Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,948 members, 7,963,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:17 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2060570 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2022
#mancrushmonday

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2022
Guess the game title

(LOL I'm sorry)

MASTER OF BRAVE CHAMPIONS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2022
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2022
Game time

LUHAN

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A charactet you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LUHAN

First and foremost, how and why are you posting about my baby.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
sarang60:

First and foremost, how and why are you posting about my baby.

He's a homo sapien. I post all homo sapiens

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LUHAN

Erm... Is he even allowed to work in Korea? I feel like sm would have banned him lol as long as he continues to make money from his country I'm Gucci.

P.s: congratulations to him and his new wife

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

He's a homo sapien. I post all homo sapiens

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the game title

(LOL I'm sorry)

MASTER OF BRAVE CHAMPIONS

Dear olodos,

LORD OF HEROES

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

OH MY LADY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
I haven't had the motivation to watch kdramas these days. For the past 2 weeks, I have been downloading the episodes available for download but haven't seen them. The only ones I look forward to their episodes are Love In Contract, May I Help You, Cheer Up and sometimes (just because of the male lead) Love Is For Suckers. The other ones ; The Golden Spoon, Bad Prosecutor, Under The Queen's Umbrella and the final episode of Mental Coach Jegal, I don't know when I will have to motivation to continue watching them. I will still keep downloading Under The Queen's Umbrella but don't know about the others.

I also have the 1st 2 episodes of Curtain Call and will mostly download the 3rd one today. I just hope I enjoy the 1st episode enough to want to continue.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ovems:
I haven't had the motivation to watch kdramas these days. For the past 2 weeks, I have been downloading the episodes available for download but haven't seen them. The only ones I look forward to their episodes are Love In Contract, May I Help You, Cheer Up and sometimes (just because of the male lead) Love Is For Suckers. The other ones ; The Golden Spoon, Bad Prosecutor, Under The Queen's Umbrella and the final episode of Mental Coach Jegal, I don't know when I will have to motivation to continue watching them. I will still keep downloading Under The Queen's Umbrella but don't know about the others.

I also have the 1st 2 episodes of Curtain Call and will mostly download the 3rd one today. I just hope I enjoy the 1st episode enough to want to continue.

I totally understand u, my own slump for kdrama is getting worse too. I majorly watch variety shows and other dramas except korean. But under queen umbrella is getting more interesting, I actually watched episode 8 without forwarding any scene

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Two of my biases have departed from treasure. I won't be too sad because I know the sky will be their stepping stone and although it still hurts they are leaving, I am more concerned for their well-being.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
Good night from she can be whatever you want and I.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2022
Lol so 2022 has not even ended but "critics" have already released their worst dramas of 2022 list and they are

1. Eve
2. Money heist
3. Marriage lyrics and divorce music
4. Today's webtoon
5. It's beautiful now
6. Big mouth
7. Why her
8. Grid
9. Alchemy of souls
10. Crazy love
11. Jinxed at first
12. Forecasting love and weather
13. Snowdrop
14. Black bride
15. Shooting stars
16. Tomorrow
17. Doctor lawyer

I haven't seen all these dramas but I'll speak on the ones I've watched

1. Eve : yes deserves to be on the list. Started well but became crazy makjangy towards the end mtcheww

2. Money heist : I honestly don't think this deserves to be on this list, I think a lot of people are just too used to the original version and that's why it wasn't loved

3. Today's webtoon : again I didn't have a problem with this drama. I thought it was very good but I guess people who watched the original Japanese version wanted something more

4. Why her : OK this one was very good and if people think it was bad I guess it's cos the male lead was a bad actor and I don't think that's enough to put it in the worst dramas list

5. Grid : another good drama but I guess people were turned off by the confusing ending parallel universe stuff

6. Jinxed at first : yes. Deserves to be in the worst dramas list. The endeu

7. Forecasting love and weather : ermmm yeah I guess, started well, became boring so I guess it deserves to be on the list

8. Snowdrop : yes. Very yes. A rubbish drama

9. Shooting stars : OK this does not deserve to be on that list, sure it started out bleh but it picked up later so it's an OK drama in my book

I'm really surprised thirty nine and the good detective 2 didn't make the worst dramas list cos those drama could have been way way better than it was. Anyway if you have contrary opinions especially on the dramas I haven't seen,please share.

Urghhh sbs is so annoying, so last week cheer up didn't air for obvious reasons. It was inconvenient, sad but understandable. Then this week, because of some mumu baseball game, they didn't air episode 9 on Monday but waited till Tuesday, and now we don't get episode 10 till next week Monday and I'm pretty sure we won't get 11&12 until upper week. Like do they want me to lose interest in the drama. Anyway *sigh* what in the ridiculousness was that stalker? I've said it from the beginning that the stalker might be some random idiot that's just messing with the squad and now that we've seen who he is I'm 98% sure he doesn't have a reasonable reason for all the nonsense he has done. Aigoo

I like behind every star. I haven't watched the original French drama it was adapted from but I've watched the British adaptation and so far I have no complaints. A lot of reasons for me to stick to this. First the story is nice, then it's only 12 episodes so it won't drag for long, then Lee seo jin oppa is a fave lol its sort of weird to see him be all annoying and serious after Dr park's clinic, also my girl Kwak sun young finally got a lead role (I hope she gets to sing here, I love her voice), uri dongeurami from extraordinary woo young woo also playing lead and I love that the 2 ladies are playing characters that are so different from the image we have of them. Last but not least, the cameos. Even in the original version and all the numerous adaptations, the cameos are made by real celebrities playing themselves and I love it

P.s: happy birthday to my gu hye sun unni. Wonder if she'll ever come back to dramaland.

*Currently watching*: love in contract, cheer up!, shadow detective, behind every star
Song of the day : 문득 - 투피엠

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2022
sarang60:
Good night from she can be whatever you want and I.

여자?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2022
Who sang it better
Song title : nobody but you
Artists : boa VS siwon
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : boa's song is classic Japanese pop. It's nice

Siwon's song is an ost. An acoustic ballad. It would have been a generic bore but the chorus is very bright and elevates the song

If I had to score both songs would get 2.5/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2022
Guess the song title without vowels

MDNN - LN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

여자?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2022
Guess the drama title without vowels

THTWNTRTHWNDBLWS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

KIM MIN JAE

7. A character you'd like to see him play

Since poong the joseon psychiatrist has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2022
Guess the drama title

A MOUNTAIN IN SOUTH KOREA

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:29am On Nov 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Since poong the joseon psychiatrist has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

A MOUNTAIN IN SOUTH KOREA

Jirisan

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

THTWNTRTHWNDBLWS

That winter the wind blows

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Lol so 2022 has not even ended but "critics" have already released their worst dramas of 2022 list and they are

1. Eve
2. Money heist
3. Marriage lyrics and divorce music
4. Today's webtoon
5. It's beautiful now
6. Big mouth
7. Why her
8. Grid
9. Alchemy of souls
10. Crazy love
11. Jinxed at first
12. Forecasting love and weather
13. Snowdrop
14. Black bride
15. Shooting stars
16. Tomorrow
17. Doctor lawyer

I haven't seen all these dramas but I'll speak on the ones I've watched

1. Eve : yes deserves to be on the list. Started well but became crazy makjangy towards the end mtcheww

2. Money heist : I honestly don't think this deserves to be on this list, I think a lot of people are just too used to the original version and that's why it wasn't loved

3. Today's webtoon : again I didn't have a problem with this drama. I thought it was very good but I guess people who watched the original Japanese version wanted something more

4. Why her : OK this one was very good and if people think it was bad I guess it's cos the male lead was a bad actor and I don't think that's enough to put it in the worst dramas list

5. Grid : another good drama but I guess people were turned off by the confusing ending parallel universe stuff

6. Jinxed at first : yes. Deserves to be in the worst dramas list. The endeu

7. Forecasting love and weather : ermmm yeah I guess, started well, became boring so I guess it deserves to be on the list

8. Snowdrop : yes. Very yes. A rubbish drama

9. Shooting stars : OK this does not deserve to be on that list, sure it started out bleh but it picked up later so it's an OK drama in my book

I'm really surprised thirty nine and the good detective 2 didn't make the worst dramas list cos those drama could have been way way better than it was. Anyway if you have contrary opinions especially on the dramas I haven't seen,please share.

Urghhh sbs is so annoying, so last week cheer up didn't air for obvious reasons. It was inconvenient, sad but understandable. Then this week, because of some mumu baseball game, they didn't air episode 9 on Monday but waited till Tuesday, and now we don't get episode 10 till next week Monday and I'm pretty sure we won't get 11&12 until upper week. Like do they want me to lose interest in the drama. Anyway *sigh* what in the ridiculousness was that stalker? I've said it from the beginning that the stalker might be some random idiot that's just messing with the squad and now that we've seen who he is I'm 98% sure he doesn't have a reasonable reason for all the nonsense he has done. Aigoo

I like behind every star. I haven't watched the original French drama it was adapted from but I've watched the British adaptation and so far I have no complaints. A lot of reasons for me to stick to this. First the story is nice, then it's only 12 episodes so it won't drag for long, then Lee seo jin oppa is a fave lol its sort of weird to see him be all annoying and serious after Dr park's clinic, also my girl Kwak sun young finally got a lead role (I hope she gets to sing here, I love her voice), uri dongeurami from extraordinary woo young woo also playing lead and I love that the 2 ladies are playing characters that are so different from the image we have of them. Last but not least, the cameos. Even in the original version and all the numerous adaptations, the cameos are made by real celebrities playing themselves and I love it

P.s: happy birthday to my gu hye sun unni. Wonder if she'll ever come back to dramaland.

*Currently watching*: love in contract, cheer up!, shadow detective, behind every star
Song of the day : 문득 - 투피엠

If I didn't swear for the critics it would be a shame on me. Alchemy of souls doesn't not deserve to be on that dumb list. So are the following :

It's beautiful now
Big mouth (only the ending is open)
Shooting stars
Why her (the male actor is not a bad actor it's just that the female overshadowed him. He didn't kill the role but that doesn't say it deserves the worst

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
toykathy:

Jirisan

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
toykathy:

That winter the wind blows

Correct!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
toykathy:

If I didn't swear for the critics it would be a shame on me. Alchemy of souls doesn't not deserve to be on that dumb list. So are the following :

It's beautiful now
Big mouth (only the ending is open)
Shooting stars
Why her (the male actor is not a bad actor it's just that the female overshadowed him. He didn't kill the role but that doesn't say it deserves the worst

LMAO I tire o

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:02am On Nov 10, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

MDNN - LN

Dear olodos,

MADONNA - LUNA

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:02am On Nov 10, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

PRISON PLAYBOOK

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) ... (2211) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.