Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,247 members, 7,974,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:30 PM

. - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / . (605 Views)

COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AND WEBSITE DESIGN VIDEO TRAINING (GET THE SKILLS!) / Where Can I Learn Programming And Oracle Data Base Administration In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by ekochris(m): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: . by Deprince36m(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
ekochris: Hello pals, I have a collection of ebooks for Network Engineering, Oracle, SAP, Programming and Web Design put together to help those who want to make it to the pinnacle of the ICT profession. These ebooks are authentic and are very illustrative. I put them (networking, oracle, SAP, programming and web design) are all in one folder, so i can send you the download link if you need it.

So, if you are interested, send a mail to my email: anthonyekoja@gmail.com and I will reply you with the download link immediately.

So, if you are interested, send a mail to my email: anthonyekoja@gmail.com and I will reply you with the download link immediately.
y nt post d downloading link here?
Re: . by ekochris(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Learn HYSYS Now! / Certification Exams For Corpers Apart From NIIM / NEBOSH International Technical Certificate In Oil And & Operational Safety Cours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.