Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,720 members, 7,962,334 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (461596 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Walspring:

Shey i tell you say i wan go do tour for there? No be you talk say you want fit carry people do there?
lol you fit get interest nah

Wow... You are home made then... Too much enjoyment
man im telling you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Feexo: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
decreamaster: snap send joor cheesy grin

cheesy

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
stevecrun: check out schools in Dakota and Oklahoma
Thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Feexo:

cheesy
like seriously,enjoy ur trip boss and pls do me a favour grin slap dat guy sleeping to wake up joor grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
stevecrun: Bro..I swear I go miss naija food oo.. I can't survive on burger and coke or pizza I'll get bored easily.

Hmmmmm.. You suppose go there and start fasting ooo.. grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kpolli(m): 12:11am On Aug 20, 2014
Theflint1: lol...then NOLA it is then. tnks for the info, would keep in touch.

Monroe has friendly Nigerians there ooo...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kpolli(m): 12:11am On Aug 20, 2014
deevick246:

Exactly, Aba!

How are you doing Kpolli? Hope you are good? I wish you all the best.

Am good and u?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 12:50am On Aug 20, 2014
Feexo:

cheesy

Feexo, that looks like Greyhound. You finally boarded greyhound?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mystiqme: 1:00am On Aug 20, 2014
imperiouxx:

Hey my long Island brother? Hope you're doing geat?
My man. We are doing fine. How's married life treating you? Your wife fine no be small. I'm sure you are up to the task of maintaining such a beautiful woman. Strong man!!! Okurin meta!!! Hoping to see you soon sha. When you are less busy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 1:32am On Aug 20, 2014
DHL will be ur friend Sir. LOL.

stevecrun: Bro..I swear I go miss naija food oo.. I can't survive on burger and coke or pizza I'll get bored easily.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by TeamclicksAir: 3:04am On Aug 20, 2014
castrotroy80: Guys am supposed to resume school on sept 2nd, was at the airport late lastnite trying to book a fligh. All the airline i went to just dey tell me there are no seats available for the rest this month. House please what do i do?
Qatar still has some seats left, Emirates also , egypt air and arik.
which is your preferred Airline?
i would recommend Emirates though smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 3:22am On Aug 20, 2014
sirRiddy: Bro...I need to talk to u. I av sent u a pm. Please attend to it as soon as you can...

Sorry I've been busy. Jst replied you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Frizzle: 6:28am On Aug 20, 2014
So na GOD save us that useless man(Patrick Sawyer) wey carry EBOLA enter Naija for don kill us finish for here shocked na today I just dey watch the wife interview I no know say him wife and pikin dey the state wey I dey for US and him don even book flight ticket to come here for him pikin birthday party shocked imagine the city wey him family dey na there I dey always go flex for weekends with my Geez na so we for just carry EBOLA shocked........ @Walspring how ur level na?

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 7:44am On Aug 20, 2014
kpolli:

Monroe is cheaper, new orleans is about the same price except u pick a place near downtown which is expensive.... Plus beware, NOLA has distractions like Ms Nas' lap dancing suites grin
Hmmmm. Kpolli!! Let my Ibadan boyfriend catch you defaming my famous name angry Na only you go waka come that day grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by castrotroy80: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2014
TeamclicksAir:
Qatar still has some seats left, Emirates also , egypt air and arik.
which is your preferred Airline?
i would recommend Emirates though smiley

Emirate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2014
ase65:

Thanks Amefrica and Walspring

You're welcome!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by TeamclicksAir: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2014
castrotroy80:

Emirate
yea Emirate Airline is very good.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by castrotroy80: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2014
TeamclicksAir:
yea Emirate Airline is very good.

Please how much is the available seat lagos to boston and one way?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by teddyrain(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2014
I want to use this medium to wish my queen a lovely happy birthday Nancy you rock!!!!! Long life and prosperity. Yay! Enjoy America .

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2014
stevecrun: lol.. not only that
You forget the Ebola quarantine center is also set up around yaba

Double trouble! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2014
Walspring:

Hmmmm... Both dey left when going to yaba but nah different location sha

Make you no branch there oh! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2014
Graviton2:

Make you no branch there oh! grin

Lol....

Thanks... Trust me i cant go there cos they ain't doing US Student Visa interview there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2014
teddyrain: I want to use this medium to wish my queen a lovely happy birthday Nancy you rock!!!!! Long life and prosperity. Yay! Enjoy America .

Hmmmm... See love things... I also join you to wish her Happy Birthday.. LLNP

All is well even for inside well.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by TeamclicksAir: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2014
castrotroy80:

Please how much is the available seat lagos to boston and one way?
its 237k on emirates directly for 27th of this month
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by homu88: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2014
I have been an ardent follower of this thread and I encourage everyone here especially the major contributors for their efforts and assistance. I have a question pls. As part of the supporting documents required for F1 Visa interview (my father is my sponsor in this instant), is it necessary to have a letter of support from my Father to accompany his bank statement? (I have already sent an affidavit of support letter from my sponsor to my school before I was given admission)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2014
homu88: I have been an ardent follower of this thread and I encourage everyone here especially the major contributors for their efforts and assistance. I have a question pls. As part of the supporting documents required for F1 Visa interview (my father is my sponsor in this instant), is it necessary to have a letter of support from my Father to accompany his bank statement? (I have already sent an affidavit of support letter from my sponsor to my school before I was given admission)

No you don't need that.. You good to go with the SOA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
teddyrain: I want to use this medium to wish my queen a lovely happy birthday Nancy you rock!!!!! Long life and prosperity. Yay! Enjoy America .
Nawa..oo, ifunanya teddy na Nancy,odi kwa strong.

Many more years,Amerinancy!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
stevecrun: Nawa..oo, ifunanya teddy na Nancy,odi kwa strong.

Many more years,Amerinancy!!

Hmmmmmmm... You don speak am finish... Nah them dey enjoy am now

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
honeyad:

No you don't need that.. You good to go with the SOA
What about if his uncle is sponsoring?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hello friends,
I have been denied visa 2x (Lagos emb) probably because I am using company scholarship.
I have decided to use family funding but I have not been able to get a family member with at least 5m in his/her account.
My Uncle's friend has the sum of 7m in his account, can I use his account statement as my sponsor and claim him as my uncle even if we don't bear the same surname? But come from the same tribe??..
Confused like crazy..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
domex007:
What about if his uncle is sponsoring?

You'll need if your uncle is sponsoring

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.