Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,404 members, 7,961,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

BREAKING NEWS:ASSU Finally Calls Off Strike. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BREAKING NEWS:ASSU Finally Calls Off Strike. (733 Views)

Forseen Implication Of ASSU Strike. / Implication Of ASSU Strike / ASSU On Cartoon Network... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS:ASSU Finally Calls Off Strike. by Mtriller(m): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
This is to bring to our notice that the Federal Government has successfully agreed to the terms of Academic Staff Union of niversities (ASUU).
The Federal Government has been holding dialogues with the members of ASUU .

On Monday, 21st October, 2013 the Federal Government and the members of ASUU
finalised the agreement which was signed by the National President of ASUU, Dr. Nassir Faggae .Students are advised to resume back to school.
The National President of ASUU, Dr. Nassir Faggae was called upon to announce the resumption date. As he climbed the podium,
my phone rang and I woke up @ 3am from sleep to answer the call.
Not again.

Xclusive from [url]xclusiveafrica..com[/url]
Re: BREAKING NEWS:ASSU Finally Calls Off Strike. by nnecar(f): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
so for your left mind U don crack joke abi ?
Re: BREAKING NEWS:ASSU Finally Calls Off Strike. by Toktee(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
slowpoke
Re: BREAKING NEWS:ASSU Finally Calls Off Strike. by Toktee(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Imbec.ile
Re: BREAKING NEWS:ASSU Finally Calls Off Strike. by prince2500: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
u nave wake, just continue the sleep b4 i vex.

(1) (Reply)

LWKMD Animals & Insects Wall Posts! *must Read* / A Sunday Prayer For Nairalanders / The Diferences Between A Special One And A Chosen One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.