Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,858 members, 7,959,691 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

W - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / W (615 Views)

Saraki, Tony Elumelu, Banky W At The National Assembly Business Event. Photos / Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post / What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

W by blackface2(m): 12:44am On Oct 16, 2013
A
Re: W by Tintinix: 2:53am On Oct 16, 2013
Dear Lord I thank you for this post,
God Please Help our President!
Show the World that he is not clueless, Jonathan, Retardeen etc.
When last did we hear of ETF? That the OP has just brought to our attention again and choose to end his post with an insult to your son?
Your Mercies oh Lord are new every morning, as hard as it is I ask for your Mercy upon him and his likes.
Thank you Lord for the grace to pray rather than debate with empty vessels.
Glorify yourself Dear Lord in this Nation Nigeria in Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
Re: W by Naijagunner83: 3:45am On Oct 16, 2013
black face: An education tax of 2% of assessable profits is imposed on all companies incorporated in Nigeria. This tax is viewed as a social obligation placed on all companies in ensuring that they contribute their own quota in developing educational facilities in the country.
The ETF account should be audited because going by the billions companies makes in this country, our education institutions should never lack funds.
i'm guessing our clueless president does not know that an account like that exist.

Who is this whiz kid? Look at how you just assembled your ignorance and chose Nairaland as a platform to advertise it.
Are you for real? So in your empty skull, you don't know that ETF has been specialized as TETFUNDS since 2011?

When I saw this topic, i was shocked and rushed to see the newspaper that is so d.umb to generate this ignorant story. I felt a bit relieved that it was not a newspaper publication but the figment of imaginations of an ignorant fellow.

In your desperation to label GEJ as clueless, you have exposed how ignorant and dumb you are actually.
Next time, learn to ask questions and make proper verification of your facts before posting topics.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: W by Dollarman101: 3:55am On Oct 16, 2013
Naijagunner83:

Who is this whiz kid? Look at how you just assembled your ignorance and chose Nairaland as a platform to advertise it.
Are you for real? So in your empty skull, you don't know that ETF has been specialized as TETFUNDS since 2011?

When I saw this topic, i was shocked and rushed to see the newspaper that is so d.umb to generate this ignorant story. I felt a bit relieved that it was not a newspaper publication but the figment of imaginations of an ignorant fellow.

In your desperation to label GEJ as clueless, you have exposed how ignorant and dumb you are actually.
Next time, learn to ask questions and make proper verification of your facts before posting topics.
Thank you.

grin grin grin grin grin Bros, Abeg take am easy with the guy na. No be the guy fault. He must have finished a book on taxation and wanted to test his knowledge of it on Nairaland. And it actually worked. Now he knows better. He can comfortably go home with the fresh knowledge that ETF is now TETFUNDS.
The only bad thing be say the guy too talk. Em mouth just dey run " I guess our clueless president does not know that an account like that exist" Wetin! grin grin
Re: W by Puntae: 4:16am On Oct 16, 2013
Mr OP,

I want to use this medium to write you about what happened to Education Tax Fund.
The education tax fund was repealed(abolished from existence) by the National Assembly in 2011,
Consequent upon an executive bill forwarded by president Goodluck Jomathan, a new act was passed known as the Tertiary Education Trust fund Act 2011. That Act establishes TETFUND agency in place of ETF.
TETFUND is charged with the responsibility for imposing, managing and disbursing the tax to Public tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
You may see so many TETFUND projects in any higher institution closest to you.
Accept the assurances of my highest consideration.
Thanks.
Yours faithfully,

Mr Puntae.
Re: W by Tintinix: 4:34am On Oct 16, 2013
Thank you so much Mr Puntae and Naijagunner83 for the enligthenment.

Truly appreciated.

@ OP, do the honourable thing and tender an unreserved apology for your insult to the President!!!
Re: W by Mandelaguy(m): 4:34am On Oct 16, 2013
black face: An education tax of 2% of assessable profits is imposed on all companies incorporated in Nigeria. This tax is viewed as a social obligation placed on all companies in ensuring that they contribute their own quota in developing educational facilities in the itscountry.
The ETF account should be audited because going by the billions companies makes in this country, our education institutions should never lack funds.
i'm guessing our clueless president does not know that an account like that exist.

I will recommend the use of google to you. It's a veritable tool that will help you to investigate about any issue that you are not conversant with. If you had employed the assistance of google, you would have avoided this embarrassment.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News : Ahmed Sacks Kwara Commissioners, Advisers / Meet The 5 Nigerian Womenthat Are More Powerful Thangoodluck Jonathan / BREAKING: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.