnancy test BTW
It takes less than a minute after you pee on the stick
This is 24 hrs and we are still waiting
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by vivianc(f): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
grin grin Back from exile..........

So back to the matter............
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
vivianc: grin grin Back from exile..........

So back to the matter............

To start another Biafra war eh kwa
Lol
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sister, nobody should be treated like a fool, just like I aint happy about your case. If that guy was within reach, he would have been dealt with. No jokes.

We should learn to respect humans, our fellow humans... I can't tolerate or bear it, honestly! I don't know why but that's the ONLY thing I have zero tolerance for. Every other thing I can tolerate: lie on me, I will smile; slap me, I will smile; punch me, I will smile... But when you decide to say:'this guy na mumu, make I use am play ball' that leg wey u wan use play d ball go just break, except for sake of God that would make me just ignore.

I am not always the first to throw punch... But I can throw mine when you least expect it. 1-1.

It's often very easy for someone to misinterprete my docile nature and that has always been the case in my life.

I am not as bad as my words may have painted me. I respect the freedom or rights of a fellow human and I expect same to be done unto me...

Like Vivianc advice, if a guy is not good for you then his money is not good for you.

That fool should learn from it or fall for it! Period!

kenyattamoore: 2sexy you really angry hunh? Lol sorry brother
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by tunapa2009(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
2s£xy:
Sister, nobody should be treated like a fool, just like I aint happy about your case. If that guy was within reach, he would have been dealt with. No jokes.

We should learn to respect humans, our fellow humans... I can't tolerate or bear it, honestly! I don't know why but that's the ONLY thing I have zero tolerance for. Every other thing I can tolerate: lie on me, I will smile; slap me, I will smile; punch me, I will smile... But when you decide to say:'this guy na mumu, make I use am play ball' that leg wey u wan use play d ball go just break, except for sake of God that would make me just ignore.

I am not always the first to throw punch... But I can throw mine when you least expect it. 1-1.

It's often very easy for someone to misinterprete my docile nature and that has always been the case in my life.

I am not as bad as my words may have painted me. I respect the freedom or rights of a fellow human and I expect same to be done unto me...

Like Vivianc advice, if a guy is not good for you then his money is not good for you.

That fool should learn from it or fall for it! Period!

Bro!!!! I can feel the pain and the agony of an helpless guy in such a situation. You really went through a lot becos of your ex. Such is life bro. But the important thing is that you have to learn one or two or more things from what happened to you. It is good not waste too much time on your faeces. I can see that you are still keeping the pain down in your heart, it is time to discard her thought(though not easy but it is gradual process)... Be flexible!!! see her as a stepping stone to where you are today!!! If not for her, you wouldn't be where you are today? We are all learning everyday.. Brace up yourself and discard the faeces.. God will continue to strengthen you...m.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Aunty babu I know how u feel. She ain't a Nigerian and I trust my Naija sister would ran for their life in a case like this.

These whites are too soft and how dey respond to issues is different from how we do.

Please, do not relent.

@kenyattamoore, please I beg you surprise aunty baby and prove her wrong. Tell her she has got it wrong about you.

Hope you can do that. wink
babyosisi:

Excuses excuses excuses
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nogen: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
babyosisi:

Excuses excuses excuses

Biko, free this babe! Even if she tells you she's pregnant, how do you intend to help her? The most important thing for her and us is her safety till she gets the ticket and leaves the guy forever. Whatever she decides with the pregnancy is none of our business really!

9 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nogen:

Biko, free this babe! Even if she tells you she's pregnant, how do you intend to help her? The most important thing for her and us is her safety till she gets the ticket and leaves the guy forever. Whatever she decides with the pregnancy is none of our business really!

I am not holding her o
Not holding her at all at all,never did
Let me paint the picture I see if she is pregnant
Remember she is in a lovey mode humping her guy nightly as we speak
This is the honeymoon period before her next koboko

In one of those moods after he has sent her to eldorado and back ,she will let out the good news
" By the way honey,we are expecting a baby,our little junior is now in the oven"
The man will be ecstatic
He speeds up things and send her to Italy to buy the things for the wedding
This girl is not going anywhere
Una wan bet?
She is not moving an inch,I see it in my spirit
Shebi she said Tuesday next week,Today is Friday
Let us watch and see

Ka m use o nu reverse psycho lee ma di girl o ga eri mbombo to make me a liar
Onye obula nwere their own method
grin

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nogen: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
I believe she's leaving irrespective of the result of her test. We will get the good news soonest. Kenyatta reporting LIVE FROM CHINA.
Hahahaha! This your reverse psychology must work o @ babyosisi

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
2s£xy:
Aunty babu I know how u feel. She ain't a Nigerian and I trust my Naija sister would ran for their life in a case like this.

These whites are too soft and how dey respond to issues is different from how we do.

Please, do not relent.

@kenyattamoore, please I beg you surprise aunty baby and prove her wrong. Tell her she has got it wrong about you.

Is she a white woman?
Okokobioko
That doesn't mean a thing when it comes to one's safety
Wallahi if this girl was my sister,I for don slap sense into am
You are with an abusive man that you have been unable to leave, an adult female and you don't know to protect yourself against unwanted pregnancies ,using abortions for contraceptives.
Ok the first time took you by surprise,the second third and 4th nko?
Mchtwwww
Nonsense
She is enjoying people feeling sorry for her that is why she has a silly excuse for every thing she's doing
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by vivianc(f): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
babyosisi:

To start another Biafra war eh kwa
Lol

Mbanu, echeharikwo m, nabata Jesu christi dika onye nwem na onye nsoputa m. Lol
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by OmoAlata1(f): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
2Sexy, bitterness is not good for your soul. let it go and move on to better things
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
are you looking for my reaction? Please respect yourself madam. I never asked you to feel sorry for me. Please ignore my matter

babyosisi:

Is she a white woman?
Okokobioko
You are with an abusive man that you have been unable to leave, an adult female and you don't know to protect yourself against unwanted pregnancies ,using abortions for contraceptives.
Mchtwwww
Nonsense
She is enjoying people feeling sorry for her that is why she has a silly excuse for every thing she's doing

5 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
I am not white lol

2s£xy:

Please, do not relent.

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Ngokafor(f): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
..it's amazing how some people can have so much bitterness and carry so much grudge against someone for so long..is it really worth it?...can people really have that much hold over the next person??....

..people get hurt everyday(male and female alike),therefore complaining so bitterly all the time wont stop it...besides it's high time this thread gets back on track jare..

4 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
Thanks... But trust me, the only time you will see me talk about it is NL, not offline.

This does not mean I won't be nice to girl who deserve it.

Omo_Alata: 2Sexy, bitterness is not good for your soul. let it go and move on to better things
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
babyosisi:

Is she a white woman?
Okokobioko
Mchtwwww
Nonsense

I understand how much this has evoked the mother instinct in you. Lol, it reminds me of how much I tried to help my little sister who started serious dating at 15yrs. Gosh, I cajoled, coerced, warned, beat, begged, pleaded, grovel etc her to desist but she stood tall and defiant. I became the enemy as far as she was concerned.Now she has a son at 17yrs and so grounded. Let her be, she will remember how hard you tried to help soon. I just hope it won't be too late...

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
Okay...
kenyattamoore: I am not white lol

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
2s£xy:
Do I give a fvck? Screw you and the ex!!!!

No crime is as worse as taking ones gentleness for granted, one humility for stupidity in my book! Honestly, I would prefer a knife stab on any part of my body BUT not to act smart or play on my intelligence.

Una life na to chop guy money and then jump to d next guy available. I took it all as a challenge. Naturally I am the most gentle kind of guy you would find around, an easy going guy. But when you feel you are smart and can play on the intelligence of a fellow human, who is more wicked?

Is it not same thing virus abi na vure is about to do?

I don't need go into details cos it's long gone.

Was her actions not a function of thinking I had fallen and will never rise?

Only a fool would feel like ur currently feeling for her instead learning one or two things from it, you are here fighting for her.

Fool, that was Chilli's advise a few pages back that it's girl like that who make the innocent ones clean up the mess... Now would I want to repeat all the ish like did in the past? Would I want to be so crazy about an ordinary human who isn't anything out of space? Nah... I no longer do any of those and my tolerance level for girls is almost zero. If you mess up, I tell you to fvck off! Period. angry

call me whatever you like. girls like the ex and vure can poison or lead a man to his early grave.

Learn from it and move on,fool. Never, never refer to the ex in any of my quote. Is that understood?

As far as I am concerned, you are only play the feminist card and I am shoving that card down your throat...

As if she wasn't happy while I was miserable and almost had BP at a very young age with respiratory difficulties. Fvck off damn it!

For your information, she didn't leave. Do parasite leave their host? I told the redundant parasitic and epileptic cheating who.re to fvck off.

Where are the guys she was running after and even warning me because of? They had their rounds and dump the who.re. She ate and excreted the baits she was hooked on.

One more time, fvck off a55 hole.

I still maintain what am saying thayt you need to grow up. You being bitter won't change the hurt you are feeling write now. I am not in support of your ex and whatsoever she did, but what am advising that you are still carrying so much hurt and bitterness in your heart and it won't do you any good. You can call me a fool as you like but bro you need to grow up anmd move on. Nobody likes being used and dumped, but the best you can do it to be happy with whoseever you are with. But if you use her treatment on you, to measure any girl that comes now. I bet you, you might end up living a lonely and die lonely. My one-cent, if you like abuse me but I ll tell you the truth.

4 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
kenyattamoore: are you looking for my reaction? Please respect yourself madam. I never asked you to feel sorry for me. Please ignore my matter

No be you bring the matter to a public forum
You want to sanction the responses you receive ?
It doesn't work that way hon
Just like the topics are varied,so are the responses
Deal with them all
That is how the place works
If you don't want responses,don't post your ish here,send it to the private boxes of those who are patting you on the back
Simple
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
moreeni:

I understand how much this has evoked the mother instinct in you. Lol, it reminds me of how much I tried to help my little sister who started serious dating at 15yrs. Gosh, I cajoled, coerced, warned, beat, begged, pleaded, grovel etc her to desist but she stood tall and defiant. I became the enemy as far as she was concerned.Now she has a son at 17yrs and so grounded. Let her be, she will remember how hard you tried to help soon. I just hope it won't be too late...

Shebi Tuesday is around the corner
Let us see if she will be in China or doing ikwokirikwo with the man she is loving at this minute
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Why do I have this feeling that Kenyattamore is not ready to leave this man?? sad
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
Phema: Why do I have this feeling that Kenyattamore is not ready to leave this man?? sad

The girl is not going anywhere
Somebody should quote me on Wednesday morning
Do you see how she has been macking this thread from the time she told her story yet she couldn't make phone calls to save her own life
She has Internet access these many hours and cannot make a phone call,cannot email the friend ,is beaten black and blue and cannot get to a police station or run out to the streets
She just wants sympathy and there are enough people giving it to her
I just happen not to be one of them
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
@kenya,
I can't help but say this to u.
Stop displaying immaturity! I bet u r not an under age. Attracting self pity doesn't pay at all.
Why r u attacking babyosisi? I've taken out time to read some pages here and frankly speaking, nobody has giving u d kind of advice she has given u. I read where she wanted to wire money to u so u can contact ur pple.
Common babe, she is just trying to ignite the fighting spirit in u and u r simply behaving like an over grown baby.
I wonder when pple will stop reading posts as black and white and start thinking about d reason behind such posts.
If there is anything, be grateful somebody is trying her best to make u feel uncomfortable in ur somehow comfort zone and help urself.

And yes, why didn't u continue with ur pills, u don't want to be fat. u r not serious at all.
I don't dance round words. I say it as I c it.
U can like it or hate it, not my biz but garlie one day when u r truely in need of help, pple might not take u serious again or u will not get one.

To the rest, may God bless u all.

O di mmadu gini bu ihe nke a? O dikwa egwu o!

3 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
babyosisi:

The girl is not going anywhere
Somebody should quote me on Wednesday morning

Chei! Baby Nwannem, ike agwualam ooo. One step forward, two steps backwards. Choosing 5 minutes ikwokirikwor over life? I'm trying so hard to wrap my head around it.

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
yellowpawpaw: @kenya,
I can't help but say this to u.
Stop displaying immaturity! I bet u r not an under age. Attracting self pity doesn't pay at all.
Why r u attacking babyosisi? I've taken out time to read some pages here and frankly speaking, nobody has giving u d kind of advice she has given u. I read where she wanted to wire money to u so u can contact ur pple.
Common babe, she is just trying to ignite the fighting spirit in u and u r simply behaving like an over grown baby.
I wonder when pple will stop reading posts as black and white and start thinking about d reason behind such posts.
If there is anything, be grateful somebody is trying her best to make u feel uncomfortable in ur somehow comfort zone and help urself.

And yes, why didn't u continue with ur pills, u don't want to be fat. u r not serious at all.
I don't dance round words. I say it as I c it.
U can like it or hate it, not my biz but garlie one day when u r truely in need of help, pple might not take u serious again or u will not get one.

To the rest, may God bless u all.

O di mmadu gini bu ihe nke a? O dikwa egwu o!

Can you imagine that?
Is there anyone in their right mind that will think of weight while in the desperate situation she describes
A man is beating you for sport and climbing on top of u nightly and you are scared of adding weight and stop taking contraceptive pills?
She is a very manipulative person looking for cheap sympathy.
God knows I will be the first to side any abused woman and get her out myself if I could
I have housed a woman in my home after she ran from her husband,somebody I didn't know from Adam but got a call from her brother in law my hubby's cousin who asked if she could come stay with me in this America and I didn't have to think to say yes.
Hubby was away but I knew he wouldn't object
I have had another bang on my door at 5 AM and cried in our living room with hubby and I listening and advising her on the next step
I asked another to leave so that I don't get a call to come ID a body
I understand the trauma of physical abuse,I have seen it,I have done those midnight calls with someone crying at the other end
Seems to me she is enjoying it and now the attention she is getting here is giving her another level of high
Nonsense
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
TheCongo:

Do you truly mean that if someone dump you you won't be happy if you hear that things aren't moving for the person?
To forgive is divine

If someone dumped and he is doing badly, why will I be happy? I have moved on and have moved on. What so ever happens in that man life is immaterial to me. Though I will be disturb that I should try to help him, but honestly won't be happy at another man misfortune nor bitter if he is doing well neither.
2sexy shows he is very bitter because the girl left him and he is busy throwing insults at her. For God sake, that is very childish, too emotional, petty and vindictive. That is why I am telling him to grow up. Don't get me wrong, am not in support of what vure and some girl has done or will do. But people give themselves to be used most times, because most of these people using somebody mostly gives signs

2 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abeg Let me see if the coast is clear jor so I can sneak out before our oga sees me grin
Today is Friday jare
Let me go and get myself ready for tomorrow's owanbe
See me here advising somebody that could be shouting Mogbe Mogbe on all fours after licking whipped cream off his abunna while I am here doing boi boi for white people
Nansense!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lol... Bitter? Nah. The only thing that will happen is just between me and her. I have no problem with other girls that comes my way.

I wanna leave her with a lasting impression she won't forget in her life or fail to pass on to her daughter, which is: Never despise the little beginning of man. The down fall of a man is not the end of his life.

I took it as challenge... That she will live to see me rise and I am keeping to that.

I wont do anything other than getting better than she never imagined.

Thanks.
Icherishu:

I still maintain what am saying thayt you need to grow up. You being bitter won't change the hurt you are feeling write now. I am not in support of your ex and whatsoever she did, but what am advising that you are still carrying so much hurt and bitterness in your heart and it won't do you any good. You can call me a fool as you like but bro you need to grow up anmd move on. Nobody likes being used and dumped, but the best you can do it to be happy with whoseever you are with. But if you use her treatment on you, to measure any girl that comes now. I bet you, you might end up living a lonely and die lonely. My one-cent, if you like abuse me but I ll tell you the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (111) (Reply)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.