Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,815 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

14teenK's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 14teenK's Profile / 14teenK's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 44 pages)

Pets / Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by 14teenK: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2018
She is the best grin

9 Likes

Pets / Re: This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. by 14teenK: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Op don't mind the raters above me, some pure bred German shepherds will still possess a floppy ear till 7months, when its still floppy till then, you can then think of taping it

2 Likes

Gaming / Re: All Android Pes 2018 Players Lets Meet Here by 14teenK: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Naijjablog:

Ok
add me bros 09079475973
Gaming / Re: Thread For Bullet Force FPS Gamers In Naija by 14teenK: 3:09am On Apr 11, 2018
infj:

Lol Abi na. I dey play bullet force. Na Europe I choose and person no fit change am. Me sef don delete ROS
I searched your name I didn't see it bro, the servers in that game no too strong
Gaming / Re: Thread For Bullet Force FPS Gamers In Naija by 14teenK: 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
infj:

It's also interesting if you like FPS Games. I no see you for free fire. Na 'Donaldcomp' I use for free fire
baba you dey every where I deleted that rules of survival and based on free fire but can you imagine the stupid developers, if the both of us are playing from different regions, I won't be able to play with you in duos or squad battles. I used Europe as my region what about you cause if yours is not Europe we no fit play together.
Gaming / Re: Thread For Bullet Force FPS Gamers In Naija by 14teenK: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
How interesting is bullet force? Is it as good as PUBG and other Battle royale games?
Crime / Re: Man Kills Only Child To Marry Second Wife (Photo) by 14teenK: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
He did all that because of one stinking ppussy??
Low esteem will not kill some men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Pets / Re: For Sale by 14teenK: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
You don't mean it

Pets / Re: Is This A Pure Breed Of GSD by 14teenK: 3:54am On Apr 07, 2018
Shedrack777:
none
who taught you about German shepherds ? angry.
Op both dogs are purebreeds.

1 Like

Gaming / Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 3:48am On Apr 07, 2018
LegendKing:
Hey guys, please help. I tried downloading PUBG on playstore buh it's saying this version isn't compatible with your device. I use a infinix hot 5 the 2gb ram variant. Is there any other way I could download?? cc; olayinkajnr georgioo 14teenk anybody plz help.
if it ain't compatible, then it ain't, it also says same on my appstore, I tried downloading from another website,once you launch the game it will clearly state the game is not compatible with your device. You can try other battle royal games like rules of survival and free fire.
Gaming / Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
dewhaley:

Adding u up... I'm on free Fire as WalleyTitan...
Am shycypher in the game add me up

1 Like

Gaming / Re: Your Best Gaming Experience by 14teenK: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
dewhaley:

Playing this currently...
what's your name lemme add you up on the game

1 Like

Gaming / Re: Your Best Gaming Experience by 14teenK: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
I was patiently waiting on the top of a mountain with my sniper rifle and a 4×scope, beneath the mountain, on its foot was a freshly dropped supply box and I knew guys would soon start crawling out to take it, 3 guys came out from the bushes, they were from same squad, I allowed them to get comfortable with the box and when they least expected it, I blew their brains out with this exceptional headshots.
Free fire online game is the bomb

5 Likes 1 Share

Gaming / Re: RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here by 14teenK: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
infj:

Wawu so we dey move to free fire. I no even see the free fire for my playstore
yes o even me o, search it this way free fire revdl, then enter the revdl website and download it, no download the mod apk cause e no dey work. Then extract and we are good to go this night.
Gaming / Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
supermario2:

OK.
Free fire is exactly the same concept as PUGB mobile...
what's your free fire ID let's go make some kills
Gaming / Re: RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here by 14teenK: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
infj:

I sent you a friend request already
Broo, I just downloaded that free fire, the game is far better than rules of survival ,graphics is console quality for just 200mb.
Gaming / Re: RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here by 14teenK: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Archimag:
Rules of Survival is really great game, one of the first Battle Royale for mobile but it got too big and buggy.
Look here https://apkplaygame.com/action/rules-of-survival/ download size is almost 900Mb while PUBG with better graphics is less than 700Mb and Free Fire Battlegrounds is under 300Mb.
For 900Mb Ros should have better graphics and gameplay, it's still good but not as good as it can be
do you have a link to download PUBG asides the app store?
Gaming / Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Link to download the game off play store guys
Gaming / Re: RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here by 14teenK: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Archimag:
Rules of Survival is really great game, one of the first Battle Royale for mobile but it got too big and buggy.
Look here https://apkplaygame.com/action/rules-of-survival/ download size is almost 900Mb while PUBG with better graphics is less than 700Mb and Free Fire Battlegrounds is under 300Mb.
For 900Mb Ros should have better graphics and gameplay, it's still good but not as good as it can be
I will try out that PUGB, tonight
Romance / Re: Let Me Drop This Pic After One Month Off From Nairaland by 14teenK: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2018
Look Us in the eye boy alinco
Nice pics tho, even tho some haters go bash you
Gaming / RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here by 14teenK: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2018
Just downloaded the game and its madly addicting, players link up and drop your name for add up
In game name: shycypher

Gaming / Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 7:33am On Mar 30, 2018
infj:

Donaldcompany
couldn't find you, am shycypher
Gaming / Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
infj:

Here
drop your name let me add you up for squad and duo battles
Gaming / Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
If you into rules of survival, hit me up lets link up
Pets / Re: 14wks Old Long Coat Male Slant Back Gsd For Sale by 14teenK: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Damn....location of stud?
Pets / Re: 1 Year Old Straight Back GSD Needs New Owner. Not For Sale. by 14teenK: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
This breed's name is actually Belgian Malinois. Nigerians generally know the breed as GSD straight back. There are actual GSD straight backs but ZEUS is not one of them. They only bear similar resemblance hence Nigerians think they are GSD's.
please don't be misinformed or misinform people, your dog is not a Belgian malinois, and Belgian malinois is a totally different breed from German shepherds.
Gaming / Re: What Android Games Are You Playing? by 14teenK: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
fecta:
Clash royale it's the best
is it an online game?
Pets / Re: Male Boerboel Dog Available For Stud Services by 14teenK: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2018
You don't mean it
Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by 14teenK: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Just imagining the kind of gaping hole that would be behind this hediot

29 Likes

Romance / Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by 14teenK: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
6660M0666:
True.

But you seem to have forgotten the fact that 'Money is a medium of exchange', so when people spend money they automatically deserve to get something in return.
That's a Law!.
And since SOME women have nothing to exchange for that money except what they have in between their legs, you can't fault men if they think they deserve that after giving out money.

My Opinion...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.