Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,159 members, 7,963,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:06 PM

Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel (117882 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
Yellow men and women sef
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by ladygogo: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
victorv12: The rate at which these Nigeria married women sleeps around now is alarming. I don't know what I can say regarding this case now. Majority of our Nigeria girls are too greedy. Guys be vigilant! Don't have that impression you're rugged...these our too rugged 9ja girls knows more than us!

Nigeria housewives act asif they don't know nothing, that they're saint...they're all monsters. Be vigilant! Majority of these girls just want to marry to compete with their friends by changing their status and bragging about their wedding.

I won't blame the woman, I'm going to blame the man for his weakness. I noticed some new trends lately about Nigeria girls, majority of them are now settling down with older men. 24 or 25 years old girls marrying 41 to 45 years old man... The moment a man is in his late 30's, there is a probability such a man won't be sexually active again but that should not be the case for our married sisters to be sleeping around. But our greedy girls, based on the fact that the guy is caked up or wanting to change their status, they'll still want to "chop chop" the guy and be praying for their husband demise as soon as possible so that they can inherit the guys property. Majority of our married couples are praying for their husband to die!! True. Nigeria guys that fall within these age bracket should be vigilant. Most of these girls just want to see us bleed. I can't imagine the state of mind that man will be going through now! That man will be confused and the entire world will be on him. Nothing can wash away the stain and shame that b*tch brought upon him. Guys, don't ignore your friends call atimes when they're telling you the truth about your woman being promiscuous. I don't want to believe that the man wasn't warn by his friends before ending up to settle down with her. Nigeria guys can be stubborn at times. The moment they see big a*z, bo*bs and beauty, ahhh! The next thing, homboi I wan go "MARRY"ooo! I keep warning all my guys, you can never change a Nigeria girl. If you're dating a 9ja girl and she suddenly changed, and claiming to be holy, just know you're about to be slaughtered. Guys be vigilant! Don't ever bother about our girls that you can change them. The decent ones are trained from home...their source(family), don't ever have the impression you can change any woman. My last advice, beware of Nigeria born again girls too...those ones are very deadly! The moment a girl is using her religion to manipulate you, just know you're a dead man. Adios!!

Pele. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by whitecat007: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
He should have taken the pic and posted the man's junk now for us to see.

The lady can settle this by offering her husband two of her friends for thr..some.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by bamssy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
very pathetic u dnt even bleep ur wife anymre 1ce she s dis pregnant and u woman u dnt av d luv of ur child at hrt wel here s m advice 2 d hubby afta d child s born get a dna test if it urs accept d child bt send dat lady packin 4 ur life s at stake
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by binhozie(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
I will absolutely, most definitely with every bone in my body reject that child
Tufiakwa!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by ladygogo: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Charlesamino: So pathetic, its rare 4 married women 2 cheat. A cheating 1, a pregnant 1 4 dt matter is worse than d most promiscious man. Probably d lover is responsible 4 her pregnancy. I thot its a taboo 2 slip with anoda's man pregnant wife?

you be mumu o.

I'm sorry.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by sambas: 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
Thus I'm not an hausa/fulani, don't think they can do something like this. Yoruba people hmm hmmm hmm NO they can't do anytin close to this. I'm suspecting a particular tribe cos they v record in act like this..
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by deols(f): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
begwong:
Madam holier than thou!
Abeg,save that your tory for religious section. what did u expect the man to do when he caught dem fu*king hmm? May be he shd hav helped d lover remove im blonkos from her abunna,peck his wife and say;lets go home darling,i still luv you.

who is this one? You can not think it through abi. let me help you.

The child she is pregnant with.Other children she may have had with her husband. How do you think this can affect their lives if they ever see their mother's pictures everywhere.

Do you know what the future holds and against whom this might later work. maybe the man sef.

What if someone offended by this decides to also take revenge on him and reveals his own secrets too?

I really pity that unborn child...I wonder the life he/she is going to have.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Anuoluwap(m): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
Don't let me comment on this. I will only get banned. Laughing my Fücking å$s øff
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by ladygogo: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
This is so wrong!

To the males. Why una eye dey red? grin
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Toks2008(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
I have written many times.

Guys should get married because we need to but please love your wife and treat he like a queen but please still expect the most unexpected from her because women are necessary evils and if you are fortunate to have one that will remain a wow lady to you then congratulations but please expect the worst from your wife but still try your best to love and and give her the best you can.

I have been ready only comments from ladies and i just cant help wondering how ladies reason and this goes to prove my assertion.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by BukkyDan(f): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
OMG! Unbelievable! And she's pregnant? May God have mercy on her.

The husband just took pictures? #sighs#
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Pennywise(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
If this story is true, all I can say is, nawaooo. Chances are that its an old girlfriend who want to maintain a steady source of cashflow. Gentlemen should always be wary of girls like this.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by deols(f): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by deols(f): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, you care more about the woman than the man who was cheated on? SMH

Lol..why do I have many people offended by the comment. I decided to look at an angle that I feel convenient to speak about. It does not mean that I support what she did. Why on earth would I support that.

I find the pictures disgusting. I detest seeing people this way and is what my comment is about.

I dont know any cheat around. so, don't expect me to be raining abuses like people who have been wrong or seen or experienced too much and are venting
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by initiate: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
how come the woman is dressed up? the husband is partial sha, he waited for her to wear her jims b$ snapping the pictures.

also all this talk of how come pregnant woman is doing this, wat if na the lover get the belle?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Pennywise(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
deols:

Lol..why do I have many people offended by the comment. I decided to look at an angle that I feel convenient to speak about. It does not mean that I support what she did. Why on earth would I support that.

I find the pictures disgusting. I detest seeing people this way and is what my comment is about.

I dont know any cheat around. so, don't expect me to be raining abuses like people who have been wrong or seen or experienced too much and are venting

Some people e.g Afam4eva like to revel in other people's misery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by whitecat007: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
I noticed that too!

I actually think it's a nollwood script.
jovichi: I honestly think the lady was setup by her lover. he was looking into d camera calmly while d photographer was taking snap shots says it all. Which man does that, Confidently dressing up infront of a photographer after sleeping with another man's wife.
Woman, na one chance u enter o, I tell u.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by deols(f): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
idupaul:

Why are U scared ? Its showing all over your post that you fear that water would pass garri in your adventures one day

shut Up!!!

do you know me??
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by bamssy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
faithynuvo: No doubt Yoruba or Hausa cant do this.i guess they r 4rm east or souh
dat man or boy m seeing luks lyk a yoruba man

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by deols(f): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
fyne_Ijay:
Can you hear yourself....... Thought you were a good woman?

seriously??

what part of being good is releasing people's pictures in their worst moments. Are you saying you don't have flaws that you'd want kept a secret? would you like that someone exposes your family or anything you hold dear because you did something stupid or wrong or hurtful?

Are you a saint who can do no wrong?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by badesco(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
Most women would do anything for money so this is not new or an exception
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Pennywise(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
If there is any justification to break another man's camera or cell phone, well this is it. Unfortunately the man sef like the woman husband na complete yeye.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by c4sam(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
See both of them self! Ugly things. Anyway A̶̲̥̅♏ not suprise cos shit happen. Oga @ d top jst take heart. Pele.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
More reasons why premarital sex shld be encouraged (am not against bible mind you). Atimes, women get married to men only to be disappointed as they couldnt keep to the expected performance on bed. Any man can impregnate a woman whether good on bed or not. This woman might just be seeking for alternative source of sex from outside owing to her man failure. Dont forget women dont yoke with sex when in pregnancy. They can do anything just to keep fit with sexual urge. Am just saying this incase this was her reason. But all the same, it's wrong for her to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by naptu2: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
deols:

seriously??

what part of being good is releasing people's pictures in their worst moments. Are you saying you don't have flaws that you'd want kept a secret? would you like that someone exposes your family or anything you hold dear because you did something stupid or wrong or hurtful?

Are you a saint who can do no wrong?

Kai! Why are people attacking you?

It's simple. What the woman did is wrong and what the man did is also wrong (although you can put it down to temporary insanity or excess vexation).
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Vado(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
deebrain: the man's facial expression in the first and third pictures, look like he is commenting on national issues.

Lmfao hahaha funniest shit I read today. National issues lool. They were discussing how to bring this ASUU strike to an end my broda. That man is an elder stateman oo. grin grin cheesy
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by ceejay4real(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
U ar a BASTAAD! Must u bring tribalism into everything? Ode!!
faithynuvo: No doubt Yoruba or Hausa cant do this.i guess they r 4rm east or souh

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by lobell: 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
deols:

who is this one? You can not think it through abi. let me help you.

The child she is pregnant with.Other children she may have had with her husband. How do you think this can affect their lives if they ever seebtheir mother's pictures everywhere.

Do you know what the future holds and against whom this might later work. maybe the man sef.

What if someone offended by this decides to alsovtake revenge on him and reveals his own secrets too?

I really pity that unborn child...I wonder tje life he/she is going to have.

@deols. I think you also didn't think this through. In her husbands defence he can blame it on anger, disappointment, pain, fear, disgrace, heartbreak, etc. because at this point emotions have overcome reason. Lets be honest in our judgments - I mean haven't you been angry before and said/done something you wouldn't have if you'd had/maintained a cooler head?
In the same vein, did the lady consider what she was doing (before she did it) with respect to herself (zero pride) her pregnancy (most women I know protect it with their life), her other kids with her husband (their future), her husbands status in the society (his respect from others).
Did she consider what the future (which has now manifested in the present) bodes for her, him, the other guy, her kids, we nairalanders, the country, the world etc.
Mind you this was when we were in saner climes before she decided it was ok to go ahead and damn the consequences.
Stop calling out the guy and address the real issue. Life is all about causality (cause and effect) we spend all the time addressing the effect which is am entirely wrong approach. Deal with the cause and you'd have no effect(s) to tango with. My two kobos worth!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by sheniqua: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
naijainfogalery:

Wonders they say shall never end, is this story of a pregnant wife who still goes about having sexual intercourse with her lover.

Here is the full story.

The woman in question happens to have been seeing the man for a while. They been having extra marital affairs for a very long time. The husband of the woman in question has been hearing rumors of his wife misconduct, but he never believed.

On that fateful day as usual his wife and her lover, went to their normal rendezvous which was a particular hotel (Name withheld) to have sexual intercourse. The husband who is already alert, got a call from his informant, he bursted into the hotel and caught in pregnant married wife with another in the very act.

The husband took pictures and recorded some videos which he started posting on social media.

Why do married women cheat? Same for married men

Click here to read more http://www.naijanani.com

She is fully dressed so what exactly did the husband walk in on?.

He could have been providing counseling
He could have been praying for her and the baby
Casting out demons from her then he got sweaty and took off his shirt ,you know how some demons can be stubborn and naija is hot and humid.
The husband is over reacting

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by touchmeder: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

What I am saying is that posting pictures of your wifes infidelity online/publicizing your wifes infidelity to the world isnt just hurting her but also hurting yourself.

The idiom below best summarizes my point.

Idiom: cut your nose to spite your face..

Meaning: "Cutting off the nose to spite the face" is an expression used to describe a needlessly self-destructive over-reaction to a problem: "Don't cut off your nose to spite your face" is a warning against acting out of pique, or against pursuing revenge in a way that would damage oneself more than the object of one's anger.

Dude probably does not care because he knows he will NEVER EVER have anything to do with this woman again.
While i don't support adultery, i believe it is wrong to post this woman's pictures and all online.
Lord knows what we women put up with when a man cheats, you think i am lying go ask your mother. How many pictures of cheating men have you seen online??
You dont want her no more, thats fine. You want proof to show court of her infidelity, thats fine. You want back up when you speak to her family, WHATEVAAAAAAAAAAAA. Dont post her freaking pictures online for the world to gawk at. Karma will get her and get you(the husband) too.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.