Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,185 members, 7,936,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:02 PM

EXPLOSIVE: What Obasanjo Told Me About Third Term — Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPLOSIVE: What Obasanjo Told Me About Third Term — Atiku (1434 Views)

What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode / I Don’t Give A Damn What Obasanjo Says About Me — Atiku Abubakar / What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPLOSIVE: What Obasanjo Told Me About Third Term — Atiku by joan1: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
Atiku Abubakar can conveniently be regarded as the proverbial cat with nine lives because the story of his life offers a lot of lessons; starting from a humble background to becoming the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Atiku was the only child of his parents; he neither had a brother nor sister. His father died when he was still in primary school, after he was imprisoned for not allowing his son to go back to school after he visited them. Atiku began feeding his mother since he was a primary school pupil out of his proceeds from cattle rearing. That was how he started his life. He joined the Customs service, was made the Turaki of Adamawa, and was also elected the Governor of Adamawa state.

He could not however assume the mantle of leadership as governor because he was eventually chosen to be the running mate to Olusegun Obasanjo in the 1999 election. He later had a serious political fight with Obasanjo, ran for the office of the president twice and is also a prolific businessman.

In this interview held in his Abuja home with a team of journalists from RARIYA, a Hausa newspaper based in Abuja, Turaki, as he is fondly called, revealed a lot about himself, including his widely publicised ‘feud’ with Obasanjo and the situation of things in the ‘new PDP’.

See excerpts of the interview here: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/147649-explosive-what-obasanjo-told-me-about-third-term-atiku.html
Re: EXPLOSIVE: What Obasanjo Told Me About Third Term — Atiku by segunjowo(m): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Past Tense!
Re: EXPLOSIVE: What Obasanjo Told Me About Third Term — Atiku by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
Continuous tense!

1 Like

Re: EXPLOSIVE: What Obasanjo Told Me About Third Term — Atiku by shift15(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Whatever Obj told him about third term is not relevant any more.
That was then and this is now. Deal with it!
Re: EXPLOSIVE: What Obasanjo Told Me About Third Term — Atiku by WolseythaIII(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mtcheew...u lack 4kiin ideas!

1 Like

Re: EXPLOSIVE: What Obasanjo Told Me About Third Term — Atiku by engrtee(f): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
3rd term atiku is presidential candidate
Re: EXPLOSIVE: What Obasanjo Told Me About Third Term — Atiku by Elueme: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
What did he say obj told him... Pls help, I don't have strength to read
Re: EXPLOSIVE: What Obasanjo Told Me About Third Term — Atiku by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Present continuous tense
Re: EXPLOSIVE: What Obasanjo Told Me About Third Term — Atiku by Jeel: 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Just trying to remain relevant. Shikena
Re: EXPLOSIVE: What Obasanjo Told Me About Third Term — Atiku by chegx(m): 12:20am On Nov 02, 2013
PDP of no purpose

(1) (Reply)

Re: Fashola’s Ekiti “takeaway” / Don Jazzy Cries Out, “I Am Not A Thief” / No Fuel In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.