Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,181 members, 7,936,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:48 PM

APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee (21552 Views)

PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North / Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by 1MCN: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2013
I was in Owerri over last week and almost all the local prints read of Okorocha's 2nd term ambition. Now I know why.
Point of correction, Nd'Imo have never supported Okorocha's surugede dance with the APC but as a matter of duty his political staff must stand by him whatever direction he chooses to move insofar their pay is coming. Okorocha is now swimming against the current and he must have realized by now how fo()lhardy his impulsive action was. If the APC picks him for VP he's still gonna be a political liability. All these excuses are just smart moves to rupu the man.
Well, please someone should tell our celebrated APC that if the rule is that there must not be muslim-muslim ticket and it must be north-south then let them make some sacrifices if they're serious. Pick a north Christian and a south muslim like Fashola. This is the only combination that'll appeal most well informed Nigerians. Oh, I forgot, in Nigerian political mathematics it is not BODMAS. It's SAMDOB

8 Likes

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2013
Do you guys think with your anus? APC can never nominate a SW VP candidate. That would be a political suicide. With a without a yoruba VP slot, yorubas would vote masively for APC. The only undecided region now is SE and APC has more political sense as to field an SE candidate that can win the region over and give them the required 25%. This is just a propaganda being propagated by PDP paid media dogs, to discourage SE from supporting APC

8 Likes

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by gratiaeo(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2013
musiwa15: the apc is legally dead. tinubu knows that. he is just playing with your head.
Choi @ "legally dead". Musiwa easy nah
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by OsunOriginal: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2013
1MCN: I was in Owerri over last week and almost all the local prints read of Okorocha's 2nd term ambition. Now I know why.
Point of correction, Nd'Imo have never supported Okorocha's surugede dance with the APC but as a matter of duty his political staff must stand by him whatever direction he chooses to move insofar their pay is coming. Okorocha is now swimming against the current and he must have realized by now how fo()lhardy his impulsive action was. If the APC picks him for VP he's still gonna be a political liability. All these excuses are just smart moves to rupu the man.
Well, please someone should tell our celebrated APC that if the rule is that there must not be muslim-muslim ticket and it must be north-south then let them make some sacrifices if they're serious. Pick a north Christian and a south muslim like Fashola. This is the only combination that'll appeal most well informed Nigerians. Oh, I forgot, in Nigerian political mathematics it is not BODMAS. It's SAMDOB

Okoro wants to reap where they have not planted anything - their usual way of life. You are supporting the dumbo in ASO rock and at the same time you want us to take you seriously.

Nobody promised Okorocha VP slot and he didn't join APC because of VP slot - go and ask him.

7 Likes

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by donphilopus: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2013
Fashola is a good option, a very good position will still be zoned to the SE anyways

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by OsunOriginal: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2013
shachris: Do you guys think with your anus? APC can never nominate a SW VP candidate. That would be a political suicide. With a without a yoruba VP slot, yorubas would vote masively for APC. The only undecided region now is SE and APC has more political sense as to field an SE candidate that can win the region over and give them the required 25%. This is just a propaganda being propagated by PDP paid media dogs, to discourage SE from supporting APC

SE should vote for GEJ, we dont need their votes.
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by aventura: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2013
we are watching. APC was dead on arrival.
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by gratiaeo(m): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2013
Tayeni: its not about the tribe, its about the personality and character of a leader my friend.
Chai! So my brother rochas doesn't have the required "personality and character"? And he was making noise all this while causing public nuisance
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by donphilopus: 8:51am On Oct 14, 2013
The VP slot can be zoned to any of the Region in the south, it doesn't matter. But all we need is that they should do everything wisely so as to win the Election with a very wide margin.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Okorocha supporters biko come and tell us how u now feel on this thread.

Abagworo. and Berem over to u. grin
APC still remains my party whether Rochas is nominated as Vice President or not! If PDP which has 4 SE states doesn't have an Igbo man as President and Vice President, why should APC which has only one state in the SE be your problem?

I am proud to belong to the Progressives!! cool

11 Likes

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2013
GEJ is already assured of SE and SS votes, and that is just over 45 percent of the total registered voters. The guy don win already. I can't wait to see what becomes of APC wen dey lose. Greedy power seekers masquerading as progressives!!!

4 Likes

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Grendel(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by duality(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2013
But some persons are get furious when they here Zoning. claiming it's a PDP thing. undecided
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by ShenTeh(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2013
Haters can borrow a nooze. One Naijiriya de kawai!
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Afam4eva(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2013
I refuse to believe this but if it's true then APC is more politically naive than i thought. How can you select a VP from a zone that has strong APC roots and will most likely vote for APC irrespective of the candidate? Isn't it redundant to present a VP from the SW? Why not use the VP position to woo votes from a section where APC doesn't have strong roots.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2013
I don't believe this story.

What will happen to Rochas nah?
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by repogirl(f): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2013
Rumor or not, APC has lost already if their standard bearer is from the north. We all know the VP position is a joke, the south west and east don't need consolation prize.

When did this zoning thing even start again, give us candidates based on their qualifications and not because of tribe!!

this tribal thing is what is ruining this country.

5 Likes

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Arysexy(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2013
Great news for our great party PDP, more reason to consolidate on our strong hold of middle belt, south east and south south and mop up some votes from d APC regions and coast to victory.

3 Likes

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by carzola(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2013
This is real and for serious minded people call the numbe below for more details
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by CuteTj(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2013
Since its Tribune newspaper, the intelligent will simply laugh at this crap and just ignore the news.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Bobby4090: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2013
The truth is that the Yorubas in APC have no prominient christian guy with a national clout that can compete favourably with their muslim counterparts. And this is because Tinubu and APC shamelessly placed muslim yorubas in strategic places all over the South west to the detriment of the christians there. In other words, he was busy grooming only his fellow muslim politians in Lagos and environs.

Now he will reap what he sowed by bringing a nonentity as a vice presidential candidate because of his religious Myopia. Its so sad.

9 Likes

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by nairacodedcom(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2013
Watching

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by nwadaigbo: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2013
as if this is news and new. D other day, d bundle of confusion called okorocha declared that he will run second term, i told peeps who cared to listen that that dude has been sidelined and dumped as a waste he is.that same position is d reason why he betrayed ojukwu, ndigbo and apga. He is a neva do well as far as am concerned. They hav used and dumped the nuisance okorocha. Efulefu

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by kaeto(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2013
Very good , nothing for my igbo people, hausa and yoruba versus Nigeria. These will teach Rochas a lesson, if the big head go gree learn oh.. Jona all the way to 2015.

I have also made many predictions in the past which i am blindly convinced are faultlessly correct. I cannot believe my igbo brothers could be so easily fooled. I have been round this f.ucken country. We are deeply hated and resented or even, feared by the core muslim north and muslim yorubas. If Nigeria was a country with shame and truth, why didn't any yoruba or hausa man condemn FFK for his direct public attacks and insults against the igbos or you think it will get better with a muslim president from these hypocrites?

For the yorubas who think fashola will someday soon rule Nigeria, must forget that pipe dream. The same confussion yorubas are suffering now is the same they'll get then. As a muslim will fashola have a christian running mate? Where will that running mate hail from? Would they be supported by the core north? YES! I am an Igbo man and will also state that igbos are confused now and we know it, but the depth of the yoruba race's helpless confussion is just unimaginable. You want to run package with core north? Okay we are watching.

Lastly, NOTHING can stop GEJ from flawing you punks in 2015, stop wasting your time. GEJ MUST win and the strategies are already laid down successfully. The domination of the uncircumcised is completely over. Wake up nigerians, division seem inevitable at this point in time, i feel for those ugly apc nairaland igbos.
Igbo, bilite nu na unra.

9 Likes

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by curtain: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2013
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, IF THATS THE CASE THEN EVERYONE SHOULD GO AND GOVERN THEMSELVE . Am Out of APC, there is no fairness in this. Ngige should also forget it.

5 Likes

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by obayaya(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2013
Tintinix:

What happened??... Nothing new; only Used and Dumped!
Still we will not Learn!

Let's hope its rumour sha abi??

they will never learn especially that overambitious rochas
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by kaeto(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2013
donphilopus: Fashola is a good option, a very good position will still be zoned to the SE anyways
we don't need your zöned position, we don't need your apc, we just don't want to pertake in your hypocrisy. GEJ all the way..

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by PointB: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2013
As they say, "Rochas don enter one chance!" grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by obayaya(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2013
Baybe: I don't believe this story.

What will happen to Rochas nah?

rochas will go back to being the only non Muslim that rides alongside the sultan of sokoto..

the mumu man will go back to drinking his kunu.. because imo State government house, he won't even see again..

Ewu mmeee

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2013
Tintinix:

What happened??... Nothing new; only Used and Dumped!
Still we will not Learn!

Let's hope its rumour sha abi??

grin grin grin grin Na Rochas dem use and dump, We aint interested in anything APC, Rochas is on his own and has been on his own from Day 1

3 Likes

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2013
OsunOriginal:

How has SE hinged their hope on APC? By supporting GEJ and all the bad GEJ stands for? And what hope are you talking about? Igbos and hope... I dey laugh...

Mention the Bad GEJ stands for.........
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by rozayx5(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2013
berem: APC still remains my party whether Rochas is nominated as Vice President or not! If PDP which has 4 SE states doesn't have an Igbo man as President and Vice President, why should APC which has only one state in the SE be your problem?

I am proud to belong to the Progressives Pro - aggressive !! cool

undecided
common clinic Tinubu cannot build, progressive my foot

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary / "Relocate To Kano" - Ganduje To Fulani Herdsmen / Buhari Condemns Sokoto Killings, Plans New Security Measures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.