Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,637 members, 7,962,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here (978 Views)

Late Night Chat Room (Hop In If You Are Bored And Sleep Late Like Me) / How Come There Is No Place To Chat Here In This Website / Bored? Lets Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 22, 2013
So its 1.40am and i cant sleep. Anyone whos up and wants to chat or save me from being bored?
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 22, 2013
5 views so 5 people are up and cant help a bored homie out.
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 22, 2013
Guess i will just keeping talking to myself until someone pops in to say hello
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 22, 2013
Instead of counting sheep, im counting mosquitoes
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 22, 2013
9ja people can sleep sha
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 22, 2013
2.13 and still up
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 22, 2013
The next person that views this post without replying is gonna get rapedd by mosquitoes, ganggbangg style
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Reincarnated(m): 2:21am On Oct 22, 2013
Yoruba_Jesus: The next person that views this post without replying is gonna get rapedd by mosquitoes, ganggbangg style

angry

*unfollows*
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 22, 2013
If you dont follow me, you will get lost boy
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 22, 2013
2.30 still up. Think i might apply for that security job
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 22, 2013
Yada, yada, yada bloh
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 22, 2013
Rayaso: Yada, yada, yada bloh

Have u taken ur meds today?
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 22, 2013
Yoruba_Jesus:

Have u taken ur meds today?

No kiss
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 22, 2013
Oya before i count to three go and take ur meds
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by GeneralJ(m): 3:17am On Oct 22, 2013
Yoruba_Jesus: Oya before i count to three go and take ur meds
I think you need the meds, you are here talking to yourself, in fact you need more than meds you need prayers so that you can sleep ehhnn my broda pray for yourself

1 Like

Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 22, 2013
My dog mistook my meds for smarties and ate it all. I think hes dead now. Can i borrow urs? Prayers? Lol till i die *dead*
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by ATMC(f): 3:58am On Oct 22, 2013
lmao yhu got me quaking with laughter
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by ATMC(f): 3:59am On Oct 22, 2013
buh yhu know some pple r going about them biz somewhere now sheey?
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 22, 2013
GeneralJ:
I think you need the meds, you are here talking to yourself, in fact you need more than meds you need prayers so that you can sleep ehhnn my broda pray for yourself

lol cheesy
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by ATMC(f): 4:22am On Oct 22, 2013
the guy don zoom off
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 22, 2013
I guess the nurse was finally able to give him his meds lol grin
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2013
I didnt zoom off, i found some expired meds but took them anyway
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
grin
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 23, 2013
Somebody help, its happening again, I cant sleeppppp! *sneeeZe*
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 23, 2013
Take your meds, you should be fine lol tongue
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2013
Never underestimate the power of crazy lunatics , shocked #they run the world# angry
Off I go----------------they need their meds tongue
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2013
Now you too need the meds. Lets go see my doctor together. Hes a great guy. Hes gives me these green pills that makes me feel like im driving a ferrari when im on an okada
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2013
We have the best doctor and best meds,ours are blue cool... cheesy
So these people were minding their bizzzzznnnezzz and this fun snatcher had to put hiz noze in ,no bitch you didn't just do that!!! angry tongue
off we go--------------- tongue
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
My meds not working today grin

I showed this other guy my man 's picture yesterday... This homeless toad actually thought i liked him cheesy why do you think I delete your useless messages because he lives with me you idiot cheesy.
Thanks for keeping me company baaaby kiss
Re: Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2013
Omg i just found someone crazier than me. I need those blue pillz pls. How do i get it?

(1) (Reply)

STRIKE Latest: ASUU NEC Meeting Now To Hold On Saturday / Amazing And Weird Things Happening In Our Society / BREAKING: OAU Student Suspected To Have Ebola Status Out, Tests Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.