Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,721 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! (3047 Views)

Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter / Welcome Back Mukina / To Seun, Mukina And Debosky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
Still waiting for HBG to justify my ban
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by psky: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44: ......

Most sensible post on the thread. undecided

It's a pity mods can't be banned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by donphilopus: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Do you honestly think that my ban is a sad joke?

You wouldnt think it Sardonic if you were in my shoes
I'm equally angry with that na.... Sexkiller equally banned me in politics for 3days, so God will purnish those who ban anyhow..

To those who are saying that people are taking nairaland serious, if the MODS are not taking nairaland serious, would they ban anyhow??
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
I was expecting you to create this thread a while back but its better late than never. I still think HBG's attitude today falls short of what is expected of any mod but recalling past wrongs because of what you are going through right now is pushing it a bit.

Anyways, I am sure the 'Admin' have taken notice and you would soon be released, if indeed you are 'innocent'.
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
donphilopus: I'm equally angry with that na.... Sexkiller equally banned me in politics for 3days, so God will purnish those who ban anyhow..

To those who are saying that people are taking nairaland serious, if the MODS are not taking nairaland serious, would they ban anyhow??

@ bold, I wonder ooo
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Mynd44: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

If my ban is so much boring you, why dont you respect yourself and go back to your section?

Are you not a mod?

gringrin
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
striktlymi: I was expecting you to create this thread a while back but its better late than never. I still think HBG's attitude today falls short of what is expected of any mod but recalling past wrongs because of what you are going through right now is pushing it a bit.

Anyways, I am sure the 'Admin' have taken notice and you would soon be released, if indeed you are 'innocent'.

Noted.

I am just waiting now.....
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by homesteady(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
smiley
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
psky:

Most sensible post on the thread. undecided

It's a pity mods can't be banned.

You can say that again
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by donphilopus: 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

@ bold, I wonder ooo
That's it
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Pygru: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
grin grin grin
following
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
I will dignify this inanity with a response JUST THIS ONCE.

Since you insist you want to behave like a nagging, menopausal woman experiencing an early onset of senility, i shall gladly humour you.

What is your business whether HBG mailed me? So because she mailed and coincidentally i went to edit my comment on the non-christian chat thread, it automatically means she mailed me that you reported my comment, right? Clap for yourself, Sherlock Holmes has got nothing on ya!!

Oda, since you are wailing about this infamous mail, i shall, with great reluctance, divulge the details of this top secret electronic missive that is causing you e-constipation and making you sweat gravel:

HBG's goat swallowed a bone and is now experiencing severe night time hallucinations. I, with all modesty, am the best Iya Elewe in the whole of the kingdom of Idumagbo. I am world famous, so HBG has been bombarding me with mails to save the life of her beloved bearded nanny goat with my world famous life-giving elixir. I am still considering whether to help her because my services don't come cheap and I am paid in dollars, not rand. Her mail was to inform me of the deteriorating state of the goat ( her beard has started falling off)

I am sorry HBG, for telling the world about the goat. Logicboy has left me no choice. Please, forgive me. . . sad

There you have it Logicboy, the contents of the mail. You have made me betray the confidence of a potential client and i will never forgive you. . .

Shior.

Tell me what constitutes derailment on a chat thread? Can a chat thread be derailed? I suggest you go to the nearest OXFORD dictionary to check out the meaning of the verb 'chat', because i seriously suspect you have been consulting that dictionary written by those Abakaliki based lexicographers that i have been warning you about.

Smh.

Finally, when i checked last Nairaland is owned by Oluwaseun Osewa, and not a faceless and very annoying troll who goes by the username 'Logicboy'. If you want to keep spinning conspiracy theories, by all means, knock yourself out, but please, i beg you in the name of the Spaghetti Monster you believe in and hold dear, KEEP ISHILOVE OUT OF YOUR PARANOIA INDUCED FANTASIES.

HBG, i shall send the potion via UPS and thereafter cut all contact with you because people are beginning to read meaning into our relationship.

I am also unfollowing this thread now because i refuse to be a partaker of puerile drama sponsored by a faceless username who has been labelled a troll by the owner of this world famous online forum. As a result, i can go where i please and drop comments and it suits me, as long as they do not contravene any of the laid down rules of Nairaland.

Goodnight, good people of Nairaland, and God bless y'all. Long live Nairaland!!!! cheesy cheesy

*unfollows thread*

6 Likes

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Pygru: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
HumbledbygraceMobutu
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Obinnau(m): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
hmm e get as e be o
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Pygru: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ishilove: I will dignify this inanity with an answer JUST THIS ONCE.

Since you insist you want to be behave like a nagging, menopausal woman experiencing an early onset of senility, i shall gladly humour you.

What is your business whether HBG mailed me? So because she mailed and coincidentally i went to edit my comment on the non-christian chat thread, it automatically means she mailed me that you reported my comment, right? Clap for yourself, Sherlock Holmes has got nothing on ya!!

Oda, since you are wailing about this infamous mail, i shall, with great reluctance, divulge the details of this top secret electronic missive that is causing you e-constipation and making you sweat gravel:

her goat swallowed a bone and is now experiencing severe night time hallucinations. I, with all modesty, am the best Iya Elewe in the whole of the kingdom of Idumagbo. I am world famous, so HBG has been bombarding me with mails to save the life of her beloved bearded nanny goat with my world famous life-giving elixir. I am still considering whether to help her because my services don't come cheap and I am paid in dollars, not rand. Her mail was to inform me of the deteriorating state of the goat ( her beard has started falling off)

I am sorry HBG, for telling the world about the goat. Logicboy has left me no choice. Please, forgive me. . . sad

There you have it Logicboy, the contents of the mail. You have made me betray the confidence of a potential client and i will never forgive you. . .

Shior.

Tell me what constitutes derailment on a chat thread? Can a chat thread be derailed? I suggest you go to the nearest OXFORD dictionary to check out the meaning of the verb 'chat', because i seriously suspect you have been consulting that dictionary written by those Abakaliki based lexicographers that i have been warning you about.

Smh.

Finally, when i checked last Nairaland is owned by Oluwaseun Osewa, and not a faceless and very annoying troll who goes by the username 'Logicboy'. If you want to keep spinning conspiracy theories, by all means, knock yourself out, but please, i beg you in the name of the Spaghetti Monster you believe in and hold dear, KEEP ISHILOVE OUT OF YOUR PARANOIA INDUCED FANTASIES.

HBG, i shall send the potion via UPS and thereafter cut all contact with you because people are beginning to read meaning into our relationship.

I am also unfollowing this thread now because i refuse to be a partaker of puerile drama sponsored by a faceless username who has been labelled a troll by the owner of this world famous online forum.

Goodnight, good people of Nairaland, and God bless y'all. Long live Nairaland!!!! cheesy cheesy
Rubbish undecided

10 Likes

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ishilove: I will dignify this inanity with an answer JUST THIS ONCE.

Since you insist you want to be behave like a nagging, menopausal woman experiencing an early onset of senility, i shall gladly humour you.

her goat swallowed a bone and is now experiencing severe night time hallucinations. I, with all modesty, am the best Iya Elewe in the whole of the kingdom of Idumagbo. I am world famous, so HBG has been bombarding me with mails to save the life of her beloved bearded nanny goat with my world famous life-giving elixir. I am still considering whether to help her because my services don't come cheap and I am paid in dollars, not rand. Her mail was to inform me of the deteriorating state of the goat ( her beard has started falling off)

Shior.

Smh.

I am also unfollowing this thread now because i refuse to be a partaker of puerile drama sponsored by a faceless username who has been labelled a troll by the owner of this world famous online forum.

Exhibit #2 showcasing how ishilove derails threads with insane rants

I hope someone can translate the gibberish she writes

4 Likes

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
Logicboy and co, remember that you are a troll and that's just a fact, you go around calling people names, insulting other people's belief like you are the only human being on Nairaland, if a person aint an atheist then they are delluted or foolish. I think Nairaland religion section caters for all sorts of believes and we should try by all means to try and respect each other. The last time you threatened of leaving Nairaland, but the boredom was too much so you came back with different personality attacking a fellow sister for sending you a PM.

Stop your obssession with the Christians in the Christian chatbox, I and others respect you enough to stay on our lane, so its better you do the same stay clear, stop calling my name whenever the admin decides on what goes on fp. I don't own Nairaland, I am just a member like you but I have vowed to respect members and do what's best for the section which I and other mods have tried to split and attend to complaints when we are online.

A one year ban might be a bit extreme and since I don't have enough time to gather all your hidden insults in the section, I will apologise and let admin take it from here, I have provided links to Mukina.

1 Like

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
^^^^
just apologize and stop ranting. What you did was wrong and an explanation(reasonable or unreasonable will do) as to why he was banned for a year is necessary. If you have none, say so.

I still consider you a proud lady, so I do not expect you to resign as is honorable. NL moderation gave a little meaning to your dull life.

Daz all.

5 Likes

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Logicboy and co, remember that you are a troll and that's just a fact, you go around calling people names, insulting other people's belief like you are the only human being on Nairaland, if a person aint an atheist then they are delluted or foolish. I think Nairaland religion section caters for all sorts of believes and we should try by all means to try and respect each other. The last time you threatened of leaving Nairaland, but the boredom was too much so you came back with different personality attacking a fellow sister for sending you a PM.

Stop your obssession with the Christians in the Christian chatbox, I and others respect you enough to stay on our lane, so its better you do the same stay clear, stop calling my name whenever the admin decides on what goes on fp. I don't own Nairaland, I am just a member like you but I have vowed to respect members and do what's best for the section which I and other mods have tried to split and attend to complaints when we are online.

A one year ban might be a bit extreme and since I don't have enough time to gather all your hidden insults in the section, I will apologise and let admin take it from here, I have provided links to Mukina.

I only went to the xtian chat box after you let your sister ishilove to derail the non xtian chatbox
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
aManFromMars: ^^^^
just apologize and stop ranting. What you did was wrong and an explanation(reasonable or unreasonable will do) as to why he was banned for a year is demanded. If you have none, say so.

I still consider you a proud lady, so I do not expect you to resign as is honorable. NL moderation gave a little meaning to your dull life.

Daz all.
Judas, this isn't your plate of jollof rice, stay out of my business.

Only Seun can decide who goes and who stays, so kindly go back to your lonely planet and enjoy dipatji ko teng!
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Logicboy and co, remember that you are a troll and that's just a fact, you go around calling people names, insulting other people's belief like you are the only human being on Nairaland, if a person aint an atheist then they are delluted or foolish. I think Nairaland religion section caters for all sorts of believes and we should try by all means to try and respect each other. The last time you threatened of leaving Nairaland, but the boredom was too much so you came back with different personality attacking a fellow sister for sending you a PM.

1) You should have just apologised instead of ranting

2) I have christian friends. The only NLander that I have even met is a christian. To claim that I believe that people who are not atheists are foolish is a lie

3) Everyone knows that I avoided the christian chatbox until your own christian sisters derailed the non xtian chatbox while you watched
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ishilove: I will dignify this inanity with a response JUST THIS ONCE.

Shior.

Smh.

I am also unfollowing this thread now because i refuse to be a partaker of puerile drama sponsored by a faceless username who has been labelled a troll by the owner of this world famous online forum. As a result, i can go where i please and drop comments and it suits me, as long as they do not contravene any of the laid down rules of Nairaland.

*unfollows thread*

would have lash my cain on your ass this had been from a guy to gal.

But seriously you whinning like proud 'After-one' who lost her only child. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: on the serious note, its that time you should just say; satan move away from me!

I am going to BAN the stupidity out of someone today.

https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky/319#19127857

This definitely sounds like someone "humbled by grace".

Talk about "vowing to respect members".

2 Likes

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

I only went to the xtian chat box after you let your sister ishilove to derail the non xtian chatbox
I am not responsible for her actions so you should stop acting like Ishilove and I are siamese twins, yes we talk offline but we would dare waste our precious time discussing a troll like you, your just not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Judas, this isn't your plate of jollof rice, stay out of my business.

Only Seun can decide who goes and who stays, so kindly go back to your lonely planet and enjoy dipatji ko teng!

HBGhadaffi, religion section's Jezebel, I see power has addled ur brains, what would life be without those buttons?

Hahahhahaaa.. Thanks for not disappointing me btw. cool

2 Likes

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

1) You should have just apologised instead of ranting

2) I have christian friends. The only NLander that I have even met is a christian. To claim that I believe that people who are not atheists are foolish is a lie

3) Everyone knows that I avoided the christian chatbox until your own christian sisters derailed the non xtian chatbox while you watched
I just love the way you lie

1 Like

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I am not responsible for her actions so you should stop acting like Ishilove and I are siamese twins, yes we talk offline but we would dare waste our precious time discussing a troll like you, your just not worth it.

Everyone can see that you are the one insulting here. Calm down

You are mod and you are supposed to stop derailers. Ishilove derailed the non-xtian chatbox TWICE! The second time was under your watch
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I just love the way you lie

Are you Rihanna?
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Are you Rihanna?

lie-Hanna. Or Re-banner. Heheh

1 Like

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
aManFromMars:

HBGhadaffi, religion's section, I see power has addled ur brains, what would life be without those buttons?

Hahahhahaaa.. Thanks for not disappointing me btw. cool
Your welcome, its always a pleasure proving you right. grin
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Your welcome, its always a pleasure proving you right. grin

Smh. grin grin grin
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Joshthefirst(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Everyone can see that you are the one insulting here. Calm down

You are mod and you are supposed to stop derailers. Ishilove derailed the non-xtian chatbox TWICE! The second time was under your watch
please how did she derail the non-christian chatbox?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funniest Facts/Things That Happens In Nigeria / Where Can I Do My Industrial Training(it) / Tokunbo 2012 Toyota Venza XLE With 13K Miles @ 3.5M.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.