Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,433 members, 7,926,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:11 PM

. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / . (1013 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by COUNTAWO: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2008
Re: . by francessby(f): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2008
OH yes you are not far from the truth
Re: . by Raimond(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2008
Oh did you just discover this?

COUNTAWO:

Hi friends,

I am Awoniyi Sunday Afolabi aka COUNTAWO. I just found something that I think every man needs to live a long , happy and fulfilled life with his woman. smiley

GUESS WHAT THIS IS.

If something guarantees you the above, how much would you pay for it?

Heres a clue to the what I found and I think every man needs it irrespective of status, just be above 18 years, I life man crave for three major thing that brings joy and happiness:

1. Money
2. Power
and
3. Woman.

LIFE IS INTERESTING. wink

Hear from you soon.

COUNT
countawo@hotmail.com
08069640562 smiley

Re: . by topup: 2:17am On Jul 17, 2008
I don't believe it's that simple. I know some of the people who would not be considered rich or wealthy or struggle to make money, but they are happy.

There are so many different combinations.

A huge influence is faith in God which gives them perserverance and peace of mind in some aspects, another could be a loyal wife, beign the backbone to the husband and telling him things will get better and supporting him, another could just be the man is humble and doesn't need power, just needs his family. Every man is different, some men are happy with just power, or some men are happy with just money. The trick here is they are usually not happy enough until they have a woman behind them supporting them, most men feel that is the final icing on the cake to a long fruitful life smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 17, 2008
Some of us still think we're God, I see!

(1) (Reply)

Old Skool T.v For Sale / Wanted: Distributors For Indian/brazilian Hair In Nigeria / Become A Telecom Entrepreneur And Be Rich By Your Subscribers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.