Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:07 AM

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (652769 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingademos(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
prince next update no time wasting
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingademos(m): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ekene13: lol na truth u talk oo
.bt atleast dem dy come nw
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by RealAlfranco: 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Well things are gettint a 'bit' complicated now...Miss Grace is fading out of da story somehow!! Some lines makes da story looks fictitious tho. But u are good,I love reading 'real-life' stories!!
Ride on man!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
therose: hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... what can i say? i dont really come up here but this title caught my attention and it has become difficult to stay away. keep it up boy. the only issue i have with you is the grammatical error, i will pardon you because i know you are ready to improve and you did improved. read other people's write ups, use your dictionary at all times or use auto correct on your phone and write more and more. i want to see you win the noble prize in literature.
. I pray so my oga.

But winning A prize is that an easy taxed

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by pretty644: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Prince abeg stop kipin us on suspence ♌ɑ̣̣̝̇̇.. Nice story
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
Real_Alfranco: Well things are gettint a 'bit' complicated now...Miss Grace is fading out of da story somehow!! Some lines makes da story looks fictitious tho. But u are good,I love reading 'real-life' stories!!
Ride on man!!!

My guy good evening for reading my story. I appreciate your unrelented behaving reading this story.

Your question don mak me chop donnot tonight..
OGA, MISS GRACE IS NOT FADING AWAY OH, i just couldn't visit her as usual when examination started.

Dont worry she is the story herselfsmiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Les: 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
pretty644: Prince abeg stop kipin us on suspence ♌ɑ̣̣̝̇̇.. Nice story
what's your previous moniker??
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
pretty644: Prince abeg stop kipin us on suspence ♌ɑ̣̣̝̇̇.. Nice story
. Oga pls i no de put ppl too much on suspense oh....

But i go try refuse the suspense my guy.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Les: what's your previous moniker??
. grin laugh wan kill me die..
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by waslead300(m): 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
prince dis ur last update use style short ooo... U ar stil u sha
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by coache(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Harkanbi(m): 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ogbeni prince boiz D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait F̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ here Õooº°˚oº°˚º°˚
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
waslead300, am going there to space it.
How about thatsmiley?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
coache: Nice story prince but just summarise everything in a detailed way cos its becoming too long and you knw Airtel don vex so no more excess mb for continuous update again.
thanks.
. Hahahahagrin

oga no complain, just go buy credit and aboundant mb will be rewarded to you.
No matter how long it is, pls just follow.

Thanks toosmiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingademos(m): 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
prince I dy wait o
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Harkanbi: Ogbeni prince boiz D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait F̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ here Õooº°˚oº°˚º°˚
. Menn i feel like login 2go now now.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
Kingademos: prince I dy wait o
. You de chop up dates lik food?

Na wa for economic demand on storycheesy
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingademos(m): 12:06am On Dec 05, 2013
guy I feed on updates o
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Gudday(m): 12:11am On Dec 05, 2013
@Mr prince (s*x postponer) u r always making sense. Am njoyin evry bit of ur updatex. I wl remain ur man as lng as u remain loyal 2 us on dis thread. U R WELL IJN.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by ZeusAyo: 12:11am On Dec 05, 2013
Guy wich one be dis short updates now?.............. D̶̲̥̅̊ next time u do d̶̲̥̅̊@t? A̶̲̥̅̊М̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ gona jam U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ phone up U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ ass.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Ekene13(m): 12:16am On Dec 05, 2013
360prince: . Fine ke!?.
Everybody has their own handsomeness and you are one.

Am sure girls de follow you everywhere. Abi ?
lol
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by ZeusAyo: 12:21am On Dec 05, 2013
Nature has its way of maintaning equilibrium imagine if all fine boys wernt assholes Ѧп̥̥̲̣̣̣̥∂ had the ballz that oda fair luking/ugly guys have, you fit N̤̥̈̊ø̲̣̣ get giRlfriend or wife sef
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by tmamuda(m): 12:35am On Dec 05, 2013
I rebuke dat sickness in JESUS NAME
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:49am On Dec 05, 2013
Prince! Prince!! Prince!!! How many times did I call you?
Your errors are increasing nowadays o.. And I must say I don't like it, I feel disappointed... Well, it could be because of your health issues so, I will let it pass.. But please, from now on proof-read your works and check for the grammatical errors and misspellings...
You are good.. Keep it up.. And also, get well soon. #peace
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:51am On Dec 05, 2013
360prince: .
I have no problems with him now.

I guess he should be my friend nowgrin

what do you think ?smiley

Yeah.. He should be.. Just take out the positives...
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:51am On Dec 05, 2013
360prince: . I knew him to be a teasing guy when i checked on his statue.

Thanks for commenting on this one my big bro...
uwc... You count on me any time..
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:50am On Dec 05, 2013
360prince: ***CONTINUATION***

" nObody.. huGGED.. Me!! ", i'd shouted at her louder.

To be con...

There are something's I will like to point out from this post.. It would be good if you could go back and modify asap..

--you don't need to say were as glassy as tears, just say "uduak eyes were filled with tears" "when she walked past me"
--'adjured' do you know the meaning? You can use words people understands and words we use in our everyday conversation...
Adjured means:To issue a formal command, especially in a legal context. Or. To earnestly appeal or advise. As you can see it doesn't go with what you actually meant to say... You could have written "I confidently apologise for my bad behaviour towards her" .. (You don't need to use confidently) just saying..
--"When I got to the hall, Uduak was singing in a low tone, more like she was murmuring she to herself"..

--She looked at me for sometime and with no further words to say, she prayed for our success in the exams and that excellent result should be ours..

--Thereafter, Uduak said I am forgiven, I was extremely glad because, having a feeling of enmity towards another person isn't good...

--"On the field"
--"flimsy" not flamsesy
-- "i'm leaving 00oo!. I wan go look for emeka. We get important gist " i said, the moment i tried pulling the door handle to myself.
--i didn't want anyone to spoil my arrangement. She brought out "a 500 naira note".. "She asked me to buy a tin of tomato and a packet of spaghetti .

-- do you blush when u are being sent on an errand? And if you do, it should be ". " errand boy, abi ?" i said, blushing without ceasing untill i ran out of the room."

-- "As i was approaching the gate exit, i saw..."
Check out your punctuations.. It makes it easy to read and understand...
-- "entered", "cooking" "paid" "walked out" "met emeka" "I asked as we greeted each other" "I banged" "intruded" "intention" "spoke"

-- I don't understand this part, kindly clarify.. ""she told about her acceptance""

Remember:: You are telling us a story that occurred in the past, hence some of your words should be in past tense such as walked, intruded, walked and so on.. Be mindful of that..

Your character's names first letter should Start with a Capital letter with other names you are going to write also.. Reason being that, they are nouns... And a bound should start with a capital letter...

3 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:53am On Dec 05, 2013
I just felt like helping out.. #NoOffenceMeant..
Keep up the good work...

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Herjide(m): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2013
hmmmmm mr prince i must confess, u re awesome in writing i hv been following u right from wen dis thread made first page but dis ur suspence is becomin unbearable.... Well i dey feel u sha.... Keep it up
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2013
No update yet, backin of. See me letter.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by pretty644: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2013
PRINCE!! PRINCE!! PRINCE.... How mani tyms did I cal ♈̷̴̩oυ? Com update us nah.. Or else......... Make I reserve •̸ϞƔ comment sha
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by ifyeky(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2013
Prince I'm beginning to loose interest in ur story. Tot by nw u wud hve told us hw u bleeped all dos girls?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (81) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.