Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,060 members, 7,960,370 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (628772 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
britiko:
The phone line on dier website isn't functional.
Call 07065859845
Goodluck.
phewwww thanks BOSS i don call and them don already tell me requirements.GOD BLESS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dannydolly: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hello nairalanders, does anybody knows how much maple charges for student visa please? A friend of mine would like to use them. And I hope their credibility still stands as recommended in other parts of this thread. A quick response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
dannydolly: Hello nairalanders, does anybody knows how much maple charges for student visa please? A friend of mine would like to use them. And I hope their credibility still stands as recommended in other parts of this thread. A quick response will be highly appreciated.
y nt jst tell ur friend to apply by him self i got friends that used maple thinking dem don hammer dere visa bt to no avail am nt trying to discourage either u or ur friend bt its jst an advise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ambeyh: Blessed are you coming to UPEI
No Bro.Seneca college in toronto.Pls Is there anyone goin to toronto by december too? or any Student of Seneca college in da house? Pls jst identify
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HZwriters: 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
funnyem:
I really appreciate all the info I got from here, God bless u all!

Submitted on the 14th of October(online)

Medical request on the 25th of October.

Passport request on the 13th of November.

University of Winnipeg. Sponsored by my company, but also used my sister as a co-sponsor

CONGRATS
Best Wishes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
dannydolly: Hello nairalanders, does anybody knows how much maple charges for student visa please? A friend of mine would like to use them. And I hope their credibility still stands as recommended in other parts of this thread. A quick response will be highly appreciated.
Packing - 150k n Consultancy fee- 2k dollar.
My advise is that your friend should package it himself and he could ask for help on here if he gets lost along the way.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
rilly2000:

Yaah You haven't scaled through anything... My medicals didn't come with payment instructions too, but they(CDHC) called me 2 weeks after my medicals to pay 1 year tuition and board fees. So, no think am... They fit still ask you.
Ha.na wa ooo.What if I am unable to pay dat time nko.But pls Is it in all cases or some or was there a condition on ur acceptance letter askin u to pay before a date.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
BlessedNkem:
No Bro.Seneca college in toronto.Pls Is there anyone goin to toronto by december too? or any Student of Seneca college in da house? Pls jst identify

Yap we dey ooo u can contact Olabo Kay as well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Shadams(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hey folks, I think somebody may find this useful.

"International Students: Bring Your Loved Ones with You to Canada"

Canada’s commitment to family unification means that international students and their families have the opportunity to experience Canadian life together. Whether it is for a few months or for several years, international students will be comforted to know that their loved ones can be nearby as they pursue their dreams of obtaining a Canadian education.
“Canada is home to some of the most distinguished colleges and universities in the world,” said Attorney David Cohen. “Aside from putting money into the Canadian economy while studying, many international students remain in Canada after graduation and become valuable members of our workforce and general society. It is only natural that the Canadian Government has established generous laws that allow them to stay close to their families and feel welcome in their new home.”

More here:
http://www.cicnews.com/2013/10/international-students-bring-loved-canada-103021.html

Meanwhile, to the recent forumites with medicals and trvs, Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by didishili: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
hi everyone
quick question, i have applied for my study permit and the embassy has called for medicals ( all this i did thru my agent) now the problem is i have paid my first term tuition but my agent is saying i need to pay the full one year fee if not i wont be granted my visa. how true is this and what should i do ask i don't have d second term fee yet still working on it .
thanks, need an urgent reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
didishili: hi everyone
quick question, i have applied for my study permit and the embassy has called for medicals ( all this i did thru my agent) now the problem is i have paid my first term tuition but my agent is saying i need to pay the full one year fee if not i wont be granted my visa. how true is this and what should i do ask i don't have d second term fee yet still working on it .
thanks, need an urgent reply

First did any further instructions come with ur meds? find that out first, the instructions will be clearly printed on a white paper and sent along with your passport to vfs( if u used vfs though)...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

Yap we dey ooo u can contact Olabo Kay as well
Broderly.How ur side.Email me ur number.make we talk for wats app.nkem4real46@yahoo.com
which course n ve u pay d tuition fee.Ve u bin called for Medical
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dealexad(m): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
I have really lost touch here, whats going on guys? everybody don get try? WHere's Chirigo?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
papa km: Congrats.... Am also heading to centennial college
Cool smiley .... thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
BlessedNkem:
Broderly.How ur side.Email me ur number.make we talk for wats app.nkem4real46@yahoo.com
which course n ve u pay d tuition fee.Ve u bin called for Medical

I don inbox u my number
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dannydolly: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
habie:
Packing - 150k n Consultancy fee- 2k dollar.
My advise is that your friend should package it himself and he could ask for help on here if he gets lost along the way.

Thanks for the response. I will let him know this and even refer him to nairaland. I believe if everybody here can do it on their own why not try it himself instead of paying such a huge sum of money to an agent without an assurance he will get the visa.
Thanks y'all for your advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
any body heading to consultant practise on Friday should holla me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
dealexad: I have really lost touch here, whats going on guys? everybody don get try? WHere's Chirigo?
...My man i dey here ooo....How far na grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by monique2002(f): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
ChriGo: ......Haba!! If you've been tru the thread from part 1 - 4 i bet you wouldn't ask dis question....better talk true now before i send my Lady confessor- Miss bon to you grin....anyway You have no problem as a social worker bro....You can get social worker job in any province, reason is that u can work in a diverse settings ranging from Childrens aid agencies,hospitals,Family services agencies,Federal settings and even provincial settings so dia are jobs everywhere for a Social worker.....As for the work permit yes you would be given a 1yr work permit but you have no problem still....You can go to a province with better Provincial nominee program...Check out
British Columbia
Saskachewan
Alberta

If you throw any more lies i will make sure my Confessor Miss bon Force out the truth out of you ....Lol....

Ahaha, thanks anyways. Which lies r u talking abt? Bsides i ve had some emails 2day askin why i want to move. Its a purely personal reason, nt bcuz i didn't see jobs ïn Germany ( menial work). i want to get professional experience ïn d field i'm interestd ïn nd i can do dat ïn Canada.
PS: am a sis.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by 190: 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
Phate07: Hello house. I want to do masters in Canada, but the problem is I came out with a third class. What are my options?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROTFLMFAOOO grin grin grin

SEE WHERE THIS SADDIEST HIDE WITH HIM 3RD CLASS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
monique2002: .

Ahaha, thanks anyways. Which lies r u talking abt? Bsides i ve had some emails 2day askin why i want to move. Its a purely personal reason, nt bcuz i didn't see jobs ïn Germany ( menial work). i want to get professional experience ïn d field i'm interestd ïn nd i can do dat ïn Canada.
PS: am a sis.
.......that's nice.....biko folo ur heart....u made a good decision by choosing Canada..... don't worry my miss bon won't confess u grin......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 14, 2013
Phate07: Hello house. I want to do masters in Canada, but the problem is I came out with a third class. What are my options?
try Saskatchewan university,
If dat is not d area of ur strength, just switch instead of forcing urself to push forward.

190:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROTFLMFAOOO grin grin grin

SEE WHERE THIS SADDIEST HIDE WITH HIM 3RD CLASS

TO me u don't seem smart though, btw d bullies re d easiest to lick. Don't let me start tailgating u. its might lead to ur shameful exist frm NL. Wash d way u ridicule ppl especially in delicate issues.

Education is Wat remains wen everything u re thought at sch is gone
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Agielted: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2013
Goodmorning guys!
I want to send some documents to Ottawa. Just wondering which courier service to use. Express mail or regular Nipost? Has anyone used Nipost successfully? Last time I posted, they said they don't do deliveries. You come to pick it up at the post office. sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2013
Agielted: Goodmorning guys!
I want to send some documents to Ottawa. Just wondering which courier service to use. Express mail or regular Nipost? Has anyone used Nipost successfully? Last time I posted, they said they don't do deliveries. You come to pick it up at the post office. sad
Use Nipost and ur package is delivered afta 3months.......
Use EMS and its delivered in 5 working days..........
The choice is urs and the cost varies too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2013
Good morning my people, I am at the embassy and it's my first time here. Please what do I write on the form where it states: Representative's name? Tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cnwamo(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2013
Please I'm sorry for posting this here but I need an urgent answer, oga justwise and anybody who knows please answer my question.
I just got a visa to travel for studies in an asain country but my problem is my passport is expiring by march 2014 so I'm thinking can I renew the passport in Nigeria before I leave because the distance to the nigerian embassy is kinda a problem for me since I will be going to a place where english is not the first language.
Anyone please reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2013
kingsolve: Good morning my people, I am at the embassy and it's my first time here. Please what do I write on the form where it states: Representative's name? Tanx
Its For those that used an Agent

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2013
Mehn am just coming 4rm the embassy,I was called on fone by a woman she told me they are still processing July 28...I just pray all we medical hopefuls get our call b4 the week runs out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2013
marksum: Mehn am just coming 4rm the embassy,I was called on fone by a woman she told me they are still processing July 28...I just pray all we medical hopefuls get our call b4 the week runs out
....1st na July 12....Now na july 28....God dey....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2013
cnwamo: Please I'm sorry for posting this here but I need an urgent answer, oga justwise and anybody who knows please answer my question.
I just got a visa to travel for studies in an asain country but my problem is my passport is expiring by march 2014 so I'm thinking can I renew the passport in Nigeria before I leave because the distance to the nigerian embassy is kinda a problem for me since I will be going to a place where english is not the first language.
Anyone please reply.
....Yes you can renew since its below 6months to expiry.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2013
tonyrero:
Use Nipost and ur package is delivered afta 3months.......
Use EMS and its delivered in 5 working days..........
The choice is urs and the cost varies too
....You go fear choice....Bad guy grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2013
papa km: Congrats.... Am also heading to centennial college
Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.