Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,734 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:57 AM

14teenK's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 14teenK's Profile / 14teenK's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 44 pages)

Pets / Re: Pls Help My New Dog Has Refused To Eat, Play Or Do Any Thing. by 14teenK: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
nnenna311:
he's so quite now, maybe sleeping, do dogs sleep at night?
yes now... They normally sleep but not a deep sleep, slight noises should be able to wake them up.

1 Like

Pets / Re: Pls Help My New Dog Has Refused To Eat, Play Or Do Any Thing. by 14teenK: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
nnenna311:
How do I force him to drink water, should I force his mouth open?
if she doesn't take any water after her first day, take the pup to the vet, the pup needs to hydrated or it's going to die.
Education / Re: 15 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees 2017 by 14teenK: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Where is lagos State University in that list?? undecided ...all this hungry bloggers, better start afresh, a complete session in lasu is 25k

9 Likes

Pets / Re: Pls Help My New Dog Has Refused To Eat, Play Or Do Any Thing. by 14teenK: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
bujebudanu1:
just return it.
had a pure black Caucasian puppy back then.
we gave her everything.spent money on vet and food but she didn't eat.
our guess was about change in condition or type of food cos d dog was foreign.she didn't spend one week after we bought wen she died.
I believe your vet doc was incompetent, change of environment can't really detoriate the health of your pet that fast.
Pets / Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by 14teenK: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
vincentjk:

Don't try it

Patience is the key... Just feed your dog well and make sure it's chained

By doing this it'll know that it's been bought to protect the house and becomes more serious

And also make you the parents have good guard instincts
Chaining your dog won't make it protect it's territory, it will only cause chain aggression, a security conscious dog is supposed to be allowed to identify it's territory and protect it.. And not all dogs will turn out that way.
Gaming / Re: All I Need To Know: Hacked PS3 Slim by 14teenK: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hacked necessarily mean that you don't have to bother looking for ps3 disk to play, the games are loaded into the harddisk of your ps3. Whatsapp me for more details and cheap hacked ps3 both slim and fat.
Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / play station 3 both slim and fat For Sale by 14teenK: 11:05am On Nov 07, 2017
Clean London used hacked PS3 slim is up for sale.
Components : two pads, Hdmi cable, Gta v, FIFA 17 assassin's creed and a host of other games available.
Also available is the fat PlayStation 3

Whatsapp or call 09079475973 thanks.
location Lagos only.

Pets / Re: How To Get The Best From Your Security Dog by 14teenK: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nice piece brother .....learnt a lot

1 Like

Pets / Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by 14teenK: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2017
grin grin pregnant at 6months... .the Vincent guy is just funny

5 Likes

Pets / Re: Diary Of Scofield: My African Grey Parrot by 14teenK: 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
grin grin you better get Lincoln burrows and tbag to complete the combo o......scofield cannot just be busting only himself out of cage

3 Likes

Pets / Re: Diarry Of Capt. Muller (my DDR GSD) by 14teenK: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
You better come and continue your thread o.. ...stories and diaries Don full for up.... We will just forget Muller like he never existed cool
Pets / Re: Diary Of My Petz (rottweiler, Caucasian, Gsd, Cane Corso) by 14teenK: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
BrainCONCEPTZ:

Just check Tasha now, she's cute.
thanks bro
Pets / Re: Diary Of My Petz (rottweiler, Caucasian, Gsd, Cane Corso) by 14teenK: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nice one brother......pls do take care of them well, I intend to get a cauc when my Tasha is about 7months.
Pets / Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by 14teenK: 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Yeah bro following
Pets / Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by 14teenK: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
Eveezy:
One can see from the pics above that he still loved the camera, he always looks at it and poses well for a shot
cheesy cheesy this ur argument again
Nairaland / General / Re: The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 14teenK: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2017
How the niggas and lalasticlala will drink to this.

16 Likes

Pets / Re: Meet Hulk, My 3-month Old GSD by 14teenK: 9:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Charley2020:

Go and tell Americans to get DDR GSDs. I don't know what all the hype is about. I'm satisfied with my show line GSD just as they are satisfied with theirs. A DDR is just a different variety, that doesn't make it better or superior.
I was going to say this bro......the way he was saying it like all other Gsds are substandard compared to DDR

3 Likes 1 Share

Pets / Re: White Shepherd (WS) by 14teenK: 8:50am On Nov 04, 2017
egorov:
Nice Dog bro. But I won't br surprised if u don't have any white gsd in that litter if all necessary researches werr not properly carried out

1 Did u check the lineage of the sire and dam
2. Did u check the progenies of the sire n dan
3 Do u know that the white colour might be recessive in one or both of d parents?

I habe tried this before hence my comment. No offenced pls.

I know a white male thay both parents were both black n tan. And till now the guy has never produced a white pup out of over 70 progenies
lol serious kill joy..... You people should not allow the op over think o.. ..but your point is very valid.

1 Like

Pets / Re: Diarry Of Capt. Muller (my DDR GSD) by 14teenK: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2017
Seems his coat later changed to black.. ..nice
Pets / Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by 14teenK: 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
shefik:
Rex 10 months 1 week old ,he's a solid and very hyper boy
see HEAD nice cauc brother.

1 Like

Pets / Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by 14teenK: 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Bros posy recent pic now......do you want to be sworn for ??
Pets / Re: Diarry Of Capt. Muller (my DDR GSD) by 14teenK: 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
following cool

1 Like

Pets / Re: Male GSD Stud For Mating. by 14teenK: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2017
lifegal:

Fendi my female GSD
cute girl, Just like mine.

1 Like

Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2017
Tasha at 4months +.......not been uploading for a long time because, she said I breached her modelling contract and I underpaid her.... But we good now grin grin

9 Likes

Pets / Re: I Need A Good Great Dane Stud by 14teenK: 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2017

2 Likes

Pets / Re: I Love My Dogs! by 14teenK: 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
jayned:

I really don't know what will work for your dog. When we got Ira, we didn't know much about dogs and feeding them except for the mongrels we had while growing up. She was fed Diamond kibbles and canned food at the kennel where we got her from. Since diamond was too expensive, we settled for Arion and canned wet food occasionally till she was 6months when she stopped eating the Arion on her own.

After that I started feeding her corn, groundnut, crayfish and soybean. I didn't even know about the toxicity of soy beans and I would just buy and grind without roasting or removing the back. I would prepare it like tuwo with okra soup enough to feed about 3 people. I am sure she would have been obese if she was not very active and if not for the daily walks.

I even thought she was not growing fine since I had never seen any other caucasian to compare her with.

When we went for mating,at the same kennel we got her from, the owner was beyond surprised and advised I stop feeding her soybeans roasted or not.

If you noticed, Zeus my male dog is not as weighty as Ira. And we stopped feeding him kibbles at 6 months too but he was a picky eater.
pls will like to know, the corn you do feed is it cooked or normal and the groundnut too is it cooked or fried, with the okra soup, and do you still feed her those because I am marveled at the size of your cauc.
Pets / Re: Beauty X Hulk. Shine Boerboels "A" Litter Arrival!!! by 14teenK: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Scrooge:

Some call me Scrooge � for a reason... grin wink smiley . Thanks though!
Lol "cold hearted miser"

1 Like

Pets / Re: Percentage Purity From The Outlook by 14teenK: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Just lovely and huge mate.

1 Like

Pets / Re: Diaries Of My New Caucasian Puppy by 14teenK: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2017
logadims:
why go as far as Ibadan when you can get quality in Owerri. And I guess they've sold anyhow dog to you.
you have been creating informative and educative post on the pet section, but this is just not right, you have not seeing the puppy and everyone has the right to purchase from any source he wants.
Pets / Re: 7 Months Female Labrador For Sale. by 14teenK: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2017
Las what?? ...o my day

1 Like

Pets / Re: 1year 8months Female Caucasian Available For Sale. by 14teenK: 7:15am On Oct 14, 2017
I don't like buying adult dogs.. .most of them breeders might have notice a defect or deformity and then try to dump it on unsuspecting dog owners.
Celebrities / Re: Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by 14teenK: 7:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Even his birthday pic can pass for a meme.

In other news

41 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.