Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,944 members, 7,963,003 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2060525 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Since nevertheless has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven’t watched it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

You are my spring

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

WOODS

Forest

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Since nevertheless has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

Talking about nevertheless, I don't know if I am the only but the only thing I enjoyed about this drama is the rated scenes. Their 'touchery' is out of this world but I didn't feel their chemistry as a couple. They seexy but not romantic. Han Soo Hee stiffens whenever she is around song Kang. The drama is good but not the best have seen her.
Maybe cuz world of married couples was topnotch sha. But I didn't feel the drama like that

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
toykathy:

Forest

Correct! You got both answers right

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
toykathy:

Talking about nevertheless, I don't know if I am the only but the only thing I enjoyed about this drama is the rated scenes. Their 'touchery' is out of this world but I didn't feel their chemistry as a couple. They seexy but not romantic. Han Soo Hee stiffens whenever she is around song Kang. The drama is good but not the best have seen her.
Maybe cuz world of married couples was topnotch sha. But I didn't feel the drama like that

I've heard similar things sha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
PATAlolade:

The series was freaking good, I also love how Ga On didn't reveal the truth to Elijah.
I didn't knew the cold bitch (Ms. Jung) have a heart at all.

It was SO GOOOOOOOOD!
Elijah wouldn't have been able to take the truth!
I loved this drama so much!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
So no hospital playlist next week, I'll enjoy the break I guess. This week's episode was nice. Let me officially declare that I have forgiven ik sun, she really redeemed herself in this episode, she was communicating, she was honest and she apologized sincerely. I am fully ready to continue my sojourn on that ship. *sigh* at Dr do, do they want to kill him, last season was scammed out of his savings, this season he and his wife struggling to get pregnant for years, when pregnancy finally came, cancer enter. Aigoo. I'm glad chemotherapy won't harm her and the baby sha. I just want everything to go smoothly for them cos they don suffer. I felt so bad for ga eul, imagine calling off your wedding because your dad is trash, I do understand the girl and her parents tho but it's still so sad and I wish people weren't so prejudiced and I wish the sins of the fathers won't be visited on the children but alas most times it is, I mean look at Lee seung gi and Lee da in. I'm glad uri jeongwon is an angel and it won't stop him from loving our gyeoul, I really hope gaeul meets a girl who comes from a family that can accept all of him cos I swear that situation could send him into depression. I'm glad gyeoul gave her mom an ultimatum. It's dumb and stupid as hell but I can still understand a woman staying with an abusive husband cos their kids are still little, but if a woman has grown a** kids and is still putting up with abuse then that's just really silly. Leave the darned bully or better still ice the bi!tch. Anyway this one that bear is asking chu minha on a date, he probably wants to tell her he's going to America, aigoo but I really hope he has finally decided to accept her feelings sha. Lol jeongwon when the other doctors said geon had a crush on gyeoul, I can't fit. Abeg those people should publicize their relationship so that those amebo doctors can stop pulling people's legs. Lol na pd's cameo, e say na Jang pd. Minha's parents tho, how does that guy look like a bear

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Kim Se Jeong

2. Seo Yi Hyun

3. Jeon Noh Min

4. Park Joo Hee

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2021
Hometown cha cha cha starts today. Yayyyy. This drama really depends on the script cos the leads are pretty much perfect actors. Here's hoping the script makes sense. I watched the long preview and I just know 90% of this drama will be me gushing over my Kim sun ho, his gorgeousness, his hotness, his dimples ahhhhhhhhhh (p.s: that's a sexy ahhhhhhhhhh)

P.s : happy birthday to my faves so yi Hyun and jeon no min

*currently watching*: hospital playlist 2, live
Song of the day : don't worry - jo jung suk & d.o

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2021
Who sang it better
Song title : love sick
Artists : ft island VS ft island VS shinee
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : ft island's song is a beautiful rock ballad. I love it

LOL the second ft island song is basically the same as the first song except they feature Kim na young who's such a beautiful singer and they remixed it to be more of a power ballad than a hard rock song. Hongki and na young's voice together is heaven

Shinee's song is everything. The endeu. Very basic pop done well

If I had to score all songs would 4.5/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
I know I lied to some people that I was going to sleep but whatever, I just came to parade my baby husband, this is the person that will take minhyuk's position from my heart if ever that one decides to go park yoo Chun or jjy on me. Lol God forbid, anyway he's 18 years old (*sigh* f**k my old age, cougars deserve to be loved too), he's not that handsome but oh boy he is just perfect in my eyes, his personality is the bomb, he's playful, he's polite, he thinks he's the handsomest thing on earth lmao poor idiot, I'm glad he's not tall if not we for Don hear trouble, he's into poetry and likes to read books like minhyuk, he's into fitness like minhyuk, but what I love about him the most are his braces, he even wears it to act, eotteokhe I know he's trying to correct his dentition but I think it's the cutest thing ever, I think I'm going to cry when he finally gets rid of the braces. Oh he's also a terrible singer just like minhyuk, OK maybe not terrible lol but somewhere around the corner of terrible, they actually have mutual friends in common and I hope one day they get to meet and maybe they can become friends and maybe I can have my menage a 3, although I think I would have to wait a few more years, I mean 18 is an adult but e get as e be lol

Awwnn I watched a few episodes of racket boys this morning and I remembered when I wrote this post about Choi Hyun wook. Aigoo I'm such a predator, I've literally been watching him since he was 16/17 and praying for him to get popular. I'm so happy he's getting recognized. I still stand by everything I said in this post even though my baby is actually growing to be a very tall man and yayyy he has stopped wearing his braces. Just don't end up being scum

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Awwnn I watched a few episodes of racket boys this morning and I remembered when I wrote this post about Choi Hyun wook. Aigoo I'm such a predator, I've literally been watching him since he was 16/17 and praying for him to get popular. I'm so happy he's getting recognized. I still stand by everything I said in this post even though my baby is actually growing to be a very tall man and yayyy he has stopped wearing his braces. Just don't end up being scum

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

CHA EUN WOO

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since true beauty has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO

Please I'm a first time offender, forgive and forget jebal

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2021
Guess the song title without vowels

FRDY - CNBL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2021
Guess the web drama title without vowels

LVPB

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Guess the drama title

BREAKING BEHIND YOU

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2021
Happy birthday to @toykathy unni's baby. She will live long and well to make you proud.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Since true beauty has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed.

I haven’t watched it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Please I'm a first time offender, forgive and forget jebal

Forgiven because I am as guilty as you are. NDR is growing up into such a babe

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jecyangel(f): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
guys i need new drama to see. am currently seeing doom at your service. downloading Nevertheless. i need to download more and watch later. i dont want my data bonus to expire on me since MTN feels they can give me 20gig bonus for 1 week only.

i

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

FRDY - CNBL

Friday - cnblue

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Happy birthday to @toykathy unni's baby. She will live long and well to make you proud.

Amen! Thanks ma

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the web drama title without vowels

LVPB

Love pub

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Happy birthday to her! Sending her e-cake tongue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OloriSheedah: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jecyangel
Devil Judge
Vincenzo
Imitation
Racket boys

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Forgiven because I am as guilty as you are. NDR is growing up into such a babe

How dare you bish!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jecyangel:
guys i need new drama to see. am currently seeing doom at your service. downloading Nevertheless. i need to download more and watch later. i dont want my data bonus to expire on me since MTN feels they can give me 20gig bonus for 1 week only.

i

LOL try love scene number, racket boys or hello me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
toykathy:

Friday - cnblue

Correct!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
toykathy:

Love pub

Correct!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) ... (2211) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.