Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,212 members, 7,960,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (461423 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ms Nas:
Dammit! You're mean bros cry cry
Imperiouxx dearie come make we finish that our talk grin kiss

Wait after graduation. kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by OjaP: 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ms Nas:
Dammit! You're mean bros cry cry

Thank you. I am a born again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ms Nas:
I said it! Bros, you can lie oo. You go lie like this, dead body will wake up to give you Ifoti Olooyi! grin

Ok, I go soon surprise you. We're in Morgan suite at South boulevard now. We came for a research talk.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
imperiouxx:

Ok, I go soon surprise you. We're in Morgan suite at South boulevard now. We came for a research talk.
Yimu!!
imperiouxx:

Wait after graduation. kiss
What's happening after graduation? undecided
OjaP:

Thank you. I am a born again.
Wetin concern born again with the topic wey we dey talk? You've got a dirty mind abeg! undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ms Nas:
What's happening after graduation? undecided

We'll finish our talk nau. angry angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by OjaP: 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ms Nas:
Wetin concern born again with the topic wey we dey talk? You've got a dirty mind abeg! undecided

Don't derail the thread abeg.... undecided undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
@Oga Webstradamus, you'v got mail bro.. Please respond. Thanks..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
OjaP:

Don't derail the thread abeg.... undecided undecided
Oga park well. Wetin concern you? Are you the mod? undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
imperiouxx:

We'll finish our talk nau. angry angry
angry angry angry If I see you after my graduation!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by OjaP: 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ms Nas:
Oga park well. Wetin concern you? Are you the mod? undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 12:02am On Oct 29, 2013
Ms Nas:
angry angry angry If I see you after my graduation!

cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton(m): 12:03am On Oct 29, 2013
I've a lot to catch up on
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2013
shynepapin101:

If this is for a student visa or visiting, then my suggestion would be, for the former...he shouldn't tak about his previous travel history, since he doesn't have his former passport as a proof to show.

For the latter, I would say he could try, no proof still but if he has an affidavit notarized by the UK consulate and the Nigeria judiciary then fine. If otherwise, he shouldn't dare mention it, as it might sound as fraud if there's no proof.

One thing we should remember is the interview takes less time and there's no time to even call the UK embassy except the VO smells fraud.

The bold aspect; You are right that interview takes less time but they have a means in verifying anything they want to verify and one of such means is when an applicant is asked to drop his/her documents and they will contact him in less than a week. Through this means they can quickly do the verification and contact whoever they wanted to contact, I could remember a brother on this thread concerning his bank statement which they later verify.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2013
imperiouxx:

It's AR baby kiss kiss

AR.... Ark abi?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by justwise(m): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2013
shynepapin101:

If this is for a student visa or visiting, then my suggestion would be, for the former...he shouldn't tak about his previous travel history, since he doesn't have his former passport as a proof to show.

For the latter, I would say he could try, no proof still but if he has an affidavit notarized by the UK consulate and the Nigeria judiciary then fine. If otherwise, he shouldn't dare mention it, as it might sound as fraud if there's no proof.

One thing we should remember is the interview takes less time and there's no time to even call the UK embassy except the VO smells fraud.

You lost me on that, what is that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2013
Walspring:

The bold aspect; You are right that interview takes less time but they have a means in verifying anything they want to verify and one of such means is when an applicant is asked to drop his/her documents and they will contact him in less than a week. Through this means they can quickly do the verification and contact whoever they wanted to contact, I could remember a brother on this thread concerning his bank statement which they later verify.

Not even a brother but many members of this thread. I've witnessed it too. If they see anything bogus, they'll give the applicant an administrative processing letter and do all confirmations they like to do within 3 weeks.

Walspring:

AR.... Ark abi?

Yes sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 29, 2013
I was at the US consulate this morning only to add another denial to my record cry..

I feel like sleeping n never get to wake up. cry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2013
Amefrica: I was at the US consulate this morning only to add another denial to my record cry..

I feel like sleeping n never get to wake up. cry cry
Ehya!! What happened? How did it go?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2013
When my number flashed, I walked up to the man. I already saw my docs on his desk/table.
I was expecting normal stuff like "why are you going to the US?" etc

VO- Why did you choose SMSU?
Me- the school has a well structured curriculum and it aligns with my career aspirations.
VO- What are your career aspirations?
Me- It's my wish to become a minister, recently d former minister of foreign affairs Ambassador Olugbenga Ashiru was sacked because of incompetency, and the minister of aviation bought 255m naira cars recently. I'm one of the changes Nigeria needs.
VO- good! How did you get to know abt this school?
Me- I did research online and I mail the admission office.
VO- What sites did you use? And did you apply to any other school?
Me- I used petersons and studentsreview, I applied to Southern Arkansas University and Western Illinois University
VO- why did you choose SMSU over them?
Me- *you asked me b4 nah* the school has a well structured curriculum and it aligns with my career aspirations. The school also has a unique faculty system that allows student to discover new possibilities n opportunities in classes. With the student to faculty ratio of 17:1
VO- did you do any exam?
Me- yes I did TOEFL
VO- who's going to pay?
Me- my parents.
VO- what does ur dad n mum do?
Me- my dad is into building construction n real estate, my mum is a legal practitioner n property consultant..
I'm sorry blah blah blah

Sorry for any typographical errors.. I feel like taking my own life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olarwarlay(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
Amefrica: When my number flashed, I walked up to the man. I already saw my docs on his desk/table.

Me- the school has a well structured curriculum and it aligns with my career aspirations.
Me- It's my wish to become a minister, recently d former minister of foreign affairs Ambassador Olugbenga Ashiru was sacked because of incompetency, and the minister of aviation bought 255m naira cars recently. I'm one of the changes Nigeria needs.
Me- I used petersons and studentsreview, I applied to Southern Arkansas University and Western Illinois University
Me- *you asked me b4 nah* the school has a well structured curriculum and it aligns with my career aspirations. The school also has a unique faculty system that allows student to discover new possibilities n opportunities in classes. With the student to faculty ratio of 17:1
VO- did you do any exam?
Me- yes I did TOEFL
VO- who's going to pay?
Me- my parents.
Me- my dad is into building construction n real estate, my mum is a legal practitioner n property consultant..
I'm sorry blah blah blah

I am sorry to read this, i actually prayed for you 'coz i feel you have paid your dues on the thread and good to get your visa but God knows better than we do.

Yorubas say "Bi ina o ba tan lori, eje o ki tan lekana". I pray the Lord shower you with mercy next time.

Do not relent as the best is right around the corner. God Bless You!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
olarwarlay:

I am sorry to read this, i actually prayed for you 'coz i feel you have paid your dues on the thread and good to get your visa but God knows better than we do.

Yorubas say "Bi ina o ba tan lori, eje o ki tan lekana". I pray the Lord shower you with mercy next time.

Do not relent as the best is right around the corner. God Bless You!!!

Thanks boss!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lentywilly: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
Amefrica: When my number flashed, I walked up to the man. I already saw my docs on his desk/table.

VO- did you do any exam?
Me- yes I did TOEFL
VO- who's going to pay?
Me- my parents.
I'm sorry blah blah blah

Bro its well, delay aint denial,such is life... You will conquer next time,I promise you. Where did your interview hold? I need us to work on why you choose this school over others, PM me... You gave the VO the same answer twice, you weren't much prepared on that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
lentywilly: Bro its well, delay aint denial,such is life... You will conquer next time,I promise you. Where did your interview hold? I need us to work on why you choose this school over others, PM me... You gave the VO the same answer twice, you weren't much prepared on that.

1st n 2nd time nah lagos oo.

You've got mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lentywilly: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
Amefrica:

1st n 2nd time nah lagos oo.

You've got mail.
Seen, after this preps and approach we gonna do now, you'll be given a permanent resident visa on your 3rd interview. I promise you that. Baba Imperiouxx drilled me and it payed off. Why shouldn't I return such favor. So Mr Amefrica All is well, just chilax...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
lentywilly: Seen, after this preps and approach we gonna do now, you'll be given a permanent resident visa on your 3rd interview. I promise you that. Baba Imperiouxx drilled me and it payed off. Why shouldn't I return such favor. So Mr Amefrica All is well, just chilax...

grin Tho, I aint in the mood to laugh, but I must confess, this cracked me up inside the bus to Ibadan now. grin people looking at me somehow..

Permanent Resident Visa bawo? cheesy one step at a time nah..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by shynepapin101: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
@amefrica, soory to hear this bro. I would say you need more convincing power. You should elaborate well next time you talk to a VO. My point is building contruction could mean a bricklayer, you see you didn't make him ask for your parents bank statement. Next time I'll say you say building contractor who handles projects for maybe schlumberger or alternatives.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
shynepapin101: @amefrica, soory to hear this bro. I would say you need more convincing power. You should elaborate well next time you talk to a VO. My point is building contruction could mean a bricklayer, you see you didn't make him ask for your parents bank statement. Next time I'll say you say building contractor who handles projects for the maybe schlumberger or alternatives.

You people nor go kill me with laugh! grin OK! Noted.. Thanks boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bodeplot: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
@sholay..I av replied ur mail...@amefrica,sorry bro for the delay..ur visa shall be given to u next time..y you no take SAT? God will favor u next time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sholay2011(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
bodeplot: @sholay..I av replied ur mail....
Okay. Would reply as soon as it's in my mailbox.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by shynepapin101: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Amefrica:

You people nor go kill me with laugh! grin OK! Noted.. Thanks boss

Bro, you gotta cheer up men, it ain't easy to have 2 denial/delay and go back for a third time. People give up along the way, you shouldn't.

You gotta work on your preparation harder, don't let desparation show on your voice or attitude in front of those VO's. Remember, your interview is focused on your aspiration for your life not on Nigeria, the VO didn't see that.

You sounded more like you needed a student visa because you wanted to change Nigeria. It's not supposed to be so.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2013

VO- did you do any exam?
Me- yes I did TOEFL
VO- who's going to pay?
Me- my parents.
I'm sorry blah blah blah

Well am sorry to hear about this again but i dont want you to give up at all cos winners never quit! You will get this visa when the real time don come. Never give up and you need to increase your prayer life.

As for the bolded part, dont take your life cos its not up to that and only people who are alive receive visa meaning Alaye lo gba visaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.