Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,582 members, 7,914,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:52 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3182 Views)

APC Drags PDP to Tribunal Over Fayose’s Election as Governor of Ekiti State / Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? / Court Of Appeal Nullifies Nyako's Election As Adamawa Governor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Splinz(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
PERSONALLY, I'LL VOTE 4 GEJ COM 2015. HIS GOVT IS TRYING THOUGH NOT PERFECT- AS THERE'S NO PERFECT SOCIETY. ITS A DIFFERENT THING ENTIRELY IF FG WAS PAYING DEAF EARS 2 ASUU DEMANDS, BUT AS WE ALL KNOW, EFFORTS HAS BEEN MADE! ROME WASN'T BUILD IN A DY
Re: . by Danielsachs(m): 6:37am On Oct 23, 2013
caseless: gej is 'seriously unserious'. Can u imagine dat hat-capped man fielding courtesans like aruma oteh, diezani , stella odua and dat woman frm bank of industries, etc, in key positions? These women appear seductive in d face of serious issues...even if it involves loss of lives like in d case of stella odua. They pay attention to lipstick and brazillian hair than they pay to their official duties. Bunch of bladdy corrupt society women!
that is the MAIN reason I dont like it when men select women to high positions of government. They do misbehave. They always think they are all in all......MR PRESIDENT shouldn't have chosen them in the first place.
Re: . by Caseless: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2013
Danielsachs: that is the MAIN reason I dont like it when men select women to high positions of government. They do misbehave. They always think they are all in all......MR PRESIDENT shouldn't have chosen them in the first place.
yeah, that is it. I even heard some of those women are single(not married). If we ar emulating america, then we shld also look at pedigree and 'charisma' of those women they've fielded in key positions. Infact, for the first time U.S is having her first female to head the federal reserve. This is important to look at because of d nature of our 'female folks'. We had seen the likes of Dora akunyili(thou she later dumped her pharmaceutical prowess which she imposed on NAFDAC to become madam cook for Turai Yaradua and later made d info minister), oby ezekwesili, okonjo-iweala(still around) , etc, who by mere looking at them, u'd see they are ready for buisness unlike these courtesans like aruma oteh, diezani, stella odua, etc we have in government today.
Re: . by Caseless: 8:37am On Oct 23, 2013
Splinz: PERSONALLY, I'LL VOTE 4 GEJ COM 2015. HIS GOVT IS TRYING THOUGH NOT PERFECT- AS THERE'S NO PERFECT SOCIETY. ITS A DIFFERENT THING ENTIRELY IF FG WAS PAYING DEAF EARS 2 ASUU DEMANDS, BUT AS WE ALL KNOW, EFFORTS HAS BEEN MADE! ROME WASN'T BUILD IN A DY
dnt u knw it is difficult to read what is written in uppercase or capital letters? U can 'B- botton' to embolden ur post if you wish to.
Btw, if u think 'no society is perfect', ok.. fine! How many of those 'near perfect or not perfect society' can u compare nigeria to? And u think we shld remain like that becaus others ar not perfect we should not aspire to be 'near perfect or completely perfect'? Sms! You gej's apologists must learn to outgrow this gej-like mentality of 'we are not d only one facing terrorism, it is everywhre and we shall get used to it', when it comes to national issues. We must not accept everythin cos it's happening in every other places.
Re: . by Caseless: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mod, dz topic deserves to hit ur expensive frontpage abeg. Na better topic and u left it here to die 'unnoticed'.
Mod, Frnt page pls!
Re: . by mayorall(m): 4:54am On Oct 27, 2013
caseless: Mod, dz topic deserves to hit ur expensive frontpage abeg. Na better topic and u left it here to die 'unnoticed'.
Mod, Frnt page pls!

They will hear.
Re: . by Tobbie9(m): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2013
God forbid bad thing, I'd rather not vote at all
Re: . by Donmams(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2013
Tobbie9: God forbid bad thing, I'd rather not vote at all
Vote for Buhari and everything will change
Re: . by mayorall(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2013
Donmams:
Vote for Buhari and everything will change

Buhari ke?.
Re: . by Ajibel(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2013
No !! And i dont think i'd even vote by 2015 on a federal level except he does sth i wish : uninterrupted power supply cool
Re: . by Caseless: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2013
mayorall:

They will hear.
abi oo...
Re: . by Caseless: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2013
Ajibel: No !! And i dont think i'd even vote by 2015 on a federal level except he does sth i wish : uninterrupted power supply cool
isn't this a wild goose chase? Na june 12 election, we nor go see am.
Re: . by simpleseyi: 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
If he puts a gun on my head, I will vote for him to save my life because he who fights and runs, live to fight another day. If nobody puts a gun on my head, I WILL NEVER EVER VOTE FOR A NONENTITY LIKE GEJ.
Re: . by Danielsachs(m): 4:57am On Oct 28, 2013
simpleseyi: If he puts a gun on my head, I will vote for him to save my life because he who fights and runs, live to fight another day. If nobody puts a gun on my head, I WILL NEVER EVER VOTE FOR A NONENTITY LIKE GEJ.
no matter how you take it, he's still our president and God said We should respect all authorities because All authorities were instituted by Him.....so why call The president a nonentity.
simpleseyi: If he puts a gun on my head, I will vote for him to save my life because he who fights and runs, live to fight another day. If nobody puts a gun on my head, I WILL NEVER EVER VOTE FOR A NONENTITY LIKE GEJ.
no matter how you take it, he's still our president and God said We should respect all authorities because All authorities were instituted by Him.....so why call The president a nonentity.
Re: . by Alakpoweri: 5:47am On Oct 28, 2013
mayorall: As a student, will you vote president Jonathan in 2015, a president who neglect the youth sector (education). Who signed an agreement with our lecturers in 2009 and refused to implement the agreement.
Yes becouse he is not the one that sign the that agrememt
Our dear 1st lady went to Asian country to claim an honorary doctorate degree, assuming the Government of the country neglected her educational sector, would she be there?.

Mr president also went to the 1st Convocation of Afe Babalola University (AbUAD) owned by Are Afe Babalola last week when his own school is on strike. This man doesn't have conscience.
We've wasted close to four months at home now. Meaning we have wasted a full semester. Looking forward to go with batch C corper come 2014, now batch A 2015 isn't sure again. May God help us all.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
I will mobilise youths from all over not to vote him and for me,am not voting for him,GBAM.
Re: . by simpleseyi: 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Danielsachs: no matter how you take it, he's still our president and God said We should respect all authorities because All authorities were instituted by Him.....so why call The president a nonentity.

God will not institute looters. Most of these looters including Jonathan are cultists and they got to their positions by signing agreement with the devil. Remember the member of Rivers state house of assembly that was'shouting ''my arrow mates - my arrow mates'' during the Rivers Assembly fracas. Remember also Ngige, Chris Ubah and the Okija shrine. Remember again that Gbenga Obasanjo said in the law court during his divorce case with his now ex-wife that his father Obasanjo and his father-in-law sleep with his wife as part of occultic ritual process.

Remember also the many lives Stella Oduah has offered her blood sucking lord thru plane crashes.

So, pls never ever say that God put these occultic political thieves in their position of looting, rather, it is lucifer that put them there.
Re: . by Mhizsleek(f): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
simpleseyi:

God will not institute looters. Most of these looters including Jonathan are cultists and they got to their positions by signing agreement with the devil. Remember the member of Rivers state house of assembly that was'shouting ''my arrow mates - my arrow mates'' during the Rivers Assembly fracas. Remember also Ngige, Chris Ubah and the Okija shrine. Remember again that Gbenga Obasanjo said in the law court during his divorce case with his now ex-wife that his father Obasanjo and his father-in-law sleep with his wife as part of occultic ritual process.

Remember also the many lives Stella Oduah has offered her blood sucking lord thru plane crashes.

So, pls never ever say that God put these occultic political thieves in their position of looting, rather, it is lucifer that put them there.

Do you mean all you just said?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hell nooooo,,,,i would rather vote 4 a cow....
Re: . by mayorall(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ad€mOlA:
Hell nooooo,,,,i would rather vote 4 a cow....

Lolz
Re: . by lertee(f): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Olaolufred:

Good to know that your FG IS DOING GOOG WORK.
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Jonathan Declares State Of Emergency Over Ebola. Soldiers To Take Over / Fayemi Spent N50m On Two Beds, Says Fayose (photo) / Wake Up North! The Yorubas Plan To Clinch Presidency By Imposing A Sick Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.