Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,079 members, 7,960,431 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (628777 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Congrats.... Am also heading to centennial college
zigi88: Oh and I am heading to centennial college for winter admission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
Huzzie: @Dr_Jay02 n Olabo_key.....Congrats on ur medical call n TRV respectively.....I tap, suck, lick from ur blessings.

Aameen bro......I grab am
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
NasdaQ:
congrats boss
thanks man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
habie:
CONGRATS!!!
Habie please is there any way we could connect want to get some information from you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
funnyem:
I really appreciate all the info I got from here, God bless u all!

Submitted on the 14th of October(online)

Medical request on the 25th of October.

Passport request on the 13th of November.

University of Winnipeg. Sponsored by my company, but also used my sister as a co-sponsor

Congrats.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
zigi88:
Doing that today
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
ChriGo: ...What else...Me ofcourse grin...
na lie na me dey make her happy grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
congrats to all thise that have gotten calk from CDHC and also congrats to all medical and TRV hopefuls una time done come.IT IS NOT IVER UNTIL GOD SAYS ITS OVER

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
zigi88: Hello good peope of nairaland, I have been a silent follower on this thread for a while now. I must say the experience is priceless.
Anyways this is my progress
Submitted my application on the 29th of September
Medcal call up on the 11th of November
Mode of submission paper route.
Big shout out to chrigo and the other gurus. For the other trv/medical hopefuls...... your good news is on the way smiley blessed!
Congrat bro o..mine would b next in jesus name..Me too na Centennial tinz o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
omo i.just called asaju medical clinic not long ago and the lady that answered the call said the earliest appointment is on the 22nd of this month me no fit wait oo i go call consultant practice to ask
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sleek5:

Congrats....I keep tapping from all these good news ooo. If instruction to pay for tuition/board didn't come with your medicals, then you may have scaled thru that. After medicals, could take btwn 3wks-5wks to get ur trv...please did you apply through paper route or online route?

Yaah You haven't scaled through anything... My medicals didn't come with payment instructions too, but they(CDHC) called me 2 weeks after my medicals to pay 1 year tuition and board fees. So, no think am... They fit still ask you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
rilly2000:

Yaah You haven't scaled through anything... My medicals didn't come with payment instructions too, but they(CDHC) called me 2 weeks after my medicals to pay 1 year tuition and board fees. So, no think am... They fit still ask you.
ha this CDHC guys funny ooo person fit go dey rejoice say no advise to pay tuition and board him no no say dem wan use am play ball grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
zigi88: Hello good peope of nairaland, I have been a silent follower on this thread for a while now. I must say the experience is priceless.
Anyways this is my progress
Submitted my application on the 29th of September
Medcal call up on the 11th of November
Mode of submission paper route.
Big shout out to chrigo and the other gurus. For the other trv/medical hopefuls...... your good news is on the way smiley blessed!
.....I so much rejoice with u oooo... congratulations. ...God is indeed great......grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ambeyh: na lie na me dey make her happy grin
........see ya big head grin.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ambeyh: ha this CDHC guys funny ooo person fit go dey rejoice say no advise to pay tuition and board him no no say dem wan use am play ball grin

Yes..., but submitted my receipt like 25 days after they called me and got my TRV the next day
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ambeyh: omo i.just called asaju medical clinic not long ago and the lady that answered the call said the earliest appointment is on the 22nd of this month me no fit wait oo i go call consultant practice to ask
.......na exactly same dem do me oooo.......I had to go do it at consultant practice despite the horror film wey I dey watch about dem here on this forum grin
......mine took 13days......so try ya luck too....lol...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
ChriGo: .......na exactly same dem do me oooo.......I had to go do it at consultant practice despite the horror film wey I dey watch about dem here on this forum grin
......mine took 13days......so try ya luck too....lol...
omo i don try call.dem there line dey busy or na you dey calk dem
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
ChriGo: ........see ya big head grin.......
ok na it go shock u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
watin dey do consultant practice self i don call dem lik 11times now and there number dey buay na which kind busy be dis anibody in the house that has experience such shl let me no hw to go abt it cos me don tire time no dey
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ambeyh: omo i don try call.dem there line dey busy or na you dey calk dem
....Bro u do not need to book appointment with consultant practce...just make sure u get dia before 8am...you go do am.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro u do not need to book appointment with consultant practce...just make sure u get dia before 8am...you go do am.....
so u.didnt book appointment and i dey stay for ikd b4 i get to mile12 sef na wahala cos of holdup bt i go try my best on friday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Seunalasho: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
NasdaQ:
congrats!
pls sis what are the docs you submitted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Seunalasho: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
funnyem:
I really appreciate all the info I got from here, God bless u all!

Submitted on the 14th of October(online)

Medical request on the 25th of October.

Passport request on the 13th of November.

University of Winnipeg. Sponsored by my company, but also used my sister as a co-sponsor
pls what are the docs u submitted.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Habie please is there any way we could connect want to get some information from you
Send me a mail from my account on here will reply as soon as I get it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ambeyh: so u.didnt book appointment and i dey stay for ikd b4 i get to mile12 sef na wahala cos of holdup bt i go try my best on friday
....Haba!! ambeyh ya way sef dey viruseous grin....even if u book appointment with asaju, shey no be dat same ikd u go route dia?....sha get dia early...na u knw the hold up wey u dey battle with....No worry, hold up no dey canny...lol...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ambeyh: watin dey do consultant practice self i don call dem lik 11times now and there number dey buay na which kind busy be dis anibody in the house that has experience such shl let me no hw to go abt it cos me don tire time no dey
The phone line on dier website isn't functional.
Call 07065859845
Goodluck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by funnyem: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Thank u all!
List of Documents

Letter of sponsorship frm company
Affidavit of Support frm Company
Letter of Introduction
CAC
Article and memorandum
Auditor's Report
Tax Clearance( not recent tax clearance cos I cldnt get the recent one)
SOA
Letter of employment
Company profile
telex copy of transfer made by the company into the school's account
Receipt of tuition paid(Paid One year)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by teexzle: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
Onye oma:

Thanx Teexzle...You've been such a lovely friend...Urs will sail smoothly by His Grace.

A very big Amen to that..thanks alot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
habie:
Send me a mail from my account on here will reply as soon as I get it.
Okay follow back, I guess that's how the pm stuff works

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Okay follow back, I guess that's how the pm stuff works
Done, awaiting your reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SeriaBravo: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
rilly2000: Congrats to all nairalanders that got their medical call and TRV... May our moving be with ease.... And to all awaiters.., May Almighty God make everything easy! God aint sleeping (in @chrigo's voice)

Please, I've been asking these question all this while but didn't get any reply?

IS THERE ANY STUDENT OF UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN HERE OR ANYBODY GOING TO UnIVERSITY oF SASKATCHEWAN

Make we sef talk about TRV issues privately.

I am a University of Saskatchewan hopeful, just put in my application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
funnyem: Thank u all!
List of Documents

Letter of sponsorship frm company
Affidavit of Support frm Company
Letter of Introduction
CAC
Article and memorandum
Auditor's Report
Tax Clearance( not recent tax clearance cos I cldnt get the recent one)
SOA
Letter of employment
Company profile
telex copy of transfer made by the company into the school's account
Receipt of tuition paid(Paid One year)

congrats!.....When and where did you do you medical test

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.