Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,060 members, 7,960,371 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (628773 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sleek5:

Thanks Amefrica, we will all share our testimonies grin

Amin Jesu! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ambeyh: congrats it be like say dem vo's like December the next tin na TRV gringringrin

Thanks Ambeyh, ur trv is on its way. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by adeyemis: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
My people, I graduated in 2001 with upper credit in marketing, I worked from then till 2012. Am presently looking for a school in canada for my PGD in agricbusiness. Kindly recommend a good cheap school. Your candid advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Congrats dear grin , this one has made me very happy this night always had you in mind grin

Jay, thanks a lot. I appreciate all ur words of support and encouragement during the waiting game. Its jst God. Next wk is ur trv week, believe!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Shadams(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
rilly2000: Abegi... This one weh una dey fear -10, -15 degrees temp, wetin you want me weh dey go SASKATCHEWAN do..., Our own dey reach -40 deg *Temp Tabua* (in @chrigos voice) angry angry cheesy

Abeg, I need Bigtime Orientation from My Oga's or anybody that's already in Regina or Saskatoon Sharpally, because I no wan run back inside plane if I don reach Saskatoon for January o cheesy cheesy

I am in Saskatoon. You will be fine. Just learning to keep warm is the secret. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sleek5:

Jay, thanks a lot. I appreciate all ur words of support and encouragement during the waiting game. Its jst God. Next wk is ur trv week, believe!!
You welcome dear smiley Amen. pm your number or call me again had issues with my phone .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Femicrux: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
Guys, what's TRV and at what stage is it required? I'm still at the 'preparing for GRE stage' but I'll like to understand each and every step as I follow through the thread.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Congrats to the duo; Sleek and ojoolajire. @ Ojo0lajire, i saw u at cdch dat day o. i was the lady talking to that pessimistic guy about 'the eye of the needle' thingy, you now helped us to google it... hope u recollect sha?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ajokyjoky: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
@ Experienced ogas at the top= I am currently doing a PGD at CNA but would like to do another PGD at the end of the session for a 3yrs Post study work permit. I am a bit skeptical here, does CIC combine certificates for issuance of PSW permit or they base it on the duration of the latest tenure of study.

What are my chances, should I do a diploma course for 2yrs straight or go for another PGD to make it a cumulative program of 2yrs total. I really need advice. I dont want to risk 1yr PSW permit to process PR or Provincial nominee.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Femicrux: Guys, what's TRV and at what stage is it required? I'm still at the 'preparing for GRE stage' but I'll like to understand each and every step as I follow through the thread.

grin God bless you hustle!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
@sleek5 n Ojoolajire...Congrats to you both on your medicals....Ojo; you cant do your medicals without the medical form, so wait till monday to retrieve your documents at VFS b4 heading to Asaju or Children practice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Joymaduka: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
I have collected my package using my tracking number , I was denied and when I opened my package I saw my original documents but I dnt see my intl passport. The prob now is I already signed picked up my me. Before I opened it @ vfs now I was given an email addy to caontact them. What if dey deny ever seeing my passport,d stress of new passport + going to abuja nd police report, this feels like the end of the world :' cry please someone respond sob sob
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1. Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
2. IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
3. SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
4. Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
5. Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
6. Zico07 AUGUST 20 Paper route
7. Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
8. Marksum AUGUST 26 Paper route
9. pirezo96 AUGUST 27 Paper route
10. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
11. Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
12. Kingsolve SEPTEMBER 16 Paper rout2
13. D_Fodio SEPTEMBER 23 Paper route
14. Hehasdoneitb4 NOVEMBER 5 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sleek5:

Congrats to U too ojoolajire, God will perfect it all that concerns us.
Amen . He will surely finish what he started
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
Huzzie: @sleek5 n Ojoolajire...Congrats to you both on your medicals....Ojo; you cant do your medicals without the medical form, so wait till monday to retrieve your documents at VFS b4 heading to Asaju or Children practice.

A form was sent to my email from the embassy . I have downloaded it already and printed it out. which other form are you talking about please .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Jesunro: Congrats to the duo; Sleek and ojoolajire. @ Ojo0lajire, i saw u at cdch dat day o. i was the lady talking to that pessimistic guy about 'the eye of the needle' thingy, you now helped us to google it... hope u recollect sha?

Sure I can , how are you doing ? wasup about your application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
ojoolajire:

A form was sent to my email from the embassy . I have downloaded it already and printed it out. which other form are you talking about please .
A medical form that has provision for your medical condition....it contains your uci number etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sleek5: Good evening house...I took a nap later today and by the time I woke up at about 6:30pm, I saw 2 missed calls from my agent. I called back and I was told MY MEDICALS JUST DROPPED grin . I am super excited, ALL GLORY GOES TO GOD!

My application was actually submitted SEPTEMBER 30th by my agent. I used company sponsorship, different surnames. I still remember how jadapinkett13 and chrigo battled it out on whether I stand a chance to even be called for medicals or not. Jadapinket13 sounded so discouraging and chrigo was so encouraging, I kept faith! At the end of the day, God knows best!! To Chrigo I say thank you and God bless U. The beauty of life sometimes does not only lie on how happy you are, but how happy/encouraged you make other people. To all the beautiful people on this thread, thanks for all your countributions. All those awaiting medics/trv...urs is settled by God.

My medics came in exactly, 2months and 6days after submission. Lambton college - human resource management - Jan 2014.
.....WOW!!! Sleek5 Chop Medics At last....CONGRATULATIONS!!!....God is indeed Great...now we can sit and drink dat Hot coffee 2gether but with the new development, Miss bon go dey watch me Closely grin.....am Super happy for u....Lambton college!! Lets gooooo dia....Winks!!.....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Huzzie:
A medical form that has provision for your medical condition....it contains your uci number etc

sure that's the form they sent to me .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
ojoolajire:

sure that's the form they sent to me .
nice one....ride on
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
Huzzie:
nice one....ride on

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sleek5: Good evening house...I took a nap later today and by the time I woke up at about 6:30pm, I saw 2 missed calls from my agent. I called back and I was told MY MEDICALS JUST DROPPED grin . I am super excited, ALL GLORY GOES TO GOD!

My application was actually submitted SEPTEMBER 30th by my agent. I used company sponsorship, different surnames. I still remember how jadapinkett13 and chrigo battled it out on whether I stand a chance to even be called for medicals or not. Jadapinket13 sounded so discouraging and chrigo was so encouraging, I kept faith! At the end of the day, God knows best!! To Chrigo I say thank you and God bless U. The beauty of life sometimes does not only lie on how happy you are, but how happy/encouraged you make other people. To all the beautiful people on this thread, thanks for all your countributions. All those awaiting medics/trv...urs is settled by God.

My medics came in exactly, 2months and 6days after submission. Lambton college - human resource management - Jan 2014.
Wow congrat sis,Am very very happy 4 yu, in short we go pop Champagne..I pray that God wld perfect what he has started in your life and your application..Mine wld be next in jesus name grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hey guys,
Here is a lil thing for y'all......Believe!!!

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
i prefer we three sit and drink dat hot coffee together grin
ChriGo: .....WOW!!! Sleek5 Chop Medics At last....CONGRATULATIONS!!!....God is indeed Great...now we can sit and drink dat Hot coffee 2gether but with the new development, Miss bon go dey watch me Closely grin.....am Super happy for u....Lambton college!! Lets gooooo dia....Winks!!.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
ChriGo: .....WOW!!! Sleek5 Chop Medics At last....CONGRATULATIONS!!!....God is indeed Great...now we can sit and drink dat Hot coffee 2gether but with the new development, Miss bon go dey watch me Closely grin.....am Super happy for u....Lambton college!! Lets gooooo dia....Winks!!.....

Thanks a lot Oga Chirgo, na God o! Me I want to wear nairaland ashoebigrin , dnt wanna be a home wrecker.. grin but that hot coffee inside that cold go make sense sha, I will take permission from miss bon nonigrin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
miss bon: i prefer we three sit and drink dat hot coffee together grin
....Miss bon dearie....Anything u want...na u go decide grin.....winks!!.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gstring133: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
Any1 heading to Lambton college Toronto campus for may intake.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2013

*sniffles* I smell jealousy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
LOL, we shall all enjoy the coffee together sis smiley
Sleek5:

Thanks a lot Oga Chirgo, na God o! Me I want to wear nairaland ashoebigrin , dnt wanna be a home wrecker.. grin but that hot coffee inside that cold go make sense sha, I will take permission from miss bon nonigrin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2013

Gbam...she don talk am oo, infact that will make perfect sensegrin miss bonare you going to ontario too? Or better still lambton? grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sleek5:

....Lwkmd grin....Sleek5 make sure u do ur medics at Asaju ooo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
chrigo dear.... kiss grin
ChriGo: ....Miss bon dearie....Anything u want...na u go decide grin.....winks!!.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.