Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,980 members, 7,922,390 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

Poem ; A Tale Of Two Elephants (ASUU Vs. FG) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poem ; A Tale Of Two Elephants (ASUU Vs. FG) (658 Views)

ASUU Vs FG ... The Full Gist / ASUU Vs FG Face-off: Just Before You Nail The NANS President / Esut ASUU Vs Governor Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem ; A Tale Of Two Elephants (ASUU Vs. FG) by Gizborne: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
I slept late to wake up late

now it’s a quarter past eight,

can’t wait to hear the goodnews

but with time hope fades

so I give up to fate.

It’s been over 3 months it started;

my teachers and the government in warfare.

the teachers are groaning,

of the national cake, they want a fair share

they say a man can’t teach

unless he’s well fed.

On one hand,

they’re doing it for my welfare.

Government says no

how to get 3trillion they don’t know,

yet they fly private jets

no one wants a canoe

millions are suffering

while they’re washing klin in omo.

It sounds funny,

like a super story

but it’s real

the plight of the Nigerian student.

Where two elephants fight

the grasses wither

but one thing the elephants fail to consider

without the grasses;

in the future lies hunger!

culled from http://giz-pen..com/2013/10/poem-tale-of-two-elephants-ASUU-vs-fg.html

1 Like

Re: Poem ; A Tale Of Two Elephants (ASUU Vs. FG) by loverboi(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nice poem, me I don tire ooo
Front page abeg

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Recent English Proficiency Test Score Certificate(toefl) / ABSU Third (3rd) And Final Supplementary Examination!!! / Student Room Making; Comfortable Things I Need As A Student In My Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.