Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (1022 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by troy34(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2008
i need your help theres this girl i like and think she likes me too but i don't know how she will react if i tell her because and she doesnt like me then ill dent our friendship and i don't want to do that she is spontaneous in nature and i don't want to damage my friendship with her
please i need sincere help
Re: Help by DualCore1: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2008
give her a link to this thread, wen she sees wht u wrote about her, she might be touched.
if na me na wetin i go do o, its good to try crazy things sometimes.
Re: Help by kokoye(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2008
Until you are man enough to tell her how you feel, she's better off as ur friend
Re: Help by Orimili(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2008
troy34:

i need your help theres this girl i like and think she likes me too but i don't know how she will react if i tell her because and she doesnt like me then ill dent our friendship and i don't want to do that she is spontaneous in nature and i don't want to damage my friendship with her
please i need sincere help

It will probably be in your best interest to remain friends with her. Trust me, the both of you will get much more out of a friendship than a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. As friends, the both of you will have nothing to hide from each other, and the both of you will get to know each other well. The both of you will make logical decisions, as your judgment not clouded by love or infatuation. Continue being friends with her for a while, and if you decide you want to marry her, ask.
Re: Help by zeal500: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2008
if you keep quiet you will say had i known i the near future but if you let the cat out the bag you will beat your chest 2mrw and say at least i tried.
You better be a man and say it the way it is.

(1) (Reply)

Does This Work For You? / Can U Marry An Aids Patient? / Don`t Tell Girls Truth Always Tell Her Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.