Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,025 members, 7,963,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:07 AM

Study Abroad Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad Today (405 Views)

Study Abroad Today With ACME College / You Want To Study Abroad: Free Education In Europe And South America ! / Study Abroad In Malaysia - No Agents, Deal Directly With The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad Today by peemesh2: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
Why waste your time pursuing a degree here in Nigeria with the so much problem of ASUU strike when you can get a better degree with quality education abroad..

Contact PMconsult today for

1. Study abroad to cheaper and affordable universities
2. Legalization of results at ministry of foreign affairs and confirmation of results at ministry of education
3. Eligibility letter from ministry of education
4. Translation of results to foreign language
5. How to fill your online visa application to avoid visa refusal

Note: am not here to sale my consult but to advice you...that's why am not putting my contact here...ask you question on these trend and I will help you out
....Coutesy Pmconsult

(1) (Reply)

Would You Pray For Nigeria? / Strike: ASUU Dragged To Industrial Court / Entrepreneurship & Commercial Agric Seminar Presenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.