Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,776 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) (2799 Views)

Let Talk Business Here / Web Masters/designers, Let's Talk Business [new] / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by MisterFelix1(m): 1:57am On Oct 01, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,
I am an online business man, Mr. Felix Menegbo by name from gokana L.G.A, Rivers State currently living in Port Harcourt (Agip Estate) and on behave of the Online Income Makers, we wish to seek for a little business engagement with 20 business talented and ambitious residents of Nigeria who wants to have a good source of income or perhaps wants to earn extra cash at their spare time (online). Now to be specific, I and my team of experts want to setup an online based business company which will deal sorely with online income making programs (showing people the various ways to make money online without working under any one) but due to the increasing number of internet scammers today, that will be a very tough challenge (since most clients will not easily believe us) so we therefore need your help. More details coming up....
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Pamela96(f): 2:13am On Oct 01, 2013
Thanks for your great works Mr. Felix. I just read what your new business is all about but I have a question...How about those of us who registered earlier? Though the packages are really good in making money online but can we still take part in your new company? I'll like to enjoy those benefits ooo
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Our target is to make this worldwide and we shall make payments available every week.
Then, we will also need real and live testimonials on youtube. This is also a job for this 20 Nigerians since at least 5 of them will need to capture a video which will proof that we do have this packages and that truly, we make our payments. We will also need their photographs in case we wish to publish our team on the website.

Now is time for benefits...

*These 20 Nigerians will receive a higher percentage of their earnings at least within the first month. For example, if all newbies are to earn 24% commission for each person they refer, the 20 Nigerians will earn 30%

* These 20 Nigerians will be registered on the site as Gold members for free.

* These 20 Nigerians will have access to most of our new packages (which will not be published on the site) like "Facebook money bag"

* These 20 Nigerians will receive personal coaching from me in setting up any of the online businesses shown on our programs.

And lots more benefits to come...
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
Now, these packages includes;
*cashing out on eBay
*Adsense money
*making money on click bank
*hot Niches
*forex
*affiliate marketing
*making money writing articles online.
*blog monetization
*importation guide
*our own different online money making secrets etc

There are also several guides like;
*Setting up and promoting a blog or website
*traffic solutions etc

Please, I just had to mention a few since we don't have all day but at least, the above will give you an idea of what I meant by online money making packages.

Economic importance of this company will be;
*Profits maximization
* Reduction in crimes (like online scams)
* Creation of employments
* acquisition of skills
* self employed members
* reduction in the rate of poverty
* proving that not all nigerian online business companies are scammers etc.
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 03, 2013
It is these online business setup guides that will be delivered on the website of this new online income making company which we are about setting up. The setup guides are simplified as packages which demonstrates the sequential processes involved in making real money online with illustrations and screen shots. This packages covers many ways of making money online both the old ways and some new revealed legal and guaranteed methods like the "mobile cash system". I remember paying N3,000 for only a package giving a hint on how to make money here on Nairaland (this is titled "Nairaland Profits" but we give that free on our blog)and infact, I also remember paying $34 (N5,270) for another package titled "Internet Marketing" (which is also given free on our blog) and so many other minor ones at legit online jobs but well, I didn't regret any of them since it's the knowledge I got from them that I've been using to make money online since then. However, we need this 20 Nigerians because we want to program an affiliate system on the website to enable registered members earn money by referring friends even while studying our packages. Now the problem is that no one would want to be the first to register with payments on a totally new company (since they will be scared of getting scammed). This is where these 20 Nigerians will come in. They will need to be pre-registered members and will help us convince the newbies (Since they know we aren't scammers) by simply being available on the site forum. How will they do this? The newbies will surely want to find out the trust quality of the company by going through the website (especially the forum) as much as they will want to ask the old members if actually, they are getting paid. Now, these 20 Nigerians will serve as the old members who will know how best to make them believe. Perhaps, by saying the truth that we (the online income makers) are real. How ever, kicking up a new company isn't always easy but we shall also try our best to meet up the standards right from the start up.
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 03, 2013
Pamela96: Thanks for your great works Mr. Felix. I just read what your new business is all about but I have a question...How about those of us who registered earlier? Though the packages are really good in making money online but can we still take part in your new company? I'll like to enjoy those benefits ooo
Sure, you can take part by indicating your interest here but you don't need to re-register again...
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Pamela96(f): 12:12am On Oct 04, 2013
Ailt...I'm in.
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by MisterFelix1(m): 12:22am On Oct 04, 2013
We now have 14 interested business associates from our blog (Online Income Makers dot dot com) and We've commenced the project on the new company website already. More details and screen shots coming up.
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by MisterFelix1(m): 1:06am On Oct 04, 2013
In this case, we shall act as your mentors who will show you the way to success. Making cool money doing little tasks at your spare time online is now very much simplified. We shall lead you to the top!

Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by EngrDecenti: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Emeka Obilam, I'm in. grin
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2013
From our records, these are the approved registered members who will receive those benefits. They will be pre-registered on the website of the new company as upgraded (Gold) members for free. They will also receive a higher commission percentage of their referrals as much as they will have access to our unpublished online money making packages. Congratulations team mates!
1. Jennifer Ikwueme
2. Emeka Obilam
3. Barimene Tete
4. Tessy Chiidi
5. Chineye Obi
6. Okeleke Victor
7. Akanlawon Austine
8. Taiwo Olawumi
9. Samuel Nnamdi Ajogwu
10. Pamela Okoro
11. Ani Silvester
12. Oluyemi Franklin
13. Savior Adeyemo
14. Joy Musa
15. Atako Francis
16. Ojuofor Clement
17. Julia Nwuju

For those who still wish to register, the registration is still ON so do well to get your name with us in due time since we have limited spots left.

Note that there will be an application charge for all newbies on the website of this new company so to enjoy those benefits, you should grab your spot now while it's still cheap. Based on agreements all applicants will pay $21 to $24 before he or she can be given access to our real membership area which comprises of our various packages and account dashboard of referral earnings.

In case of errors, please notify us immediately if you registered and your name isn't listed among our approved members here...
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by MisterFelix1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
How Will Registering With Us Make You Money?
How Much Can you Make?

* Once you register with us, you will be given access to most of our highly profitable online business setup guides which simplifies the vital steps with screenshots and illustrations needed to have your own online income stream which is guaranteed of generating you @ least N30k every week.

* There are varieties of these available packages which means you will have enough choices to chose from or you can even apply all the packages to multiply your profits

* Once you register with us now, you will be a pre-registered member of our new company through which you will make more money by referring people to us.

* This company benefits you more since it will be worldwide. Which means you can gain more referrals by posting your referral links in populated foreign forums/social medias through which you will be paid a minimum of $5 per referral. Now if you should get up to 5 referral per post and you succeed in posting in 5 places in a day, you will have 5 x 5 = 25 successful referrals in a day which is $125 ($5 per referral) everyday. Now the $125 x 30 days = $3,750 per month! In Naira, that means you will have at least N581,250 in your account at the end of the month And you can even make more than that since you can get more than 5 referral per post as much as you can post in more than 5 places a day!

* You will have more advantage than foreigners since you can even cash out every week on cheques. Now if you were already making our guaranteed amount (N30k per week) with our packages in addition to your referrals, can you now imagine how much you profits you will be making?
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
Vote for me (Stardom Artiste Contest) online at http://m.naijaartiste.net/contest/usbeel/
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by MisterFelix1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
Usbeel: Vote for me (Stardom Artiste Contest) online at http://m.naijaartiste.net/contest/usbeel/
Every Post here ought to be focused on this topic. Please we can not entertain adverts here.
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by MisterFelix1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
We have limited spots left!

Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 08, 2013
This is one of the recent earning proof/testimony we just received. Mr. Anthony; one of our registered members who is already making cool money with our highly profitable online business setup guides has finally decided to share his testimony with us. According to him, he has made more than N48,000 in 10 days of applying the steps in our online money making secrets in the mobile cash system. Well, he is not the first since we have been receiving similar or rather, better testimonies from our registered members but we thought of sharing this with you perhaps to make you know how great it is to register with us. After sharing his testimony with us, we asked him to get us some screenshots of his earnings and the mail he received from us after his registration below.

Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
Well, with the above clearly stated, I believe you all have an idea of what we are doing so as I said earlier, let's join hands to make good money online from today. Now all those who are interested in this business should please indicate their interest by posting just their name here and perhaps say "I'm in" as they do well to register with us immediately with the same name which they typed here. With that, we'll recognize them and send them their approval messages. The first 10 people will really be luckier. As we progress with our plans, we shall all come back here to give account of every decision we make...if you have any question, you can also ask us here or you can call me or mail Mr. Felix through my signature below. Best regards....
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by MisterFelix1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
Engr.Decenti:
Emeka Obilam, I'm in. grin
Hope u are already making up to our guaranteed amount (N30k per week)?
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by EngrDecenti: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
I made only N27k last week (my first week) and I've made N34k dis week buh I know I'll make more than N40k next week coz d business is not difficult at all. One can even make more than N50k per week. grin
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by joeekuns(m): 3:24am On Oct 12, 2013
Joseph Ekunwe....I'm in
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by servicegiver: 4:36am On Oct 12, 2013
Believe me the object is noble and I wish you well! Stephen is INNNNNNN!!
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by BlueRoyale: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2013
TiMi am INN...
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by neksummi(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2013
Djlati: This is one of the recent earning proof/testimony we just received. Mr. Anthony; one of our registered members who is already making cool money with our highly profitable online business setup guides has finally decided to share his testimony with us. According to him, he has made more than N48,000 in 10 days of applying the steps in our online money making secrets in the mobile cash system. Well, he is not the first since we have been receiving similar or rather, better testimonies from our registered members but we thought of sharing this with you perhaps to make you know how great it is to register with us. After sharing his testimony with us, we asked him to get us some screenshots of his earnings and the mail he received from us after his registration below.

I've got no problem with your business and i don't doubt that it can deliver on ur claims. But my problem is that your earning screenshots look just like mine that I've attached below which is also found here: https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-make-legitimate

Take a close look at the first screen shoot above and the one attached below.
Time of the transactions on the first day (though he changed my Monday to Tuesday in his own):
3:41 PM
12:55 PM
12:42 PM
12:14 PM
11:11 AM
10:05 AM
6:00 AM (Note this is Debit - I go withdraw money one early momo and e come dey show for their earning screenshot. Chai!)
The next day:
5:51 PM
3:49 PM
And so on...

Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Kirinwa: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2013
KIRINWA AM OUT! grin

Package doesn't have name or website? undecided
What's your office address?Are you registered?
People won't ask relevant questions now.

Later they will tell tales how they were scammed.
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2013
hmmm?
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by neksummi(m): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
Where are the guys promoting this thing. Aint you saying nothing?
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by MisterFelix1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
doctor isa: hmmm?
Sorry for the delay but please ask your questions and we shall attend to them in due time....
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by MisterFelix1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
neksummi: Where are the guys promoting this thing. Aint you saying nothing?
We aint here to promote anything, Please read through our previous posts very well to your understanding! If you have doubts, please be patient and wait for more testimonies from our recent registered members!
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by MisterFelix1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kirinwa: KIRINWA AM OUT! grin

Package doesn't have name or website? undecided
What's your office address?Are you registered?
People won't ask relevant questions now.

Later they will tell tales how they were scammed.
I thought we have explained our business and intention here? Did you read through our previous posts at all? please read before you comment nonsense here! angry If you aint interested in this business, why not let others grab their opportunities? If you are in Port Harcourt, you can request for a physical contact with me anytime for now since we an't done with fixing of our new office space at Aba road, ph.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Cement, 1,550 Naira Per Bag, Delivered. / Perfect Peniis Enlargement Solutions In Nigeria / Download Free Of Charge! ......free MTN Browsing SIM Configuration Manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.