Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,240 members, 7,960,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (461429 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
godG:

You could hit me up.

I sent you pm.. Do u get it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
godG:

You could hit me up.

I sent u pm...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
imperiouxx:

It's good to see that those with such skills have asked for you to contact them. Pay the price and you'll get a good job done.

I haven't written mine too and one of them dues by Dec 1. Though I have my cover letter and when there is chance, I'll come up with something.

But right now, I'm writing this voluminous dissertation which has already passed due and seems not to end. cry cry

Thanks bro and i roger that!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
suxes2005:

Let's see the essay

SHALOM

Do u see the essay?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 14, 2013
davton69: Help still needed!!!!!!!! Somebody HELP!!!!

Hello.
I think there might be an issue as to why you're going for pre-masters, as opposed to a direct masters degree. Honestly the pre-masters sounds like a quick-fix scheme to get into the US.

That said, if you decide to use a company as your sponsor, you must prove why the company (which I assume is private) will be willing to spend such amounts on you, and show that the comany has enough dispensable funds for you.

It is good if you're a self-sponsor. But in this case, you must prove that you're not an intending immigrant. I think I read in one of your earlier posts, that you're single. As a self-sponsor you will have to work on your home-ties (whatever that means to you) and show that you intend coming back. Securing graduate assistanceship may be of significant help (although I don't know if that's possible with a pre-masters.)

Before we deliberate any further, can you state why you intend going for a pre-masters?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 1:05am On Nov 14, 2013
De Tus: @Lisadem, yes I am so preoccupied with so many things at the moment. However, I am waiting to apply for immigrant visa. I need to listen to my family members because they know better than me as far as the US is concerned.

nice one grin that's the height. Wish you all the best in your endeavours
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 1:24am On Nov 14, 2013
Ms Nas:
shocked Awon Eleyi, won bad gan! -13oC cold with only hoodie? Your lies can wake up the dead grin I'm guessing your own masquerade dressing worse pass mine, shior

And why did you re-christian Lisadem to Lisabi? Did he tell you he's from Abeokuta ni? grin grin

Ask him again o. lisabi koor Asabi nii. where is that one coming from undecided

imperiouxx:

@Lisa...., I always wonder what the meaning of the id is and what always crosses my mind is that...? undecided

lol. you must complete the statement o. lemme also reveal this publicly. the first time i spoke to you, i was gonna say. " Please you lady with dulcet voice, kindly give the phone to Oga imperiouxx" but amazingly it was imperiouxx himself speaking... cheesy grin cheesy I wont say more #lips sealed# cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 1:34am On Nov 14, 2013
Walspring:

Oga, I need help.. I need a good essay writer or someone who can vet essay..

Urgent reply is needed ooo

Another recommendation is ricky. you will beg him to stop writing for you. cheesy cheesy. On a more serious note, you could google it to have samples, read and digest them and surely, you should be able to come up with something good. it's good you write yourself and have some grammarians in the house proofread for you. here i will recommend godG and dolapobello1 grin grin grin like i know everybody's area of interest.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 1:46am On Nov 14, 2013
UNIXLover: Hello guys,
am trying to pay application for my intending schools but i keep getting error message that the address on doesnt match or something. But i successfully used the same master card pay for another school.

How do i go about this?
what do you mean by the bold? please expatiate so we can easily figure out the problem.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigwig10(m): 1:51am On Nov 14, 2013
Pls house i need material on TOfel,GRE n IELTs,here is my e-mail address,yemionline2@yahoo.com,thanks to anybody that can help with this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 14, 2013
dolapobello1:

Hello.
I think there might be an issue as to why you're going for pre-masters, as opposed to a direct masters degree. Honestly the pre-masters sounds like a quick-fix scheme to get into the US.

That said, if you decide to use a company as your sponsor, you must prove why the company (which I assume is private) will be willing to spend such amounts on you, and show that the comany has enough dispensable funds for you.

It is good if you're a self-sponsor. But in this case, you must prove that you're not an intending immigrant. I think I read in one of your earlier posts, that you're single. As a self-sponsor you will have to work on your home-ties (whatever that means to you) and show that you intend coming back. Securing graduate assistanceship may be of significant help (although I don't know if that's possible with a pre-masters.)

Before we deliberate any further, can you state why you intend going for a pre-masters?

Me going for pre masters is cos my CGPA is not. Up to 3.0 but 2.9..... Do u have any other suggesstion?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 1:57am On Nov 14, 2013
gracious17: Gurus, pls help me with this; I hv been admitted with TOEFL but without GRE. But I took GRE later after my admission. The scores are V-143, Q-152, A-3.0 and TOEFL(PBT) score-550; TWE-3.5. My question is that when VO ask for standardized tests, do I tell him or her that I took both or TOEFL only. Is this GRE scores too low. Hw do I go about it? Pls help.

Amefrica wrote spoke well. I think you should stand a good chance by telling the VO it wasn't a requirement for admission but you still did the test to fulfill all righteousness. let it be the least of your worries. what's essential is you took the test already. You don't wanna go through the rigorous process of re-writing it as it's pretty late now.Hope for the best and be prayerful
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 1:59am On Nov 14, 2013
bigwig10: Pls house i need material on TOfel,GRE n IELTs,here is my e-mail address,yemionline2@yahoo.com,thanks to anybody that can help with this

send an empty email to selfstudy360@gmail.com. You should get a quick reply showing links where you can download the stuffs.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 14, 2013
davton69:

Me going for pre masters is cos my CGPA is not. Up to 3.0 but 2.9..... Do u have any other suggesstion?

If this is 2.9 on a 5.0 scale, I believe your GPA will be fairly decent when converted to a 4.0 scale and should get you into some good schools. You have to convert your GPA to a 4.0 scale first. (There is a website that does that for free, I think freecreditscalculator or so. Oga winbyforce, pls help with the site.)
If your GPA is up to 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, bro, you're in the clear.
If it doesn't come up to a 3.0 (which may very well be the case), there are still a number of schools that you can apply to. (After doing your own research, one person I can think of referring you to is Bigfrancis21. Try sending him a PM.)

All that aside, did you do any standardized tests (Gre and/or TOEFL) before you got the pre-masters admission?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 3:08am On Nov 14, 2013
lisadem:

Another recommendation is ricky. you will beg him to stop writing for you. cheesy cheesy. On a more serious note, you could google it to have samples, read and digest them and surely, you should be able to come up with something good. it's good you write yourself and have some grammarians in the house proofread for you. here i will recommend godG and dolapobello1 grin grin grin like i know everybody's area of interest.

Thanks alot and i will contact them ASAP.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 3:10am On Nov 14, 2013
lisadem:

Ask him again o. lisabi koor Asabi nii. where is that one coming from undecided

lol. you must complete the statement o. lemme also reveal this publicly. the first time i spoke to you, i was gonna say. " Please you lady with dulcet voice, kindly give the phone to Oga imperiouxx" but amazingly it was imperiouxx himself speaking... cheesy grin cheesy I wont say more #lips sealed# cheesy cheesy cheesy

@1st bold: lipsrsealed

@2nd bold: shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 3:11am On Nov 14, 2013
dolapobello1:

Hello.

I sent you email cos i need ur assistance/help. Do u get it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 14, 2013
Thanks Lis. Do have a lovely day. @Walspring, do you really want a very high quality essay? If yes, firstly add me on Facebook and get a pen and paper. Remember to write "Walspring" on my inbox to enable me accept your notification because i hardly accept unknown ids.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 5:26am On Nov 14, 2013
De Tus: Thanks Lis. Do have a lovely day. @Walspring, do you really want a very high quality essay? If yes, firstly add me on Facebook and get a pen and paper. Remember to write "Walspring" on my inbox to enable me accept your notification because i hardly accept unknown ids.

Yes bro i want oo.. I sent you email in order for you to send me your facebook name/handler
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 14, 2013
Walspring:

Received.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 14, 2013
@Walspring, I already responded to ur mail. Add me now, am currently online.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2013
dolapobello1:

Please send it to dolapobello1@yahoo.com.
Can't the get the hang of nairaland messaging.

Okay i will get that done ASAP
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 14, 2013
dolapobello1:

If this is 2.9 on a 5.0 scale, I believe your GPA will be fairly decent when converted to a 4.0 scale and should get you into some good schools. You have to convert your GPA to a 4.0 scale first. (There is a website that does that for free, I think freecreditscalculator or so. Oga winbyforce, pls help with the site.)
If your GPA is up to 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, bro, you're in the clear.
If it doesn't come up to a 3.0 (which may very well be the case), there are still a number of schools that you can apply to. (After doing your own research, one person I can think of referring you to is Bigfrancis21. Try sending him a PM.)

All that aside, did you do any standardized tests (Gre and/or TOEFL) before you got the pre-masters admission?

What's needed is english test which I did IELTS and my score is 6.0 which is good..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 14, 2013
Walspring:

No I did not
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2013
davton69:

What's needed is english test which I did IELTS and my score is 6.0 which is good..

Seems legit. I'd still want you to get in touch with Bigfrancis21. The gurus may also give their take on this.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by JFK12: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2013
Hi gurus in da house,I jt got admitted for my masters degree in speech communication at university of central missouri.I should be receiving my I-20 come nxt week.I want d gurus in d house to let me know d steps to be taken b4 nd after my I-20 arrive to get myself prepared for interview at d embassy.

Also any useful information abt d aforementioned school and if is not a red flag in d embassy.And hope having another country refusal on one pp is not a disadvantage ? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by drlekan: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2013
Hello Nairalanders!!!!
Am a Nigerian, also a temporary resident in South Africa. Am not married but engaged. I have a well paid job in SA ... I have my house and families in Nigeria. I think I have more proof of ties in Nigeria. I would love to visit US. I have this thoughts of applying from Nigeria or in South Africa. I need your advice..... Please help.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2013
drlekan: Hello Nairalanders!!!!
Am a Nigerian, also a temporary resident in South Africa. Am not married but engaged. I have a well paid job in SA ... I have my house and families in Nigeria. I think I have more proof of ties in Nigeria. I would love to visit US. I have this thoughts of applying from Nigeria or in South Africa. I need your advice..... Please help.

Either of the 2 would do. If your wife is in SA then you have an edge. Apply from SA if your wife is there with you in SA.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by drlekan: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2013
sad
Amefrica:

Either of the 2 would do. If your wife is in SA then you have an edge. Apply from SA if your wife is there with you in SA.

Thanks for your candid advice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2013
drlekan: smiley

Thanks for your candid advice.

Fixed! cool, My pleasure.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2013
dolapobello1:

Seems legit. I'd still want you to get in touch with Bigfrancis21. The gurus may also give their take on this.

How do I get him?? Am new here so most things are just new and somehow here to me . Pls guide me properly how to get intouch with him.. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2013
davton69:

How do I get him?? Am new here so most things are just new and somehow here to me . Pls guide me properly how to get intouch with him.. Thanks

Just type Bigfrancis21 in the nairaland search space (at the bottom of this page), then click on his name (handle) and send him a PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.