Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,038 members, 7,960,300 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (628765 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
marksum: Lolzz bros,I no mean am lyk dah o,I jst wan see sum bonified pix of the skol grin

BonafideAbeg no repeat tha word again...it has caused trauma for many pipu here oo...I no they there oo..lolz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
matty20: my application was refused..... I wasn't gvn visa...with no tangible reason.....Jez u Re not a bonafide student........ Am So down right now

Sweetheart, such is life. But always have it at the back of your mind that "winners don't quit"
And the road to success is a very rough one. Nothing good in life comes easily and nothing happens by mistake.
You are destined for the top cos u r born to win,
Hence, shake off d depression and bounce back. kindly state all doc u applied with and pple wld help address the reason(s) for denial.
Address all loopholes, re-package and re-apply.
Remember not to leave God out of dis deal.
And I'm sure u will excel.
Please, adhere strictly to cdhc's instructions in your next application. Do only what u are instructed to do. Doing otherwise might spell desperation to them.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by iamteekaygal(f): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
Huzzie:
Alihamduliliah!!!
Medicals jst dropped.... Submitted docx JULY 16th but agent delayed it till AUGUST 12th,finally medical call NOV 26th...I am so happy right now...All hopefuls God go do una own soonest insha'Allah

Congratulations brother, Alhamdulilahi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
kjbobo:
We took is as fun...and he wasn't talking to you anyway...ironically,your comment was irritating not his...let's learn to address with respect haba!

You say?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
tebenezer:

BonafideAbeg no repeat tha word again...it has caused trauma for many pipu here oo...I no they there oo..lolz
Ok bros ooo,I no go eva talk am again....You no go skol again abi d cold don plenty 4 dere shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hello House! I couldn't find PGD in all the Colleges av been searchn, I av checked Seneca, Sheridan and Centennial, all I saw was Post-Graduate Certificate. Abeg Ogas in the house, pls direct me to Colleges doing PGD. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olufunmilola89: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
anyone going to concordia university in Montreal in January? please lets talk
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pls PM mi on minnio202@yahoo.com I want to ask u something private
Huzzie: @Sleek5...tnx dearie.
@Oga mi Fhemmy...I prostrate sir.tnx sir.
@Tebenezer...no b me ask 4 pictures oooo,but noffin does me grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Special Congratulations to Huzzie, ur wait is not in vain Bro. errm back to the matter, i was granted an interview with Oyinbo VO today and i discovred dat twas a mistake on my passport that is causing all these paparazzi, anyways, does any one have an idea how much twill cost to correct a date of birth on my passport? am aware it can only be fixed in Abuja abi? abeg, my brodas and sisters make una help oo. God bless u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
Huzzie:
Alihamduliliah!!!
Medicals jst dropped.... Submitted docx JULY 16th but agent delayed it till AUGUST 12th,finally medical call NOV 26th...I am so happy right now...All hopefuls God go do una own soonest insha'Allah

CONGRATULATIONS BRO...
OYA! GO dO YUR MEDICS SHARPALLY!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
Onye oma:

The bolded is a possible red flag...you would have submitted the full tuition fees receipt since you had the intention submitting the receipt...

I would advice you reapply immediately with ur full tuition fees receipt, stating what actually happened...I believe you'll sail thru this one more time...

I do not think that is a red flag, the applicant wasn't instructed to pay fees but did a good thing by providing evidence of having paid 80% of school fees. If he/she did not do so i am sure you would call that a red flag too. There must be some other reason relating to this " not Bonafide student" what is your background and current qualifications and what were you admitted for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
sampitts: Yes, u may want to attach a note to it too but the telex copy should be fine but u should try as much as possible to get the school receipt and forward it to the embassy
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
Huzzie:
Alihamduliliah!!!

@hUzzie, congrats. Allah dat made ur medicals come tru will surely let the trv be issued to you with no delay or denial.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
ancient1:

I do not think that is a red flag, the applicant wasn't instructed to pay fees but did a good thing by providing evidence of having paid 80% of school fees. If he/she did not do so i am sure you would call that a red flag too. There must be some other reason relating to this " not Bonafide student" what is your background and current qualifications and what were you admitted for?

In my opinion, it wud have been best if she didn't submit anything since she wasn't asked for any further instructions...than paying part of the tuition fees...

After all, some guys weren't asked for further instructions and got their medics without paying a dime...they are members of this forum as well...

@ d bolded...pls don't be sure what you're not certain about...to avoid judging someone wrongly
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
matty20: after medical don't know what is wrong
@ matty20, don't worry the vision is appointed for a time. It will surely come through,just ensure you defer your admission if you can't make winter as you re fire.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
matty20: my application was refused..... I wasn't gvn visa...with no tangible reason.....Jez u Re not a bonafide student........ Am So down right now
GOD!
THIS IS SO TOUCHING....
DON'T BE DEPRESSED MY DEAR...
Just List the documents you sub€itted and let the gurus in the house give it a review... So that you can REFIRE VERY HARD!!!
God ain't sleeping dear!
So sorry dear!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
Huzzie:
Alihamduliliah!!!

congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
iamteekaygal:

Congratulations brother, Alhamdulilahi
Monsha'Allah...tnx so much
@Rilly2000...tnx bro
@kayconsult...aameen bro,tnx so much.
@dr_jay02...tnx bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Matty20...don't worry,its a mere delay,I have bn dere b4...God knows best. It is well...refire.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Jesunro: Special Congratulations to Huzzie, ur wait is not in vain Bro. errm back to the matter, i was granted an interview with Oyinbo VO today and i discovred dat twas a mistake on my passport that is causing all these paparazzi, anyways, does any one have an idea how much twill cost to correct a date of birth on my passport? am aware it can only be fixed in Abuja abi? abeg, my brodas and sisters make una help oo. God bless u.

Congrats. This is good news, work in progress.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HZwriters: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
Huzzie:
Alihamduliliah!!!

Congratulations
Huzzie you deserve this
Remain Successful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidinmaaa: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
matty20:
I wasn't instructed to pay any fee....But I felt it was advisable

My dear so sorry. Maybe d embassy tot u were among those asked to pay for tuition and board bt paid yet u paid 80%. Whereas u did it on your own
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidinmaaa: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
matty20:
I wasn't instructed to pay any fee....But I felt it was advisable

My dear so sorry. Maybe d embassy tot u were among those asked to pay for tuition and board bt paid 80%. Whereas u did it on your own
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Madam Jesunro...tnx so much.
@Hzwriters....Ameeen
Thank you evri1 for making my day; to those that were DELAYED,don't give up and to all awaitees just put your trust in God and evritin will definitely b okay insha'Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2013

Hello dear,
I know it's painful, more so because it came after medicals but try to get yourself together as quickly as you can and focus on submitting a flawless application next time. Look at the bright side, at least you know why you were delayed and it's just the 1 reason. I think you should focus on this singular reason very seriously in your next application, of course while other areas remain strong. I remember when I was refused last year, there were 2 reasons, insufficient funds and I am not convinced you will return after your studies. I had a couple of people raise the fact that I was going in for a second masters as a red flag, ( and I thought I submitted a good loi to defend this ) but that to me related more to the issue of not Bonafide student, and I thought that if the vo had issues with what I was going to study, that would have been a reason for the refusal. so I decided to focus more on the issues that were identified. Insufficient funds meant I needed to work on my soa , not returning to home after studies meant I needed to increase home ties. So I maintained the same sponsor and submitted a more detailed affidavit of sponsorship explaining how My sponsors assets were tied to me. ( no kidding, I actually converted the value of my sponsors assets, and the yearly generated income to Can $ in the letter, so they made no mistake, and I also made sure my sponsors acct bal was increased and I paid full fees for my first year before submitting my application (?i did not even include LOI in my next application ) Lo and behold when my med instruction came I was still instructed to make payment of my fees for first year ( meaning this was very significant in my application) and also board fees for first year, no question of Bonafide student or whatever; this just confirmed my initial thoughts, they were not concerned about my qualifications, background etc. they were concerned about my ties and financial capability. The rest is history, today I'm in canada....
So my advice to you.....make sure other areas like your soa remain strong, and your fees , if possible complete the payment for the first year before applying , but more importantly, make sure you deal with that not bonafide issue seriously ... I think a very good LOI this time around might just do the trick. But we need to know what your background is and what you are going to study , and your age too.
Remember every application is handled differently, what applies to Taiye may not apply to kehinde, so cheer up friend...you still have a good chance.. It's so unfortunate that something as simple as obtaining a visa is so much of a big deal in Nigeria.
God help our great Nation, especially the youths. ......my 1 naira.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pls can u pm me is important. I need ur help
Huzzie: @Madam Jesunro...tnx so much.
@Hzwriters....Ameeen
Thank you evri1 for making my day; to those that were DELAYED,don't give up and to all awaitees just put your trust in God and evritin will definitely b okay insha'Allah.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Huzzie:
Alihamduliliah!!!

Congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Anointed111: Abegooo na who the go centennial college? Or who already dey centennial college Make we reason. Wanna knw a few things.
I'm going to centennial college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
papa km: Pls can u pm me is important. I need ur help
I sent a mail to minnio202@yahoo.com

@Nicemax...Thanx Bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
kjbobo:
Not true bro...firstly what do you mean by failing medical test?it's not a pass or fail exam?secondly...it depends on ailment...people who had STDs were placed on regimen and thereafter issued visa...I got to know of a woman who was HIV Positive...her application was put on hold....they can't tell you aren't a bonfide student when you are medically challenged especially terminal ailment...they will tell the person eventually and be advised to seek help..,those that I know that have been told "not bonafide" had issuestate with results from school...couldn't produce certificate...and those diseases are mostly terminal.....cancer,AIDS...or communicable...TB
I thought being HIV positive is grounds for denial??!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ambeyh: Hi NL'ers,which one of you guys is storming on Thursday should let me know
i intend storming d embassy on thurs.nkem4real46@yahoo.com.send me ur numba,make i hala u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Yes oo my Sister. how ur side? inbox me lets gist o
britiko:

Congrats. This is good news, work in progress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.