Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,159 members, 7,936,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Perfect Suicide Note - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Perfect Suicide Note (781 Views)

7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp / Boko Haram Kill Seven In Suicide Attack, Raid / UNN Undergraduate Hangs Self, Leaves Suicide Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Perfect Suicide Note by hypergig(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
One bullet left in my gun chamber and to think I plan on using it on myself saddens me.

Life has dealt me a strong blow and I yearn to put an end to it, why should you live when you have nothing to live for, no one to render your love to and vice versa, lost a great deal of those dear to my heart to an unforseen grasp.

A knot around my strained neck seems fair than a bullet, have always hated guns so I think I will opt for a rope around my neck instead of a bullet.

But the groans and yelps from a knot isn't fair either so am doing away with the idea.

Should I just take a plunge into the lagoon but I heard in a documentary that drowning isn't a good way to go and the lagoon isn't a child play either, imagine urself drowning nd gulpning up litres of water "me I no like dat one @ all oh"

I think I will wait for nature to take it course, a death by natural means is still considered as death right?, guess I just have to wait till it happens.
Re: The Perfect Suicide Note by iterator25: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
@op - mix 'cabad' and hydrogen in a bowl and drink.. just go to sleep after this and nature will do the rest.. tested and trusted
Re: The Perfect Suicide Note by Annie2gud(f): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
@iterator..y nah
Re: The Perfect Suicide Note by modextus(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
iterator25: @op - mix 'cabad' and hydrogen in a bowl and drink.. just go to sleep after this and nature will do the rest.. tested and trusted
grin grin
Re: The Perfect Suicide Note by KELVINXY: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Op..nice write up but those means are already outdated grin

I've got an idea wink
jump in front of a moving Train
It's easy,fast and the best part of it all is Fame;your suicide news will be broadcasted nationwide on NTA 9pm and even news-papers..
Just think about it wink grin
Re: The Perfect Suicide Note by modextus(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Annie2gud: @iterator..y nah
were you expecting him to beg the OP if it was actually a suicide note??...and moreover i don't think ya'll read before commenting.

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Fixed Nigeria / OSUN CAN: We're Ready To Work With Govt For Success In Education Reforms / A Must Read Piece On Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.