Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,873 members, 7,959,739 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Why Do Gays Want Kids??? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Gays Want Kids??? (2776 Views)

Good News To All Gays And Lesbians / Should Gays Be Bullied ? / Married Couples Who Don't Want Kids! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2013
masonkz:

Lol. No wonder. I thought as much.

Hey Lesbians in the house. Why don't most of you like putting the "f" beside your username? I've just observed it in like 3 or more of you guys. Was just wondering. Or you just see yourselves being more of a man. Just would like to know biko. I don't have lesbians as friends in real life.

.... I dunno
Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 31, 2013
GSKing:
Lol, if there's one thing I love doing(esp on NL), it's bursting people's bubblesgrin... even in reality, people think I was originally configured a man (whatever they mean) undecided

stoned:

I don't feel like a girl... m very uncomfortable in my skin, so I dont wanna be labelled female or male here.
thats mine

Hmmm. Interesting.
Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2013
carr101:

.... I dunno

yours is pretty obvious jor. tongue
Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by GSKing: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2013
carr101:

.... I dunno

wink
Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2013
masonkz:

yours is pretty obvious jor. tongue

Hehehe wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
masonkz:

Abi o. Simon is really a handful though grin
_

Like I said, this is my first time with the whole relationship shebang. So apologies for my lack of finesse. Like fine wine, I get better with age.
Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Like I said, this is my first time with the whole[i] relationship shebang[/i]. So apologies for my lack of finesse. Like fine wine, I get better with age.

I love that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by MasterKtops(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
Look,you people just criticise and curse them like you are holy yourselves. Sin is not different from sin! I have about four fb gay friends who I intentionally searched for out of curiousity. They are not gay by choice. Some of them pray to be attracted to women, but when they see a man,the attraction is uncontrollable. Some want to change,that is why most gays even get married to women,hoping they can slowly develop attraction to their wives. But in the end,most of them never do. So,you see,don't ever crucify them. DO NOT forget that being gay isn't the only reason Sodom and Gom was destroyed. There are other sins which were commited then that we commit today in Nigeria. Afterall,they do not hurt anyone with what they do. Maybe the marriage is unacceptable,but you can't persecute them for who they did not choose to be attracted to. You should only sincerely pity them or just treat them like normal people.
And I'm soooooo not gay!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by dinachi(m): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Master K-tops:
Look,you people just criticise and curse them like you are holy yourselves. Sin is not different from sin! I have about four fb gay friends who I intentionally searched for out of curiousity. They are not gay by choice. Some of them pray to be attracted to women, but when they see a man,the attraction is uncontrollable. Some want to change,that is why most gays even get married to women,hoping they can slowly develop attraction to their wives. But in the end,most of them never do. So,you see,don't ever crucify them. DO NOT forget that being gay isn't the only reason Sodom and Gom was destroyed. There are other sins which were commited then that we commit today in Nigeria. Afterall,they do not hurt anyone with what they do. Maybe the marriage is unacceptable,but you can't persecute them for who they did not choose to be attracted to. You should only sincerely pity them or just treat them like normal people.
And I'm soooooo not gay!!!
Your arguments make me laugh! Do you know that most pedophiles claim that they are born that way and all through their lives they struggle to contain it! Most of the great men in the world in ancient times had young boys not men as lovers! We must understand that one is born with a deformity does not make it normal. I have my doubts about people being born gay, so I wont go into that but most of the other deviants too cannot help themselves. Almost everyday you hear cases in Nigeria of matured men defiling little girls. Do you think they could help it and they went along to do it? HOMOSEXUALITY IS A DEFORMITY. You are not attracted to a woman but you are attracted to the product of man and woman relationship. What type of self deceit and hypocrisy is this? Are surrogate mothers not women? Who gets pregnant from the anus? I am no longer surprised about homosexuals claiming that they are normal, after all pedophiles are getting bolder and claiming they cant help themselves. It will only get worse. In the bid to get votes politicians will keep lowering the bar all the time, one day we may wake up and see the laws against pedophiles being relaxed. Psychologists will have an explanation as always, trust them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by MasterKtops(m): 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
@the most recent person to comment,but robbers affect other people. Gays do not affect us. If you don't care about what they do,then you'll ignore it and it won't affect anyone. I told you,it's their own personal qualms which they try to overcome and then you criticise them for failing. That's unfair.
Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by dinachi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
@ most recent post, the admittance of wanting children is a sure way of saying that their lifestyle is INFERIOR to heterosexual couples! Pedoph1les also lay claim to medically proved research that shows they were also born that way. Why do you now criticize them? If being Gay is not anybody 's fault are you prepared to give support to Pedoph1les too? Are you in support of Pedoph1iles too?
Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
dinachi: @ most recent post, the admittance of wanting children is a sure way of saying that their lifestyle is INFERIOR to heterosexual couples! Pedoph1les also lay claim to medically proved research that shows they were also born that way. Why do you now criticize them? If being Gay is not anybody 's fault are you prepared to give support to Pedoph1les too? Are you in support of Pedoph1iles too?

Dude shut the Bleep up if you don't know how to put your argument logically.

How in the world do gay people compare to peadophiles? How are both parties mutually benefitting when the kid knows nothing about his/her sexual well being? Or did the kid ask to be molested??
Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by dinachi(m): 1:02am On Dec 09, 2013
masonkz:

Dude shut the Bleep up if you don't know how to put your argument logically.

How in the world do gay people compare to peadophiles? How are both parties mutually benefitting when the kid knows nothing about his/her sexual well being? Or did the kid ask to be molested??
Your Homosexual brain has lost the ability to think logically long ago.
Pedohp1les now say the same thing you homosexuals has been using as your punchline for years "we were born that way"
Now why judge Pedoph1les and leave homosexuals since Peodph1les cannot control their "sexual orientation" too? Is it their fault that they feel the way they feel?
That s the million dollar questions for you homosexuals who have refused to admit your sexual deviancy.
Don't escape because I also expected you to embrace your cousins the pedoph1les! it is not your fault you were born gay and it is also not their fault they were born the same way, so why are you holding back from endorsing your sick cousins?

YOUR SIN WILL FIND YOU OUT!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2013
Smh.

The million dollar question. Is how are two people in love affecting your life?
Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by dinachi(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2013
masonkz: Smh.

The million dollar question. Is how are two homosexual people in love affecting your life?
1, Their deviancy has now encouraged those who prey on kids to demand support citing the same lame excuse you deviants used. So children are not safe.
2, All manner of homosexual diseases. Homosexuals are many times more likely to contract HIV due to their lifestyle(Many of them swing both ways) . Diseases some of them pass on to heterosexual women who are not aware of their risky sexual status. The innocent women in turn pass it on to heterosexual men . That is how they introduced HIV.

3, No biological purpose to their lifestyle.

My million dollar question is why haven't you shown support to your sick cousins the Pedos?

AND THEIR WANTING CHILDREN JUST SHOWS THAT THEIR LIFESTYLE IS INFERIOR TO HETEROSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS ! After all the we are equal with heterosexuals, we do not want women, the sickos still sulkily look for surrogate mothers. At the end of the day the surrogate mother is the actual BIOLOGICAL mother of the child, not his sick partner.
Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by MasterKtops(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2013
dinachi:
1, Their deviancy has now encouraged those who prey on kids to demand support citing the same lame excuse you deviants used. So children are not safe.
2, All manner of homosexual diseases. Homosexuals are many times more likely to contract HIV due to their lifestyle(Many of them swing both ways) . Diseases some of them pass on to heterosexual women who are not aware of their risky sexual status. The innocent women in turn pass it on to heterosexual men . That is how they introduced HIV.

3, No biological purpose to their lifestyle.

My million dollar question is why haven't you shown support to your sick cousins the Pedos?

AND THEIR WANTING CHILDREN JUST SHOWS THAT THEIR LIFESTYLE IS INFERIOR TO HETEROSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS ! After all the we are equal with heterosexuals, we do not want women, the sickos still sulkily look for surrogate mothers. At the end of the day the surrogate mother is the actual BIOLOGICAL mother of the child, not his sick partner.

The actions of paedophiles affect the person who they sleep with,but gays do not affect us. So far they did not force the other person,it's not your business. Afterall,their actions do not affect ANYONE! That is the point you are intentionally ignoring. Your argument is offpoint. Paedophiles are molesters but gays affect no one,except you make what they do your biz. Robbers,rapists and all the paedophiles you mention bring harm unto others but the gay ones are harmless.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by dinachi(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
The actions of homosexuals affect you, because their lifestyle introduced HIV to the world! A lot of men who have anal cancers got it from homosexual practice. So it affects the society! Today, we are wasting billions of dollars on HIV research. Money that would have been useful for other things.
Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by beryl04(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
dinachi:
Your Homosexual brain has lost the ability to think logically long ago.
Pedohp1les now say the same thing you homosexuals has been using as your punchline for years "we were born that way"
Now why judge Pedoph1les and leave homosexuals since Peodph1les cannot control their "sexual orientation" too? Is it their fault that they feel the way they feel?
That s the million dollar questions for you homosexuals who have refused to admit your sexual deviancy.
Don't escape because I also expected you to embrace your cousins the pedoph1les! it is not your fault you were born gay and it is also not their fault they were born the same way, so why are you holding back from endorsing your sick cousins?

YOUR SIN WILL FIND YOU OUT!

Dude d only sick person here is u who wants to compare peadohilia and homosexuality and ur sickness is ignorance and prolly paedophilia since u seem to be defending it with ur last breath.nobody needs to justify anything to u as u don't need to justify ur heterosexualiity.as in prolly u being a peadophile,d world awaits u to bring ur case forward.
Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by dinachi(m): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
beryl04:

Dude d only sick person here is u who wants to compare peadohilia and homosexuality and ur sickness is ignorance and prolly paedophilia since u seem to be defending it with ur last breath.nobody needs to justify anything to u as u don't need to justify ur heterosexualiity.as in prolly u being a peadophile,d world awaits u to bring ur case forward.
[quote author=beryl04]

PEDOPHILES AND HOMOSEXUALS ARE BOTH SEXUAL DEVIANTS. BOTH LIFESTYLE CANNOT REPRODUCE.
Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by beryl04(m): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
[quote author=dinachi][/quote]

Continue spewing ur ignorance! meanwhile,2 openly gay men are being sworn-in in Luxembourg as their new prime minister and deputy.
To d world of today,homophobes like u are d real deviants so;

*in baba oshio's voice* mr man GO AND DIE.
Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by beryl04(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ dinachi, the good people of Luxembourg don't think these duo are deviants!
They're their new leaders and they are proud and openly gay men.the last time I checked their citizens live a better life than nigerians and infact, u, yes u,wud do anything to be given visa to go there and even call the place home.u are d real deviant my dear!

Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by dinachi(m): 3:16am On Dec 10, 2013
At the end of the day they will begin to look for surrogate mothers. Buahahahaha! If he came from his fathers anus then it is okay but if his father was a man and his mother a woman, then he has everything to lose. I don't need the information about homosexuals leading a country of homosexuals, it is not new, after all Sodom and Gomorrah had leaders too! I know that you need it to convince yourself about your despicable lifestyle, till you leave this world your conscience will always tell you that you are living a life of evil! YOUR SIN WILL FIND YOU OUT!
No matter what the homosexual PM and his partner does, the partner will never be the MOTHER of his children. They will have to hire a REAL MOTHER who will deliver the goods. Just to show their lifestyle is inferior !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by MRSANITY(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2013
beryl04: @ dinachi, the good people of Luxembourg don't think these duo are deviants!
They're their new leaders and they are proud and openly gay men.the last time I checked their citizens live a better life than nigerians and infact, u, yes u,wud do anything to be given visa to go there and even call the place home.u are d real deviant my dear!
You think everyone one is interested in going to a foreign land and live the life of a second class citizen? The treatment u got in the fagggots club at joburg is what u deserve. Smelly fagggot. In Nigeria you are hated with a passion, south Africa gay clubs also reject you hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe, u are doomed.
Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by beryl04(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
MR.SANITY:
You think everyone one is interested in going to a foreign land and live the life of a second class citizen? The treatment u got in the fagggots club at joburg is what u deserve. Smelly fagggot. In Nigeria you are hated with a passion, south Africa gay clubs also reject you hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe, u are doomed.

Mr attention seeker, we don see u ,oya vamoose!
Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by MRSANITY(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
beryl04:

Mr attention seeker, we don see u ,oya vamoose!
Is that the best your wrongly wired brain could produce undecided #sick deviant
Re: Why Do Gays Want Kids??? by Bizibi(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Damn,gay alert!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Heart Is Broken / Girl finally found her mother / What Should This Woman Do? Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.