Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,011 members, 7,960,223 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

NCAA Is Looking For Who Leaked The News Of The Stella Oduah Bulletproof Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NCAA Is Looking For Who Leaked The News Of The Stella Oduah Bulletproof Cars (447 Views)

Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story / Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke / Sonia Jumbo Who Leaked Bedroom Photos With David O Has Been Suspended From University-Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technolody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCAA Is Looking For Who Leaked The News Of The Stella Oduah Bulletproof Cars by amakaikeng(f): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
The NCAA held a press conference yesterday, Friday October 18, where it was stated that they are haunting for the person broke the news of the outrageous purchase of two bulletproof cars valued at N225 million for Oduah from Coscharis Motors.

The DG of NCAA, Capt. Fola Akinkuotu, said at a press conference which held at the ministries HQ in Abuja, that the FG was concerned about how the information got leaked to the public, saying that whoever leaked it committed a criminal offence.

“I am not saying that this particular information should not be put in the public domain, but how it was obtained is the concern. If somebody breaks into an office and makes copies of official documents, then the break-in has become criminal. So we are in the process of trying to find the source of this leakage and I am very concerned about it because this information may look trivial but there are other information that we have that are confidential and it is only fair for us to respect the confidentiality of information. I am not saying that they broke into our office, but they obtained the information illegally.” http://amakaikenga..com/2013/10/only-in-naija-ncaa-is-looking-for_19.html
Re: NCAA Is Looking For Who Leaked The News Of The Stella Oduah Bulletproof Cars by phrancys001(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
Am d one o! Yes i leaked it.
Re: NCAA Is Looking For Who Leaked The News Of The Stella Oduah Bulletproof Cars by BigBelleControl(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
It is very easy. They should consult Ifa oracle and amadioha.
Re: NCAA Is Looking For Who Leaked The News Of The Stella Oduah Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
Really they should look no further! He's right here in my house, buh they should provide me with an armoured plane to transport him back to Nigeria.......

(1) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Signs Death Penalty For Kidnappers Bill Into Edo State Law / D'banj Checks Out Beverly Osu's Butt On Stage / [video]:ojude Oba Celebration 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.