Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,998 members, 7,960,186 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 (30595 Views)

2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! / Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates / Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
Chino48:

Afam, you use to go off hook sometimes. How did you even qualify get this MOD job in the first place?

How can you say the guy does not have plan for Anambra. Judging from the debate Obiano floored Ngige. Did you watch it at all.

If there was any person that has a well thought out plan it is Obiano. Ngige is just playing to the gallery..
Can you please explain to us how Obiano floured Ngige? I've listened to both men talk and i think the former is your average politician who makes pronouncements like I will create jobs without telling us how he's gonna go about creating the jobs.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
Chino48: DSTV was having issues showing it..

I had to go online, from what I saw Obiano floored Ngige 100%..

Ofcourse I know he will demolish that thug with smart responses. Ngige praise singers can keep singing.
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by ifyalways(f): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
Chino48: DSTV was having issues showing it..

I had to go online, from what I saw Obiano floored Ngige 100%..
LMAO cheesy

The kind of jokers seen on nld.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by Chino48: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
Can you please explain to us how Obiano floured Ngige? I've listened to both men talk and i think the former is your average politician who makes pronouncements like I will create jobs without telling us how he's gonna go about creating the jobs.

Tell us how you came about, what you meant by, "Obiano does not have plans for Anambra"..?

Obiano is well grounded technocrat.

Did you know dude was the Internal Auditor for Texaco Worldwide for many years. He couldn't have got that far if he is not grounded.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
Afam4eva:

He doesn't need to explain anything to you,bigot. You wish Anambra can fall but we will show all of you haters come November!
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by nduchucks: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ngige won this one, pure and simple.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Chino48:

Tell us how you came about, what you meant by, "Obiano does not have plans for Anambra"..?

You are kidding me! They want APC to win Anambra so they can mock us.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by ifyalways(f): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Sighs.

Who let the dogs out ? !

Its laughable,pathetic and gross when supposedly grown men can't keep an argument clean. Small,silly boiz feeling funky thanks to internet.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

On what platform is APC contesting? Was he at the debate?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by ifyalways(f): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
On what platform is APC contesting? Was he at the debate?
LOL.
Aptly put, Afam. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by Chino48: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

I have told my wife, that she should give me a break until elections are over. I have been spending both time and resources to make sure that the Islamic APC is humiliated. No Islamic Party is allowed access to the Zik's Place (Anambra Govt House).

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by FreeGlobe(f): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
.......and somebody said the stammering Obiano won 100%

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by FreeGlobe(f): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
I present you the winner of the debate. Agulu People's Grand Alliance (APGA) are not more igbo than him

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ngige is a fraud and his association with apc made things worse. He stole Anambra mandate and set us back two yrs. He was never duely elected as a governor and he is one of the reason why Anambra is still where it is, today. I m getting unease and I can't wait for Anambra to put his political career to rest.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
Those who are now coming out to do damage control for the Poor Obiano show at the debate....I pity you all

If you think if Ngige wins then it translate to your enemies mocking you..e dey una body

Even the Bible says 'if the ways of a man pleases the lord,he will make his enemies be at peace with him

Keep making a mountain out of a molehill and not consider the overall interest of your state other than your imaginary enemies pursuing you in your dreams

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by asha80(m): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
nripriest and chino you guys are simply going hysteric....if obiano did not perfom well in the debate so be it.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by Cuche: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
The Man Obiano can never win a free and fair election in Anambra. He is not yet ready for the job. This is the second time I've heard him speak on Anambra, although an improvement on the last outing. He can't learn public speaking as Governor he should have that in his credentials already. He was so jittery lacking in words to express himself.
Every Patriotic Anambrarian will not want this guy regardless of what one stands to gain may be as political employment or party allouwi. It just goes to buttress the fact that Obi has some sinister plan.
Look at his answer to the issue of minimum wage to Anambra workers.

Technocrat my foot.
I am not losing sleep again over this election, We are no fools there is no Patriotic Person that will vote Obi's Continuity. Soon it will dawn on APGA. Obi has succeeded in killing APGA because of his greed and selfish interest. Onye-Oshi

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by Cuche: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
The Man Obiano can never win a free and fair election in Anambra.
He is not yet ready for the job.

This is the second time I've heard him speak on Anambra, although an improvement on the last outing. He can't learn public speaking as Governor he should have that in his credentials already. He was so jittery lacking in words to express himself.
Every Patriotic Anambrarian will not want this guy regardless of what one stands to gain may be as political appointment or party allouwi.
It just goes to buttress the fact that Obi has some sinister plan.
Look at his answer to the issue of minimum wage to Anambra workers.

Technocrat my foot.
I am not losing sleep again over this election, We are no fools there is no Patriotic Person that will vote Obi's Continuity. Soon it will dawn on APGA. Obi has succeeded in killing APGA because of his greed and selfish interest. Onye-Oshi

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by gbanikiti(m): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
ndu_chucks: Obiano is speaking Igbo. ode
Don't mind the stooge who kept speaking igbo language. He forgot that non igbos were also watching the debate too. grin

I am not surprised that the PDP and LP candidiates were not present for the debate. Were they scared or what? grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by klickstar: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
Another tragecomedy tv series we too dey deceive ourselves dis don know who go enter all dis is just a propaganda wait and see thank God it don tey wey i don wise up i no get time to waste @ polling boot.
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by ik4life: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
Please I hope obiano paid ngige and ifeanyi ubah 4 the free tutorial(not debate)that they gave him in nigeria and usa respectively

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by ik4life: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
gbanikiti: Don't mind the stooge who kept speaking igbo language. He forgot that non igbos were also watching the debate too. grin

I am not surprised that the PDP and LP candidiates were not present for the debate. Were they scared or what? grin
they will be present in the 29th nov debate organized by the people that conducted ondo and edo state debate
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by Jeffex(m): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
hmmm i see and by the way guys check this thread link out https://www.nairaland.com/1350836/wanna-famous#16680775
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by chocopearl(f): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

would u rather prefer Anambra to be in a mess for d next 4-8yrs to being mocked for a year at most??
Vote obiano/ngige/uba/others according to their capabilities and nt based on their political parties.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by OAM4J: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
Well done Naptu2. Good job!
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by naptu2: 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
OAM4J: Well done Naptu2. Good job!

Thanks.
Re: Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 by bisi16(m): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
ik4life: they will be present in the 29th nov debate organized by the people that conducted ondo and edo state debate
29th Nov eih? And wen is d election?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Dressed As Health Workers Arrested In Zaria / No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC / Governors Move To Hijack PDP From Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.