Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (1038 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by troy34(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2008
i need ur help theres this girl i like and think she likes me too but i dont know how she will react if i tell her coz she is spontaneous in nature and i dont want to damage my friendship with her
pls i need sincere
Re: Help by beauteous(f): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2008
take dis to romance sec. . .
yhu cud find insults help der
Re: Help by troy34(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2008
if she doesnt like me then ill dent our friendship and i dont wanna do dat
Re: Help by blackmann(m): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2008
What do u mean by "spontaneous" in nature? E pass my level, cos I no go school, na all these almajiri alhajis i go learn book from.
Re: Help by femzy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2008
u fit use afose for am
Re: Help by sistawoman: 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2008
tell her will not ruin your friendship. Not telling her will ruin you. Dont let someone else come along and take what could have been yours. Just tell the girl. I have friends now that have done that and we are still friends to this day.
Re: Help by Godalone(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2008
sistawoman:

tell her will not ruin your friendship. Not telling her will ruin you. Dont let someone else come along and take what could have been yours. Just tell the girl. I have friends now that have done that and we are still friends to this day.
My guy open your mouth now and tell her your mind.
Re: Help by Romeoromeo(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2008
Guy try this trick,since you said she is spontaneous.
This will make you know her reaction before and when you finally tell her.
So make up a story of your current situation with her,using another person to tell the story and see her reaction. Firstly make sure you know the friend you want to use in this story,because she might want to know who your friend is.Is either you tell her she doesn't know him or pick one of your friends she knows not too well about.Here is the story below,

Jane I have a friend who is a very close friend to this girl. They have become so close that this my friend is starting to  have feelings for this girl but he doesn't  know how to tell her,because he is afraid if he does so,he will  lose her as a friend.He is having sleepless nights over  this girl,his crazy about this girl.Even when he sleeps at night,he calls her name.He is  suffering greatly in silence.He asked me for my advice.So I just want to also seek your opinion over this.So what's your advice?

If she says he should let  her know na,nothing is wrong about that.Then tell her softly and sweetly with love eyes,that that guy you are talking about is you.Then add more sweet talks afterwards to win her heart.She will be surprised.

If she says she hates it when a guy tries  to extend  normal close friendship into a relationship,then don't tell her.Atleast you will still have your normal friendship with her, intact.Then try to erase those feelings from your heart.

That's my example .You are the one to say it better according to how you feel make sure you put strong emotions into it ,about how the guy feels about the girl.But don't ever let her sense you are talking about youself.
Re: Help by Romeoromeo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2008
Goodluck.
Re: Help by ladybam(f): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2008
@ poster

why not speak your mind to her and see what happens. It's worth the try,
Re: Help by CARUSO(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2008
u need help!!
Re: Help by troy34(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2008
thanks to everyone who has been helpfull xpecially romereo thanks ill try it out and ull know if it works out
luv yall
Re: Help by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2010
my guy I don't know for you but as for me am too open minded, I'll just tell her expecting the worst to happen cos u'll definitely feel worse when some other person wins her.
Re: Help by Coolabbie: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2010
Just tell her. Shikena
Re: Help by livedit(f): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2010
I agree with the other posters.  You seem to really like this woman. Your best bet is to just let her know how you feel. Just let her know that you enjoy and value your friendship together and if she is interested in taking your friendship to another level. Be kind, polite and sure of yourself when you ask her. You can try inviting her out some place where it can be just the two of you or on a double date. You never stated how long the two of you have been friends, but you should have an idea of something(s) she likes to do.

You won't never know how she feels unless you ask her.  But when you do ask her, be prepared to accept whatever answer she gives you.

Good luck!
Re: Help by omega25red(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2010
Tell her how you feel but be prepared to possibly loose your friend because if you tell her directly or indirectly she will either be cool with it or not. If she isn't cool with it you will both start actting weird around each other and that will be it for the friendship.
Re: Help by Omolola1(f): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2010
Take your time. . .

(1) (Reply)

Confused Over Two Female Friends! / What Does This Mean ? / Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.