Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,205 members, 7,936,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:14 PM

Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing – Live Updates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing – Live Updates (4216 Views)

Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee / Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update / Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing – Live Updates by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
kingoflag: Dummy, I said STFU!
Boy go outside and play, stop making yourself a nuisance.
PS4 will soon be released go find it, and stay engaged.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing – Live Updates by DerideGull(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
KenGali:
Boy go outside and play, stop making yourself a nuisance.
PS4 will soon be released go find it, and stay engaged.

Please do not waste your time on the drooling dunce known as kingofag who is very ignorance of the fact that BMW 760Li has more than one trim. He/she is among road trodden walking-dead that never owned a wheel in their miserable lives yet talk about the price of a car.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing – Live Updates by chukel(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
payless:

You are also a rogue for defending the indefensible. Why lied the vehicles were meant for the government of Lagos State? They made the Customs believe these vehicles were purchased by Lagos State government, whereas they were meant for Stella Oduah. The vehicle were not even for NCAA as they stated on the document.

Payless, I thought u were more intelligent than this, but ur brain is riddled with tribal bigotry. Either u dint digest the update well or u have a problem with comprehension. Lagos state was only mentioned in order to include the bmw vehicles among the 300 meant for sports festival being hosted by lagos. If u read further, coscharis said lagos is not paying for the 300 vehicles but will use them to gain favor of waiver on subsequent importations from FG. Please desist from dis skewed reasoning. It doesn't fit u. Oduah nd all those involved shud be sevErely punished
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing – Live Updates by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
chukel:
Payless, I thought u were more intelligent than this, but ur brain is riddled with tribal bigotry. Either u dint digest the update well or u have a problem with comprehension. Lagos state was only mentioned in order to include the bmw vehicles among the 300 meant for sports festival being hosted by lagos. If u read further, coscharis said lagos is not paying for the 300 vehicles but will use them to gain favor of waiver on subsequent importations from FG. Please desist from dis skewed reasoning. It doesn't fit u. Oduah nd all those involved shud be sevErely punished

Foolish man, go back to the transcript and read it again.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing – Live Updates by Starchitect: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
bunmayo123:

and if Fashola deport Coscharis now you people we say, he is not a destitute.....smh

Lol!
But for real the Fash I know will not find this funny. I'm sure you'll hear from him soon.
I hope those who are trying to justify this action recall that its a lie & it was told in someone's name and that in a saner society,that will be a serious matter in court!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP / BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital / Nigerian Navy DSSC: Why The Discrimination Against 2:2 Graduates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.