Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:53 AM

Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? (58630 Views)

Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by sokinto: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2013
When God's servant speaks forth the wise listen ! Prophet TBJ has spoken , as directed by God ,it is left for the wise to believe .Have you ever seen the man of God respond to your criticisms ? He will never do that . Those who have ears let them hear ! JESUS IS THE LORD
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 14, 2013
Every revelation that has no solution is fake.
When God reveals anything, he give solution for Victory.
I can't say the Prohet's Revelation is fake because there is a solution right there.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by dewaskillz: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2013
stanley10122: @op,seems y'all are actually praying and hoping it'll come to pass jst so that u'll find more reason to worship TBJ..incase u don't know, we're talking abt a person's life here..i hope God proves him wrong angry
why can't u be constructive in ur criticism .didn't u read d whole thread it was clear what to do to avoid death and u re just talking rubbish just to castigate people.I tire for ur kind people
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 14, 2013
xager: beht why always negative prophecies?
exactly, why always bad prophecy
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by ntbaby(f): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2013
xager: beht why always negative prophecies?

I tire o
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Purist(m): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2013
wesley80:

Dude, you're only trying to be smart by half.

Considering my post was not even directed at you, I deem you an irredeemable retärd for taking this so personal because your charlatan master is being shown for the fraud that he is.

wesley80:
Firstly, the Argentine president never had cancer but was diagnosed wrongly and given a clean bill of health after her surgery.

You must be dyslexic. Show me where I wrote that the Argentine president HAD cancer.

wesley80:
Secondly, her head injury happened in AUGUST this year long after the prophecy and was not disclosed, so you my friend are the desperate liar here as there obviously are no "health antecedents" for TB Joshua to have built on. Whoever heard of hypertension requiring surgery? Certainly not me.

You must have serious problems with comprehension. Did you not see where I wrote that her head injury was recent? And where did you read that her hypertension requires surgery? (by the way, there ARE possible surgical procedures to treat hypertension!). Fact remains that the Argentine president has a history of health problems, which is what my initial post tried to show. A simple Google search would easily reveal that to you. For a calculative charlatan like TB Joshua who obviously has so many resources at his disposal, having even more inside information to build his "prophecy" on would hardly prove difficult.

wesley80:
Thirdly, you admitted the term 'soon' was relative but yet couldn't resist brandishing your callousness in attacking the prophet over a term that could be 'relative'. If you've listened to his prophecies as I have you'd know to tell which is imminent and which isnt, in any case your criticism here only gives up your unashamed folly.

You are a fool of epic proportions. The whole "soon" issue is exactly what makes his "prophecy" a fraud! A man "prophesies" that something would happen "soon". Because "soon" is very relative, it means that whenever it happens - 1.5 years, 3 years, 10 years, 20 yrs later - he would have been proven right after all. This is the very definition of vague. Are you so daft that you can't even grasp this basic logic?

Of course, those of us with a brain can easily see why TB Joshua refused to be specific, unlike idiots like yourself. The last time he gave a specific time period to his "prophecy" in 2011 when he "prophesied" that the Boko Haram insurgency would end by March 2012, he FAILED spectacularly. Now, I expect a raving baboon like yourself to come here and tell us how the "prophecy" failed because the Nigerian government refused to listen to him. I dare you, isn't that your explanation? cheesy

wesley80:
Finally you accused him of predicting 'death'! A common attribute of you armchair and ignorant critics is your constant penchant to relegate facts and allow your petty emotions cloud your judgement even when contrary facts stare you in the face. The prophet makes his position absolutely clear; a situation shall arise, perform surgery and he/she dies, ignore surgery and he/she would live. Now who is the calculative charlatan saying She doesnt have much time to live on earth?

The Argentine president suffers from chronic hypertension. Some news sources report hypotension. Either way, it's obvious she has had issues with her blood pressure for a while. Therefore, "prophesying" death (arising from possible complications) following a surgery hardly requires divine revelation, I would think. TB Joshua is a calculative, unscrupulous son of a gun. Pity you are unable to see that as you have apparently exchanged your brain for a meager plate of morsel.

Meanwhile, why haven't you updated your initial post, or posted a follow-up comment to tell us that the president of Argentina has successfully undergone a surgery already, and is now recovering at her residence? ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-24438437
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2013
Let him prophesy when Nigeria is going to stop being such a shitty place, then i will start believing until then... TRASH!!!
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Pame(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2013
Whether you like or not, the prophet TB Joshua has delivered unto the world the message from GOD-"Prophesy". If God has sent him and he has refused to deliver the message, then it becomes an issue. He will account for this to God. Now he has been sent and delivered the message, it becomes an open letter to the President, whoever can reach her quickly should do so, if she has faith enough, she will make it up to come visiting the Prophet for healing or deliverance or whatever, and that will be good for her, otherwise she resigned to her fate. She is at liberty to chose the best course for her survival.

Remember, among others this same prophet saw similar thing in the case of Michael Jackson , threw the message up to the world just like this as an open letter, reached out to the most probable person who could reach the Jackson family and nothing was done, the man Michael Jackson died!. It's a pity, Prophet T.B Joshua could not be blamed because God revealed it to him and he made it known to the world. Many prominent world leader got a wind of messages relating to their situations from this same prophet and came to him either through the back door or direct, the point is that they hearkened to the voice of God through the prophet, ran to him and they were saved.

Instead of unwarranted criticism on the man's activity in a forum like this, i would rather suggest that we focus on saving the president's life by putting a message across to her through whatever avenue(those who have the means and access to the family etc) that there's hope for her to live provided she can pay a visit to the prophet.

BETTER IT IS FOR YOU AND FOR ALL!
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by johngreggk: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
stanley10122: @op,seems y'all are actually praying and hoping it'll come to pass jst so that u'll find more reason to worship TBJ..incase u don't know, we're talking abt a person's life here..i hope God proves him wrong angry
I wonder which God you're praying to, if he's the same one that gave the revelation so that they'll gird against the unexpected.

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by wesley80(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Purist:

Considering my post was not even directed at you, I deem you an irredeemable retärd for taking this so personal because your charlatan master is being shown for the fraud that he is.

You must be dyslexic. Show me where I wrote that the Argentine president HAD cancer.

You must have serious problems with comprehension. Did you not see where I wrote that her head injury was recent? And where did you read that her hypertension requires surgery? (by the way, there ARE possible surgical procedures to treat hypertension!). Fact remains that the Argentine president has a history of health problems, which is what my initial post tried to show. A simple Google search would easily reveal that to you. For a calculative charlatan like TB Joshua who obviously has so many resources at his disposal, having even more inside information to build his "prophecy" on would hardly prove difficult.

You are a fool of epic proportions. The whole "soon" issue is exactly what makes his "prophecy" a fraud! A man "prophesies" that something would happen "soon". Because "soon" is very relative, it means that whenever it happens - 1.5 years, 3 years, 10 years, 20 yrs later - he would have been proven right after all. This is the very definition of vague. Are you so daft that you can't even grasp this basic logic?

Of course, those of us with a brain can easily see why TB Joshua refused to be specific, unlike idiots like yourself. The last time he gave a specific time period to his "prophecy" in 2011 when he "prophesied" that the Boko Haram insurgency would end by March 2012, he FAILED spectacularly. Now, I expect a raving baboon like yourself to come here and tell us how the "prophecy" failed because the Nigerian government refused to listen to him. I dare you, isn't that your explanation? cheesy

The Argentine president suffers from chronic hypertension. Some news sources report hypotension. Either way, it's obvious she has had issues with her blood pressure for a while. Therefore, "prophesying" death (arising from possible complications) following a surgery hardly requires divine revelation, I would think. TB Joshua is a calculative, unscrupulous son of a gun. Pity you are unable to see that as you have apparently exchanged your brain for a meager plate of morsel.

Meanwhile, why haven't you updated your initial post, or posted a follow-up comment to tell us that the president of Argentina has successfully undergone a surgery already, and is now recovering at her residence? ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-24438437
Should I be surprised at the level of hate and bitterness you exhude? Sorry I'm not.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by emyarndy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lord have Mercy... Don't speak ill of the MOG let God take care of that.... I pray God spare Her life...
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Purist(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
wesley80: Should I be surprised at the level of hate and bitterness you exhude? Sorry I'm not.

Oh, when you were dishing out your unwarranted insults earlier, I bet you were exhuding love and sweetness, eh? cheesy

Again, I ask: why haven't you updated your initial post, or posted a follow-up comment to tell us that the president of Argentina has successfully undergone a surgery already, and is now recovering at her residence? ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-24438437
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by wesley80(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
^ You lack civility and only deserve to have a discussion with your colleagues at the motor park. Do me a favour, just get lost.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Purist(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
wesley80: ^ You lack civility and only deserve to have a discussion with your colleagues at the motor park. Do me a favour, just get lost.

At least, my colleagues at the motor park have far more intelligence than you could ever muster up in 10 life times no matter how hard you tried.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Sayet(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
macof: Tv Joshua na negative man. Prophet of doom like Amos grin
you urgent attention...oya bike,take dis man to yaba left.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by afanide: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: the funny thing now is ALL OVER NIGERIA u see free to air dish hanging on all manner of houses..........all just to watch emmanuel TV

Is dia anytin wrong wit dat? Or is it a Taboo to watch Emmanuel TV?
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by onyeamuma72: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
senior prophet tbj is a true pophet of the most high God,agent of the living God spirit of the living God is in him
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Adeomoayo(m): 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
the more pple critise TB. Joshua is the more pple watch him. pple buy my tv because of Emmanuel tv.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by balladin: 3:25am On Oct 15, 2013
mecussey:

Why are you guys saying all these? TB joshua had explained that 90% of his prophecies are negative because, they are not what we pray for. He said whatever good thing that has happened to you or will happen to you that it is your right and it's what you have been praying for. He said what is the need of telling John that Emeka will be rich tomorrow? That it is our right to have good things but when the bad that we are not praying for is approaching, God will reveal it through his prophets for the victims to take care. This is a simple explaination and I believe he is their.
And what happens afterall, all the negative prophecies still come to pass, so what's the use revealing them if they can't be averted through prayer. The essence of revelations is for saints to wage war in prayer to avert evil.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by gothrones(m): 5:24am On Oct 15, 2013
Purist: My understanding of "soon", although relative in itself, does not in anyway indicate that we would have to wait for a whole year and half to see the manifestation of the predicted event.

Jesus said he was coming soon. We are still waiting after 2013 years. So, from a Christian POV, "soon" means, at least 2013 years.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by oaroloye(m): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2016
SHALOM!

PREDICTING THE FUTURE is a WONDERFUL ability.

We all need it.

Knowing the exact TIME and CIRCUMSTANCES of one's own Death is the KEY to REVERSING one's Death, and RESURRECTING from the Dead.

. MATTHEW 18:15-20.

15. "Moreover, if thy Brother
shall trespass against thee,
go and tell him his fault
between thee and him alone:
if he shall hear thee,
thou hast gained thy Brother.
16. "But of he will not
hear (thee, then)
take with thee
one or two more,

'That by the mouth
of two or three Witnesses
every word may be established.'

17. "And if he shall neglect
to hear them,
tell (It) to the Church:
but if he neglect to hear the Church,
let him be unto thee
as an Heathen Man
and a Publican.
18. "Verily I say unto you,

'Whatsoever ye shall bind on Earth
shall be bound in Heaven:
and whatsoever ye shall
loose on Earth
shall be loosed in Heaven.'

19. "Again I say unto you,

'That if two of you
shall agree on Earth
as touching any thing
that they shall ask,
it shall be done for them
of my Father
Which is in Heaven.'

20. "For where two or three
are gathered together in my Name,
there am I in the midst of them."

THE OYINBO PROPHETS ARE GENERALLY ENORMOUS FOOLS, WHO VALUE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BOAST OF FOREKNOWLEDGE FROM GOD OVER THE ABILITY TO DO GOOD.

For example , WILLIAM MARRION BRANHAM predicted the RISE of ADOLF HITLER and MUSSOLINI'S ATTACK on ETHIOPIA.

He sat back and ALLOWED this to happen- all those MILLIONS of people DEAD- just so that he could BOAST about what a GREAT PROPHET he was!

KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN foresaw the JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY assassination in his first vision of the sort.

But he did NOTHING to prevent that death!

It is BEYOND DISPUTE that the WORLD would have been a VERY DIFFERENT place, if THAT ONE KILLING had been THWARTED.

KENNETH HAGIN SAID, when he BOASTED about this [CAMPMEETING 1983,] that if he had WARNED the President, the FBI would have ARRESTED him for "THREATENING THE PRESIDENT." (Which is normal procedure.)

Therefore, he was MORE afraid of the American FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION than of GOD.

. LUKE 12:1-5.

IN the mean time,
when there were
gathered together
an innumerable multitude of people,
insomuch that they trode
one upon another,
he began to say unto his Disciples
first of all,
"Beware ye of
the Leaven of the Pharisees,
which is Hypocrisy.
2. "For there is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed;
neither hid,
that shall not be known.
3. "Therefore whatsoever
ye have spoken in Darkness
shall be heard in the Light;
and that which ye have
spoken in the ear in closets
shall be proclaimed
upon the housetops.
4. "And I say unto you
my Friends,

'Be not afraid of them
that kill the body,
and after that have no more
that they can do.'

5. "But I will forewarn you
whom ye shall fear,

'Fear Him,
Which after
He hath killed
hath Power
to cast into Hell;'
yea, I say unto you,

'Fear Him.' "

KENNETH E. HAGIN, LATER SAID THAT THE REASON WHY HE DID NOT TRY TO WARN JFK, BUT RATHER, LEFT HIM TO DIE OF GUNSHOT, WAS THAT "GOD NEVER TOLD HIM TO!"

That is a COWARDLY AFTERTHOUGHT, and a TOTAL LIE.

. EZEKIEL 3:16-21.

16. And it came to pass
at the end of seven days,
that the Word of The LORD
came unto me, saying,
17. "Son of Man,
I have made thee a Watchman
unto the House of Israel:
therefore hear The Word at My Mouth,
and give them Warning from Me.
18. "When I say unto the Wicked,

'Thou shalt surely die;'

and thou givest him not Warning,
nor speakest to warn the Wicked
from his Wicked Way,
to save his life;
the same Wicked man
shall die in his iniquity;
but his blood will I require
at thine hand.
19. "Yet if thou warn the Wicked,
and he turn not from his wickedness,
nor from his wicked Way,
he shall die in his iniquity;
but thou hast delivered thy Soul.
20. "Again, When a Righteous man
doth turn from his Righteousness,
and commit iniquity,
and I lay a stumblingblock
before him,
he shall die:
because thou hast not
given him warning,
he shall die in his Sin,
and his Righteousness
which he hath done
shall not be remembered;
but his blood will I require
at thine hand.
21. "Nevertheless if thou
Warn the Righteous man,
that the Righteous Sin not,
and he doth not Sin,
he shall surely live,
because he is Warned;
also thou hast
delivered thy Soul."

IF YOU WERE STANDING AT THE STREET CORNER, AND SAW ACROSS THE ROAD, A ROBBER POISED TO CUDGEL SOMEONE ABOUT TO WALK AROUND HIS CORNER, WOULD YOU NEED ANGEL GABRIEL TO COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, WITH A TRUMPET, YELLING:

"TELL THAT MAN TO LOOK OUT!"?

People want to know how to "HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD."

The Voice of God is that Voice that ALWAYS tells us THE RIGHT THING TO DO. If you are WEAK and SINFUL, you will be CONSCIOUS of HEARING NOTHING.

. PROVERBS 1:20-33.

20. Wisdom crieth without;
She uttereth Her Voice in the streets:
21. She crieth in
the Chief Place of Concourse,
in the openings of the gates:
in the city
she uttereth Her Words, saying,

22 "How long, ye Simple Ones,
will ye love Simplicity?
And the Scorners delight
in their Scorning,
and Fools hate Knowledge?
23. "Turn you at My Reproof:
behold, I will pour out
My Spirit unto you,
I will make known My Words unto you.
24. "Because I have Called,
and ye Refused;
I have stretched out My Hand,
and no man regarded;
25. "But ye have set at Nought
all My Counsel,
and would none of My Reproof:
26. "I also will Laugh at your Calamity;
I will mock when your Fear cometh;
27. "When your Fear
cometh as Desolation,
and your Destruction
cometh as a Whirlwind;
when Distress and Anguish
cometh upon you.
28. "Then shall they call upon Me,
but I will not Answer;
they shall seek Me early,
but they shall not find Me:
29. "For that they hated Knowledge,
and did not choose
The Fear of The LORD:
30. "They would none of My Counsel:
they Despised all My Reproof.
31. "Therefore shall they eat
of the Fruit of their own Way,
and be filled with their own devices.
32. "For the turning away
of the simple shall slay them,
and the Prosperity of Fools
shall destroy them.
33. "But whoso hearkeneth unto me
shall dwell safely,
and shall be quiet from Fear of Evil."

NOBODY CAN SAY GOD DOESN'T SPEAK TO US.

It is we who decide to listen to something else.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so unto them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at the strait gate:
for wide (is) the Gate,
and broad (is) the Way,
which leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait (is) the Gate,
and narrow (is) The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find It.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening Wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their Fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither (can) a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into The Fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord,'
shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth The Will
of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me,
'Lord, Lord, have we not
Prophesied in thy Name?
And in thy Name
have Cast out Devils?
And in thy Name
Done many Wonderful Works?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I never knew you:
depart from me,
ye that work iniquity.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto
a Wise man
which built his house
upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the wind blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded upon a rock.
26. "And every one that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto
a Foolish man,
which built his House
upon the Sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that House;
and it Fell:
and Great was the Fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended
These Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them
as (one) having Authority,
and not as the scribes.

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA IS A FOOL: HE WAS TOLD THAT A MAN'S LIFE IS IN DANGER- AND INSTEAD OF DOING EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO SAVE HIS LIFE, HE INSTEAD GRANDSTANDS BEFORE HIS IGNORANT PSYCHOPHANTS.

If GOD gave him this Prophecy, IT WAS TO SEE WHAT HE WOULD DO.

Whether or not he were WORTHY.

He ISN'T.

It is my understanding that Tuberculosis Joshua calls his Church: SYNAGOGUE OF ALL NATIONS (SCOAN), yes?

This shows how foolish he is.

He clearly does NOT know WHAT a SYNAGOGUE is.

. GENESIS 18:17-33.

17. And The LORD Said,
"Shall I hide from Abraham
That Thing which I Do;
18. "Seeing that Abraham
shall surely become
a great and mighty nation,
and all the nations of the Earth
shall be Blessed in him?
19. "For I know
that he will command his children
and his household after him,
and they shall keep
The Way of The LORD,
to do Justice and Judgment;
that The LORD may bring
upon Abraham that
which He hath spoken of him."
20. And The LORD Said,
"Because the Cry
of Sodom and Gomorrah is great,
and because their Sin
is very grievous;
21. "I will go down now,
and see whether
they have done altogether
according to the Cry of it,
which is come unto Me;
and if not, I will know."
22. And the men turned
their faces from thence,
and went toward Sodom:
but Abraham stood yet
before The LORD.
23. And Abraham drew near and said,
"Wilt thou also Destroy
the Righteous with the Wicked?
24. "Peradventure there be
fifty Righteous within the city:
wilt thou also Destroy
and not Spare the place
for the fifty Righteous
that (are) therein?
25. "That be far from thee
to do after this manner,
to slay the Righteous
with the Wicked:
and that the Righteous
should be as the Wicked,
that be far from thee:
Shall not The Judge of all the Earth
Do Right?"
26. And The LORD Said,
"If I find in Sodom fifty Righteous
within the city,
then I will Spare all the place
for their sakes."
27. And Abraham answered and said,
"Behold now,
I have taken upon me
to speak unto The LORD,
which (am but) dust and ashes:
28. "Peradventure there shall lack
five of the fifty Righteous:
wilt thou destroy all the city
for (lack of) five?
And He Said,
"If I find there forty and five,
I will not destroy (it)."
29. And he spake unto him yet again,
and said,
"Peradventure there shall be
forty found there."
And He Said,
"I will not Do (it) for forty's sake."
30. And he said unto (him),
"Oh let not The LORD be angry,
and I will yet speak:
'Peradventure there shall thirty
be found there."
And He Said,
"I will not Do (it),
if I Find thirty there."
31. And he said,
"Behold now,
I have taken upon me
to speak unto The Lord:
'Peradventure there shall be twenty
found there."
And He Said,
"I will not Destroy (it) for twenty's sake."
32. And he said,
"Oh let not The Lord be angry,
and I will speak yet but this once:
'Peradventure ten shall be found there.' "
And He Said,
"I will not destroy (It) for ten's sake."
33. And The LORD went His Way,
as soon as He had left
communing with Abraham:
and Abraham returned unto his place.

A SYNAGOGUE CAN ONLY BE STARTED BY TEN RIGHTEOUS MEN- CALLED A MINYAN. THE TORAH SCROLL CANNOT BE OPENED, TO START THE CEREMONIES, UNLESS TEN MEN ARE PRESENT.

Ten Righteous Men working together summon THE SHEKINAH Presence of God. Yahshua TRAVELLED with a Synagogue of his own.

When Jews come to a new city, the first thing they want to know is:

"WHERE IS THE SYNAGOGUE?"

If there is NO SYNAGOGUE, they go to the river banks out of the city, and pray, weep, and mourn for the DOOM of that city- until there are TEN of them.

Thereupon they REJOICE, because NOW they can go and build their Synagogue.
Like all Christians, Tuberculosis Joshua knows this Testimony of Abraham, but is completely oblivious to its meaning.

ANTI-FULL GOSPEL Evangelical Preacher JOHN MacARTHUR Junior, preached on what a MINYAN is- my Pentecostal Pastor Boss Yinka Adeoye downloaded this IMPORTANT Message on his office computer, and made us all listen to it.

Years later, I brought up the subject: he did not know what I was taking about. Senior American Christian Clergymen know what a MINYAN is. The JEWS, Fake as they are, have PUBLICIZED the term.

But they BY-THE-WAY-SIDE reject the Doctrine- because IT DOES NOT HELP THEM in building THEIR silly EMPIRES.

If Tuberculosis Joshua were a MAN OF GOD, he would GO to ARGENTINA, SEND DISCIPLES, or COMMUNICATE BY MEDIA, and create at least ONE MINYAN dedicated to saving the lives of their LEADERS.

He is not, and so just POSES like a FOOL.

. LEVITICUS 11:13-19.

13. "And these are they
which ye shall have
in Abomination among the Fowls;
they shall not be eaten,
they are an Abomination:
the Eagle, and the Ossifrage,
and the Ospray,
14. And the Vulture,
and the Kite after his kind;
15. Every Raven after his kind;
16 And the Owl, and the Night Hawk,
and the Cuckow,
and the Hawk after his kind,
17. And the little Owl,
and the Cormorant,
and the Great Owl,
18. And the Swan,
and the Pelican,
and the Gier Eagle,
19. And the Stork,
the Heron after her kind,
and the Lapwing,
and the Bat.

WHEN GOD TELLS US NOT TO EAT THESE THINGS, HE MEANS THAT WE MUST NOT ADOPT THEIR HABITS.

When a VULTURE sees that a creature is about to DIE, it WATCHES until it is DEAD, and then FEEDS on it.

THAT is what THESE Prophets of Doom are DOING.

Is THAT what they would LIKE to happen to THEM?

Anyone but a FOOL would know that THAT IS WRONG!

This Teaching alone could increase his Wealth and influence literally ONE HUNDREDFOLD. I give it to him (and to you,) for FREE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague / Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) / Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.