Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,131 members, 7,963,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 04:11 PM

The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (108729 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? / Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago / UPDATED LIST Of Tecno Phones That Will Have BBM [screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by stephano100(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2013
okeyximo:
lets analyse this.....i bought bb bold 2 for abt 15k from my guy...on my way back d screen broke...i used abt 5k to change d screen.. installed abt 6 rubbish apps d thing started hanging like madt...i cant stream you tube...downloading takes ages...sold my bb to anoda ignorant user
..bought m3... enjoying every aspect of it...n u r telling me it a counter feit...i think i will b needing a good definition of counterfeit... as far as am concern... bb is just a SMART TOY N A CLEAR DEFINITION OF COUNTERFEIT,DECEPTION, FRAUD,SLAVERY...NAME IT!!!
dont mind those dudes oh,they are born haters
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Youngtekkey(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2013
deejay_harry1: WORSE THAN A COUNTERFEIT
I dn't blame u,many people have now know that u are a runaway patient of yaba left,always criticizing tecno phone,dude what's ur problem,grow up jare,stop behaving like a kid
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by stephano100(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2013
okeyximo:
lets analyse this.....i bought bb bold 2 for abt 15k from my guy...on my way back d screen broke...i used abt 5k to change d screen.. installed abt 6 rubbish apps d thing started hanging like madt...i cant stream you tube...downloading takes ages...sold my bb to anoda ignorant user
..bought m3... enjoying every aspect of it...n u r telling me it a counter feit...i think i will b needing a good definition of counterfeit... as far as am concern... bb is just a SMART TOY N A CLEAR DEFINITION OF COUNTERFEIT,DECEPTION, FRAUD,SLAVERY...NAME IT!!!
haters qone hate,bro no mind dem o,nice1 by d way
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by havilaLAGOS: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2013
I wonder when people will grow and stop acting like children. You see, I had first wanted to get a S3 at slot for arnd 63k last month. But I chose to buy a phantom a+... why? simple because I thought when this fone can do almost everything if not all what s3 can...why not get it and use the remaining money for something else?

I have no regrets buying it. the Phone is actually meant for business... despite what critics say. Believe it or not, I have the money to get a S4 or even iPhone... but I won't need for now.

So if you av d moni to buy a galaxy then get it... it all depends on your pocket and what u want. No need of criticising people.

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by okeyximo(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2013
stephano100:
haters qone hate,bro no mind dem o,nice1 by d way
i just de look all these BlackBerry user... y pay more for less..
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Uniquexty(f): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2013
Tecno rocks....... Flexing my d5
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2013
deejay_harry1: WORSE THAN A COUNTERFEIT
d ignorance of most blind dudes never allow dem to learn n standing to d truth even wen de r in d midst of intelligency!!!!! u bout ur curve 2 80k den, but today is abt 5k nt even in new one again, d same tin aplicable to BB porch, even d newly produced z10, q10 etc r constantly devaluing every day,,,,,,,, n u r bin defruaded every minute of d day yet ur ignorance cnt allow u to c tru little opening wich dis forum trys to creat! am sorry i v used curve 6&7, bold 4 n sold dem off, nw am not regreting decision of using q1 dat gvs me every tin i want even at d cheapest rate. pls try to remove d idea of d more costly fone u used, d more ur value den replace it wit d more value u get from even source or its equivalence, d more happier u r! few words is more dan enuf for he who wnts to be lifted out of ignorance! b blessed

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by adisarasaq(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2013
Panshow: And who the hell cooked this ish?, if you say BBM will only support Android 4.0+, then how comes Tecno Q1 is there?. You no know say na gingerbread (2.3) Q1 dey use?.
Any way sha, I've downloaded BBM on my N3, waiting for the installation.

You are wrong on that my Q1 is 4.0.4
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by maasoap(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2013
In reality, I know a serving honourable who dumped S3 for Phantom A. Don't know why. He simply gave S3 to his brother when he bought Phantom.
BTW, I am using N3.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2013
okeyximo:
i just de look all these BlackBerry user... y pay more for less..
dia r many website wich mst bb cnt even open, wen u try to upgrade dem, it will hang! d bb users knew dis bt dem dont wnt to b made jest of dia ignorance dats y de kip praisin bb, apart frm d so called bbm, wich will soon com to andriod, dia ntn special abt bb, dats y all d service providers in nigeria givs so much to bb dan any oda phone because witout d subcription, bb is more or less USELESS HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2013
adisarasaq:

You are wrong on that my Q1 is 4.0.4
D Q1 am using comes wit 4.0 ice cream ok, i dnt knw wia dem get dat kind spec. dat qouts 2.3 gingerbread, make dem go tru d phone b4 making foolishly blind arqument pls
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by adisarasaq(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2013
etim20: WE THE BB USER WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE CO-OWNER OF BBM,WISHES TO WELCOME OUR NEW HOUSE BOYS(ALL DEVICES) TO THE WORLD OF BBM AND WE WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WARN THE NEW HOUSE BOYS THAT BBM IS NOT 2GO,ESKIMI,BADOO,WECHAT,MOZAT,WHATSAPP,NL AND MXIT WHERE HIGH RATE OF CHILDISH CHARACTER IS BEEN EXHIBIT IN THE HIGHEST ORDER..
BEHAVE YOURSELVES OR WE WILL REVOKE THE PARTNERSHIP..
ONCE AGAIN WE SAY WELCOME BOYS..

Lol
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by ogizu: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]a beg wetin I fit do my M3 Google play dey always get prblm,dem dey tel me 'force stop'
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by lacreame: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
okeyximo:
I'm not in support of bb so why the comparison? why not compare tecno to othet android products? when u do u will figure out on ur own why tecno is a counterfeit
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by lacreame: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
okeyximo:
I'm not in support of bb so why the comparison? why not compare tecno to other android products? when u do u will figure out on ur own why tecno is a counterfeit
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by moshoodn(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
Yorhng:

Hmm, oya tel us sum oda devices u r rockn.
Dy jx dropd a tech upd8 4 d concernd ones u cud read thru nd walk by,it hurts nt

Your comment, just like everyone else, is just an integral part of the opinion poll.
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by lacreame: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
okeyximo:
counterfeit means to make a copy of or made to imitate what is genuine. ur welcome
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by nani667: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
deejay_harry1: You bought BB Z10 for 100k and one dude with Techno
kpalasa can now invite u on BBM... Life is a *ShapeShifter*!
...and you stole that from Twitter.... 👍
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by moshoodn(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
maasoap: In reality, I know a serving honourable who dumped S3 for Phantom A. Don't know why. He simply gave S3 to his brother when he bought Phantom.
BTW, I am using N3.

I'd rather dump my S3 for S4 or wait for Note III.

2 Likes

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
Panshow: And who the hell cooked this ish?, if you say BBM will only support Android 4.0+, then how comes Tecno Q1 is there?. You no know say na gingerbread (2.3) Q1 dey use?.
Any way sha, I've downloaded BBM on my N3, waiting for the installation.
olodo my Q1 is android version 4.0
check well, maybe wat u saw is tacno and not tecno. u knw dis china people can e cunning at times
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by okeyximo(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
la_creame:
I'm not in support of bb so why the comparison? why not compare tecno to other android products? when u do u will figure out on ur own why tecno is a counterfeit
i am in support of Android not only tecno ...other Android phones r good
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by okeyximo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
la_creame:
counterfeit means to make a copy of or made to imitate what is genuine. ur welcome
did they copy d price
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
nani.666:
...and you stole that from Twitter.... 👍
OR BETTER... TWITTER STOLE THT FROM ME..
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by plendil: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
what of n3?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Tos87(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
Pls am planning Ţ☹ get my phantom A+ next month...won't ЂΞ intro of BBM affect ЂΞ prize....what do Ý๏ǖ think?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by cmpunk: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
if u root ur phone. will dis bbm still work on it and vice versa
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Jessicavizzy(f): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
Uniquexty: Tecno rocks....... Flexing my d5
..How much for D5?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Jessicavizzy(f): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
Boscojugunu: 90 minutes to go. flexin with my D5
..how much is D5?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Jessicavizzy(f): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
okeyximo:
which phone r u even using...? blackberry hav been fooling Nigerians n tecno came to our rescue n u talking all these...even when Jesus came down to save d world he didnt come down as BlackBerry or samsung galaxy or htc rather he came down as tecno android....
...jesus came down as Tecno Android.#Lol# i no fit laf finish..u r Demn funny!

1 Like

Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by Jessicavizzy(f): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
Policewoman: Na person buy am for me as gift o. cool
hmmm...#see lie of life# y did u take it den?
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by airfinance(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
Lilaex: Why should techno have bbm in the firs place..?
Why would you comment in the second place?am sure ure using jeveline..
Re: The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM by okeyximo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
Jessicavizzy: ...jesus came down as Tecno Android.#Lol# i no fit laf finish..u r Demn funny!
lolsssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Download Watsapp On My NOKIA C2 Dual Sim. / How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.