Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,181 members, 7,936,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:48 PM

APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee (21552 Views)

PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North / Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
manny4life: Umu nwoke Igbo, ifele ona emekwa unu? Unu ma na obu ife anya fulu ka onu n'ekwu?

I have said this a million times, leave berem alone, she's entitled to her opinion. If she's APC, let her do APC. Last week on few thread where they called for her head, mu si unu, Berem bu nwanne anyi nwanyi, o mecha ya nata kwa. ... Like seriously, yall need to quit attacking her.
na ta kwa ebe? Dude,like seriously? angry
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by manny4life(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
berem: na ta kwa ebe? Dude,like seriously? angry

Nne, jili nwayo.. Iwe gi adina oku smiley smiley smiley

I know someday, you will... For now, your defense is for Rochas... mana nsogbu adiro..
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
It's not something that I will want to start detailing here since we are all acting in the heat of the moment. Just calm down and take a break for now. Maybe unfollow the thread. After some time what I am driving at will make sense if you think about it.

Meanwhile I would have to say that Male posters on NL are very quick to anger. The Igbo men who attacked Berem should seriously be ashamed.

berem: I still don't understand where you are driving at nnenna. I still cannot understand what you mean by presentation and perception. Can you prove to me where and when I have made any comment against Igbos on this forum? I have tried my best to make peace between Abagworo and Chino concerning threads about Imo and Anambra. I have never posted any negative comment about SE states. So what do you mean by presentation and perception?
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Femolacaster(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Jman06: I have a dream that the southwest would remain irrelevant in the nation's politics till 2019 unless urgent measures are taken to gather as much supports as can guarantee GEJ's victory from that region come 2015.
Not funny!
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by manny4life(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
nnenna.1:

It's not something that I will want to start detailing here since we are all acting in the heat of the moment. Just calm down and take a break for now. Maybe unfollow the thread. After some time what I am driving at will make sense if you think about it.

Meanwhile I would have to say that Male posters on NL are very quick to anger. The Igbo men who attacked Berem should seriously be ashamed.

This gets more disappointing, sometimes you feel like e-slapping some people back to their senses.
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Pukkah: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
Afam4eva: I refuse to believe this but if it's true then APC is more politically naive than i thought. How can you select a VP from a zone that has strong APC roots and will most likely vote for APC irrespective of the candidate? Isn't it redundant to present a VP from the SW? Why not use the VP position to woo votes from a section where APC doesn't have strong roots.

How many people attacked the above poster for expressing his opinion which happens to be the opposite of the one below:

berem: APC still remains my party whether Rochas is nominated as Vice President or not! If PDP which has 4 SE states doesn't have an Igbo man as President and Vice President, why should APC which has only one state in the SE be your problem?

I am proud to belong to the Progressives!! cool

Why do people resort to tribalism when they can argue intelligently?

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Femolacaster(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
manny4life: Umu nwoke Igbo, ifele ona emekwa unu? Unu ma na obu ife anya fulu ka onu n'ekwu?

I have said this a million times, leave berem alone, she's entitled to her opinion. If she's APC, let her do APC. Last week on few thread where they called for her head, mu si unu, Berem bu nwanne anyi nwanyi, o mecha ya nata kwa... Like seriously, yall need to quit attacking her.
Another sensible poster.
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
APC (Association of Political Crooks) have nothing to offer Nigerians. GEJ will surely sweep 2015 election.
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Teotihuacan: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
nnenna.1:

What is there to be ashamed about?! She knew exactly what she was getting into.We ain't saying she ain't got her opinion but to take sides with those who waste little chance to mouth off the igbos whenever the opportunity comes?! Those who spew hatred and bile towards the igbos out of sheer jealousy and you say we should be ashamed?!No, we refuse to lie down.Whenever she sides takes sides with dayo dan fulani,Bluesh**t,italomonkey and co.She would be tagged an enemy and get 1million abuse/vitriol.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Italiano1:

Haaaaa Manny detribalised grin grin grin

Although he has toned it down in recent weeks

I was about to say the same thing. When he isn't cooking up baseless and redundant conjectures to attack Lagos and everything Yoruba, he's on the other side cooking up conjectures to defend the indefensible, when it comes to Igbo administrators and GEJ. Did you see the thread about the aviation minister and his back and forth with Omo_Tier1, on Saturday? I laughed like a hyena while reading the posts on that thread.

The only thing detribalised about him is that he named himself after Manny Pacquaio - so he might be a Filipino, who knows? tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by donphilopus: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Chiwude: APC (Association of Political Crooks) have nothing to offer Nigerians. GEJ will surely sweep 2015 election.
Phucking The Public (PDP) has nothing to offer... Go and bury your head in shame.... Done
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by dayokanu(m): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
shymexx:

I was about to say the same thing. When he isn't cooking up baseless and redundant conjectures to attack Lagos and everything Yoruba, he's on the other side cooking up conjectures to defend the indefensible, when it comes to Igbo administrators and GEJ. Did you see the thread about the aviation minister and his back and forth with Omo_Tier1, on Saturday? I laughed like a hyena while reading the posts on that thread.

The only thing detribalised about him is that he named himself after Manny Pacquaio - so he might be a Filipino, who knows? tongue

The poster might have been new

No one would call Manny Obiorah detribalised. He is as tribal as chino
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
Italiano1:

You better dont waste your time on this illiterate.

Instead of him to call a spade a spade and denounce the pathetic behavior of his brothers, he is deflecting from their shambolic display of woman battering by making up BS
You shouldn't be surprised! they have a gang who they send to attack any igbo who goes contrary to their views on this forum. It is confirmed and I know them. Cowardly,they use their alternate monikers to throw insults so that they won't be noticed. After their failed attempt to bring down nairaland,they are wallowing in shame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary / "Relocate To Kano" - Ganduje To Fulani Herdsmen / Buhari Condemns Sokoto Killings, Plans New Security Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.