Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,072 members, 7,963,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:25 PM

Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Sign Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Guinness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Sign Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Guinness (1354 Views)

Who Has The Hottest BabyMama, Wizkid, Olamide Or Davido? [photos] / Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas / Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Sign Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Guinness by Bonaguy(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2013

Olamide, Wizkid and Davido have just been signed as the brand ambassadors for Guinness Nigeria.

The excited artistes took their Instagram pages some minutes ago to share the good news while industry icon Tola Odunsi posted a picture of Wizkid, Godwin and himself breaking the news with the caption “New deal #Guinnessthinz”

Congrats to them

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/10/wizkid-davido-and-olamide-sign-multi.html
Re: Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Sign Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Guinness by Tolexander: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hmmm!

Catch them young and they shall be yours forever!
Re: Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Sign Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Guinness by stexsy(m): 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
i wish them well..

First to
Re: Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Sign Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Guinness by AbuMikey(m): 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2013

Cool!

Re: Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Sign Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Guinness by buchito1(m): 3:00am On Oct 24, 2013
Ok... We have heard!I dnt jst knw d reason why everytime i see davido, ma blood go jst dey hot! angry D niccur dey vex me! sad
Re: Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Sign Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Guinness by buchito1(m): 3:01am On Oct 24, 2013
stexsy: i wish them well..

First to comment
Sori brah! Beta lucks next time
Btw, do u use glo?
Re: Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Sign Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Guinness by granlydia(f): 3:20am On Oct 24, 2013
Hmmm the rich are getting richer.I mean its nt fair seeing the same faces in every brand/companies in nija.There are other good celebs na haba

1 Like

Re: Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Sign Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Guinness by Brimmie(m): 3:21am On Oct 24, 2013
OLAMMY.. You The Only Dude Representing!

Much Love Bruh!

Congrats To The Trio Anyway!
Re: Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Sign Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Guinness by eduson33(m): 6:35am On Oct 24, 2013
cool

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Davido And Tiwa Savage At BET Talent Reception VIP Party / Kanye West's Wife,kim Kardashian West Express Her Joy Of Being A Mother / Nicki Minaj Shares Jaw Dropping Photos For Her New Video (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.