Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:42 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2060703 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Shin Ye Eun

2. Hyun Woo

3. Jung Yu Mi

4. Park Chul Min

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2022
Happy birthday to my gorgeous Lee. I don't care what sarang60 says, you are in my heart

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
toykathy:
Happy birthday to my gorgeous Lee. I don't care what sarang60 says, you are in my heart

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
toykathy:

For an Oyibole, you are getting bolder by the day unnie.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
sarang60:

For an Oyibole, you are getting bolder by the day unnie.

Oyibole Really? Hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2022
tongue
toykathy:

Oyibole Really? Hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2022
Good morning fam

Nae sarang

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2022
Asian oppas who are not korean....what the hell is crush, understatement doesn't even cover it. #Nampyeons.

When your Ultimate baby inspires your other baby, all you can do is smile.

P'Tul said he would like to walk in zaddy's shoes career wise, be just as bold and confident. He talked about him with so much admiration that my heart almost exploded.

Nae nampyeons.

As for people trying to steal my Asian Non Korean babies from me, not a hope in heaven or hell.

Good morning again everyone

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2022
Hwang In Yeop baby, happy birthday to you

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2022
Army wife.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2022
sarang60:
Asian oppas who are not korean....what the hell is crush, understatement doesn't even cover it. #Nampyeons.

When your Ultimate baby inspires your other baby, all you can do is smile.

P'Tul said he would like to walk in zaddy's shoes career wise, be just as bold and confident. He talked about him with so much admiration that my heart almost exploded.

Nae nampyeons.

As for people trying to steal my Asian Non Korean babies from me, not a hope in heaven or hell.

Good morning again everyone

Just passing by

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
toykathy:

Just passing by

We didn't see you.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
I am very sure you can hear me screaming.

He knows he has my Shimjang

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sexymoma(f): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ovems:

Netnaija
9jarocks
Kissasian.li
thanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Finally show window : the queen's house has ended. Lol funny enough since I started episode 1, English subs have been hard to come by. New episodes are released mon-tue and sometimes I can't find complete subs till like Sunday but these last episodes were subbed pretty quickly. I wonder why. Anyway honestly when I see the high ratings this drama got, I'm so confused cos as far as I'm concerned the drama was predictable and bleh. I wouldn't even be mad about the drama being predictable if it was just that after all I've watched a ton of predictable dramas but this one was now annoyingly overdramatic like can y'all chill with the by force suspense? As predictable as it was, there were a few scenes that actually did legitimately shock me, like the doctor being the architect of her wahala and the male lead stabbing his mistress. Those 2 scenes did take me by surprise so I guess well done?

*sigh* our beloved summer really should have just ended in episode 12 biko. Do I really want to keep seeing jiung moping around? Now that his mom is even about to die sef, the moping will be x100. That his mother has tortured him enough abeg. Do I really want to see ung willing yeon soon to tell him why they broke up and that one will keep quiet cos she's ashamed of the ridiculousness of the reason? Here's hoping she doesn't make the same mistake again this one that her grandma is ill. Jebal writernim don't kill her. I feel like they're going to separate yeon su and ung and then make them reunite later, he'll probably go to France while she cares for her grandma or whatever. I don't want to see that biko. In fact right now the only thing giving me joy is my baby NJ just cos I love her lol, soli and eunho and ung and yeonsu (only when they are being cute). The rest I can do without. Make next week come make the drama end sef, I Don bellefull

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:03am On Jan 20, 2022
A master piece by two legendary humans.

These are the kind of collaborations that make me realize how much the forces of entertainment are on my side.

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2022
Twins

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Still one of my favorites

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Excuse me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Opppppppppaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nampyeon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Even with his back turned is all I am saying.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
sarang60:
A master piece by two legendary humans.

These are the kind of collaborations that make me realize how much the forces of entertainment are on my side.

Good morning everyone.

Wawuex

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Since everyone left the thread to me today, cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 6:55am On Jan 21, 2022
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Shin Ye Eun

2. Hyun Woo

3. Jung Yu Mi

4. Park Chul Min

Happy belated birthday. I want to be like you guys when I grow up. Oldies, smilies grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2022
sarang60:
Still one of my favorites

This is faith, right?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2022
sarang60:
Since everyone left the thread to me today, cheers.

This one does not have waist na. What are you looking for again in him? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 7:21am On Jan 21, 2022
The thread is dried indeed. Well lemme spark it up.
I finally finished syspyhus the myth. I don't know why it took me so long to finish the drama. Sth that I could've finished in 2 weeks, I ended up in 2 months. But yipay! I'm proud to say I that I finished it and I finish it well.
Okay, errm... It was an interesting story, time travel, action packed, full of TECHs. As an engineer in the making, the drama appeal to my intelligence. The ending was okay - time was reversed to correct the mistake done in the past. The drama left me with this thought - can the future change if we correct the things done in the past? Since we cannot go back in time, let's us try to make every present moments of ours beautiful.

P.s @kang can you refer me to your game on the male and female leads of this drama including those with supporting roles? My answers have changed in everything
Next on my watchlist is NEMESIS
Anyone with review about this drama? Specifically @Raphaelladd de feminist
Whenever you give a review, it never disappoint. Please your input will be highly appreciated.

Good morning dear chingus

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2022
Mickey02:

This is faith, right?

Yes it is

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2022
Mickey02:

This one does not have waist na. What are you looking for again in him? cheesy

Investigating were the waist went.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2022
Mickey02:

P.s @kang can you refer me to your game on the male and female leads of this drama including those with supporting roles? My answers have changed in everything

Good morning dear chingus

Check pages 1240 and 1720. I don't know who the supporting leads are cos I haven't seen the drama. Good morning dear engineer

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2022
Birthdays :

1. My sweet baby lim kim

2. Gorgeous queen jung ryeo won, I'm soooo waiting for her upcoming legal drama. I wonder if she was a lawyer in her former life lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) ... (2211) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.