Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,592 members, 7,961,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

To Swallow Drugs Or To Take Injections, Which Would You Rather Go For - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To Swallow Drugs Or To Take Injections, Which Would You Rather Go For (667 Views)

Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? / Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Swallow Drugs Or To Take Injections, Which Would You Rather Go For by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2013
In case you are sick which of this would you go for
Re: To Swallow Drugs Or To Take Injections, Which Would You Rather Go For by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: To Swallow Drugs Or To Take Injections, Which Would You Rather Go For by Ignatio(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2013
I hate needles. I fear them. Swallow is my choice.
Re: To Swallow Drugs Or To Take Injections, Which Would You Rather Go For by dominique(f): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
I hate injections with passion, I'll take pills any time anyday.
Re: To Swallow Drugs Or To Take Injections, Which Would You Rather Go For by anitaaliu: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
hmm I can stand n let u prick me ten times but tablets?, no way! except the tablet is tasteless
Re: To Swallow Drugs Or To Take Injections, Which Would You Rather Go For by Lagusta(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Depends...

I prefer using tablets/capsules while I'm still a bit strong, but when things go wrong, then I have no choice than to have a needle pushed into my a55..........

But some tablets bitter ooo, especially flagyl, anyamaaaa!!!!
Re: To Swallow Drugs Or To Take Injections, Which Would You Rather Go For by anitaaliu: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lagusta: Depends...

I prefer using tablets/capsules while I'm still a bit strong, but when things go wrong, then I have no choice than to have a needle pushed into my a55..........

But some tablets bitter ooo, especially flagyl, anyamaaaa!!!!
flagyl shey? the colour alone puts you off
Re: To Swallow Drugs Or To Take Injections, Which Would You Rather Go For by Lagusta(m): 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
Well, there's the white and yellow ones shaa......... all bitter pass bitter leaf

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Another Ebola Case Confirmed In Nigeria / 13 Effective Ways To Quit Sugar / Ebola: Japan Offers Drug, Nigerian Patient To Be Discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.