Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,048 members, 7,936,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:22 AM

Indecent Movies,Pictures And Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indecent Movies,Pictures And Christians (634 Views)

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecent Movies,Pictures And Christians by dammygoody(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
I've always been thinking about this and i will like to know your opinion about it,;as a Christian or Muslim,is watching and looking at indecent films and pictures a sin and why?.
............Peace be unto You............
Re: Indecent Movies,Pictures And Christians by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
its not a sin
Re: Indecent Movies,Pictures And Christians by dammygoody(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
9jadelta: its not a sin
can you Just give a good reason then?
Re: Indecent Movies,Pictures And Christians by macof(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Personally I condemn it, it's bad and immoral.

such activities are meant for couples who love each other, and we are humans not goats, so why do it for the world to see?

It's improper and against the essence of humanity
Re: Indecent Movies,Pictures And Christians by dammygoody(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2013
macof: Personally I condemn it, it's bad and immoral.

such activities are meant for couples who love each other, and we are humans not goats, so why do it for the world to see?

It's improper and against the essence of humanity
thank you ,but most people don't understand that,you know?especially in other parts of the world like the European countries.

(1) (Reply)

10 Lies Of They Said In Favour/against Christainity / Halloween: The Ultimate Trick Or Treat / I Am God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.