Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,511 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:53 AM

14teenK's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 14teenK's Profile / 14teenK's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 44 pages)

Pets / Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by 14teenK: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Gracesofar:

Hope u know wolves are lone hunters. With that they are prone to all kinds of predators and to hunt a good game will be tough........ Unlikes lions, and other animals that Lives in the colony of their packs and will take down any animal even a matured wilder beast or a bufallo. A wolf can't dare that and if it does. The hunter might end up getting hunted.......

Anyway nice choice

Nb. Not all wolves are lone hunters but few lives in pack. Very few
wolves are pack animals, wolves that hunt alone are omegas chased out of the pack or dethroned alphas....and they don't last long alone
Pets / Re: Mysterious Animal Found In Mud Couldn’t Be Identified Until Cleaned (PHOTOS) by 14teenK: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
NicoBaba:
come n collect my phone n click it naa.... lala kor Sala ni
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2017
Major throw back... cool

3 Likes

Romance / Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by 14teenK: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
When his got a nine inches shotgun and his halfway digging the hole grin

42 Likes 5 Shares

Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2017
Well ....we are the new black cool

1 Like

Pets / Re: Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. by 14teenK: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2017
grin grin this is incredibly amazing.....instant karma for lala's true love

4 Likes

Pets / Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by 14teenK: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
eyeview:

I have actually owned and trained dogs on basic commands. She is deranged
grin some people shaa....is it your dog and your money... If.you own a Nigerian shepherd and your not willing to spend on her, does it make someone that buys stuff for her dog deranged?? ...learn to appreciate peoples property and quit hating

25 Likes

Pets / Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by 14teenK: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
decatalyst:

Compound mumu spotted!
grin grin grin grin E PAIN AM WELL WELL

8 Likes

Pets / Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by 14teenK: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2017
Bunch of ignorant rats in boxers screaming above me... If you don't own a dog you won't understand feeling cool

61 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team by 14teenK: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2017
This one's Na under 45 abi wetin? sad sad

10 Likes

Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2017
vincentjk:
What a beautiful dog you got
cool thanks man, appreciate it
Pets / Re: My Adorable Jade by 14teenK: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2017
Nice one bro
Pets / Re: Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable by 14teenK: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
heendrix:

a friendly advice those dogs are still young it's not wise to start feeding them with intestine or anything that has blood except you'd want them more violent than even u can control
grin grin grin grin Lol 9ja people shaa......raw meat containing blood won't make your dog wild or anything....break free of that ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Pets / Re: Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable by 14teenK: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Good to hear that you have moved on after the death of the other two rotties. Hope you sanitized your home well with bleach and hypo....to avoid the new ones contacting parvo again

1 Like

Romance / Re: Would You break your current relationship For 500million Dollars? by 14teenK: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
when some people mine skulls for as cheap as 15k.. ...They will Destroy the relationship, the girl and the neighbors own
Romance / Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by 14teenK: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nice story bro

1 Like

Pets / Re: .. by 14teenK: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2017
horlams:

The Op does that a lot. The quality of the dog is poor, it

has probably been tainted along the line
am not supporting the op he is guilty of the offense too.....but that lady grin grin I Don comot my hand for her matter
Pets / Re: .. by 14teenK: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Go to hell
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin like I said SOCIOPATH

1 Like

Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 7:31am On Sep 15, 2017
cool

Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 7:19am On Sep 15, 2017
After a short morning's walk

Pets / Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by 14teenK: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2017
Jesus Christ this guy is a serial troll o..... grin grin grin how many accounts
Pets / Re: VIDEO: Dog Eats Up Owner Kid To Pieces by 14teenK: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2017
Tapout:
op the Child in that video is different from the Child in that picture
its the same child, the parent that was making the video was simply careless.. .allowing an infant to be playing with the tail of the dog... Dogs also have mood swings you know
Pets / Re: Rate Ma Gsd Bosco by 14teenK: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2017
Cute dog.. Post clearer pics of bosco standing
Pets / Re: .. by 14teenK: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

you call a GSD he bought for less than 30k nice? cheesy
fact is go to a very good and reputable kennel. Even as rare as good straighbacks are. You'll have to throw in some money to get a pure one.

That dog is a mix of an impure ekuke (tan color) with an impure ekuke (black color)
why people derive joy in insulting a persons property still baffles me. I mentioned in one thread that you are a complete sociopath and every comment you make is pointing at that direction. You are probably a lady frustrated, angry and sad of her existence and you just wind up putting all the frustrations on dogs who don't even understand your tantrum... My point is, find something good doing stop your sadistic comments.

Jasper above doesn't posses any local dog gene, he is still growing.
Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Pidgin2:
Nice quality
Thanks
Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 7:18am On Sep 11, 2017
My ear is up and fluffy.. .but it's sooo cute on me grin

3 Likes

Pets / Re: .. by 14teenK: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
How come some GSD'S eventually have this long snout.. ..does it mean that they ain't pure enough? ?
Pets / Re: Does Your Dog Make You Feel Safer? by 14teenK: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Greene66:
Yes I feel safe with my dogs. The only thing I fear is my dog getting injured during a fight alone or even dying which is why, whenever he starts barking or growling at night, i go out with him so we face whatever is there together. He is more encouraged if i am involved.
Nice one bro
Pets / Re: Does Your Dog Make You Feel Safer? by 14teenK: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
I dislike animals, the only thing I like about dogs is that they create awareness when someone is intruding or trespassing
You should get one... Tasha my Gsd is just 3 months old, but when ever I take her on our daily work, people just give us our space, some would basically cross over to the other side of the walkway to avoid her. grin grin but she is just hopeless, and would wag her tail if anyone got near
Pets / Does Your Dog Make You Feel Safer? by 14teenK: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
This question applies to all dogs,not just those that have undergone training. I like the fact that my 3month old Tasha will alert when someone is at my door,but I know that she would basically give anyone the grand tour if they wanted to take something. So I don't feel 'safe',but don't feel 'unsafe' either if that makes sense. My other 6month old dog, she died anyways.. She was basically worthless in anything that concerns security grin grin but she was family.

How much more secure do you feel with your dogs?
Share yours wink
Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 8:28am On Sep 06, 2017
Shy for the cam

1 Like 1 Share

Pets / Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by 14teenK: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
@IamRazio plz post more pics of the Dam.. .her face ain't showing in all the pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.