Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,112 members, 7,936,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:06 PM

Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. (2422 Views)

Massive IPOB Protesters Heading To Awka Now / Pics Of Biafra Advancing To Awka Few Hours Before Obiano Flee Government House / Gov Obiano Convoy Flee Awka Admist Tight Security As Biafrans March To Awka Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
Welcome To Awka Anambra State. This is actually infront of Gov house

Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Ndata(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Peter Obi is a big clown.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by IGBOSON1: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ndata: Peter Obi is a big clown.

^^^They deserve him!
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Chino72: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
This is the Onitsha-Awka-Enugu federal highway which has been awarded for reconstruction from Onitsha headbridge to Amansea-Awka end of the expressway. Of which Onitsha section has been reconstructed into 8 lanes from headbridge all thru Nkpor with a flyover, Awka section has just been awarded for reconstruction and remodeling.

I still don't know why unrestrained perverts and eroded minds can do anything for election sake. You guys will bear in mind that Obiano is already the gov in waiting.
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chino72: This is the Onitsha-Awka-Enugu federal highway which has been awarded for reconstruction from Onitsha headbridge to Amansea-Awka end of the expressway. Of which Onitsha section has been reconstructed into 8 lanes from headbridge all thru Nkpor with a flyover, Awka section has just been awarded for reconstruction and remodeling.

I still don't know why unrestrained perverts and eroded minds can do anything for election sake. You guys will bear in mind that Obiano is already the gov in waiting.
So for 8years he waited for federal Gov.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Energito: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chino72: This is the Onitsha-Awka-Enugu federal highway which has been awarded for reconstruction from Onitsha headbridge to Amansea-Awka end of the expressway. Of which Onitsha section has been reconstructed into 8 lanes from headbridge all thru Nkpor with a flyover, Awka section has just been awarded for reconstruction and remodeling.

my dear i'm from anambra state let me put it to you obiano will never get any vote from awka north cox gov obi did nothing for the poeple of awka north.back to topic,please i take God beg you stop this ur nonsense cox me and you know that there is nothing like work for awka-amansea road
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by asha80(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Energito: my dear i'm from anambra state let me put it to you obiano will never get any vote from awka north cox gov obi did nothing for the poeple of awka north.back to topic,please i take God beg you stop this ur nonsense cox me and you know that there is nothing like work for awka-amansea road
i like ur lies.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by slimfit1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
Can you see, this people can not even take care of themselves if we break up they are going to come off worse. No disrespect. The
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
asha 80: i like ur lies.
What lies? Do you live in Akwa @all? Am not being political here but 4 heavens sake this is the heart of the town!! And for 8 solid years the only major road that cut across the capital has been neglected.. I wish I could get a pics of Unizik Junction and show us here.. I weep every time I pass there man! This is not politics or opposition. This is heart breaking jaree.. I imagine you don't live here do u?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by asha80(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
9japipper:
What lies? Do you live in Akwa @all? Am not being political here but 4 heavens sake this is the heart of the town!! And for 8 solid years the only major road that cut across the capital has been neglected.. I wish I could get a pics of Unizik Junction and show us here.. I weep every time I pass there man! This is not politics or opposition. This is heart breaking jaree.. I imagine you don't live here do u?
is tok
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Energito: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
asha 80: i like ur lies.
which lies are you talking about?
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chai!!! I love my Bauchi, see our Govt. house street

Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lol go show Anambra state Gov
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by kingbang: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Energito: my dear i'm from anambra state let me put it to you obiano will never get any vote from awka north cox gov obi did nothing for the poeple of awka north.back to topic,please i take God beg you stop this ur nonsense cox me and you know that there is nothing like work for awka-amansea road

STFU clown! You registered on Nairaland today to spew silly lies. Just watch how Obiano wins this election come 16th of this month.
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
kingbang:

STFU clown! You registered on Nairaland today to spew silly lies. Just watch how Obiano wins this election come 16th of this month.
Do u know how you appear when u curse someone on an online forum like this? Grow up my brother.
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Rhino5dm: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Usbeel: Chai!!! I love my Bauchi, see our Govt. house street

A ina kake zama a garin Bauchi? Kasan Umar Dahiru, Baraden Bauchi? Ka san Ibrahim Alfa? Ka san gidan Baba Ajiya (Marigayi)? Ka san Bala Mai Auduga? Ka san Mohammadu Sade (Osama)? Ka san Bauchi Club? Ka san Awalah Hotel? Ka san VIP 5? Ka san Zaranda Hotel? Ka san filin polo? Ka san Kasuwan wunti? Ka san Kasuwan central? Ka san kobi? Ka san jahun? Ka san bakaro? Ka san bayan bata? ka san ibo quarters? Ka san state low cost? Ka san tambari housing? Ka san Ibrahim bako housing? Ka san kofar ran?
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

A ina kake zama a garin Bauchi? Kasan Umar Dahiru, Baraden Bauchi? Ka san Ibrahim Alfa? Ka san gidan Baba Ajiya (Marigayi)? Ka san Bala Mai Auduga? Ka san Mohammadu Sade (Osama)? Ka san Bauchi Club? Ka san Awalah Hotel? Ka san VIP 5? Ka san Zaranda Hotel? Ka san filin polo? Ka san Kasuwan wunti? Ka san Kasuwan central? Ka san kobi? Ka san jahun? Ka san bakaro? Ka san bayan bata? ka san ibo quarters? Ka san state low cost? Ka san tambari housing? Ka san Ibrahim bako housing? Ka san kofar ran?

Wannan irin tambaya! cheesy
Nasan duka inada ka irgo, mutannene dai ba duka nasaniba, meyasa ka tambaya?
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Energito: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
kingbang:

see this mumu who told you that i register today?for ur information this is my 2nd acct.obiuto can never win my state again.
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Nnewi1stSon: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Kai dan bayarba, wannan zare ba na bauchi bane, ku bude zaren bauchi ku cigaba da haukanku!
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Usbeel: Chai!!! I love my Bauchi, see our Govt. house street
Why don't you open another thread about Bauchi State instead of derailing this?
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Nnewi1stSon: 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
berem: Why don't you open another thread about Bauchi State instead of derailing this?
That's what i just told em.
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by dridowu: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
9japipper:
Do u know how you appear when u curse someone on an online forum like this? Grow up my brother.
bro, I undastand u , sm pple are born to curse no matter how caution them they will always do it.
@topic , I think sm times will Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders we have, when we see the truth we failed to follow d truth rather we prefer sm1 that will lie to us. If afta 8yrs the front of govt house cud look like ds , dn what can we say abt d rural areas.
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Rhino5dm: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Usbeel:

Wannan irin tambaya! cheesy
Nasan duka inada ka irgo, mutannene dai ba duka nasaniba, meyasa ka tambaya?

Ina so in san ko kai asalin mutumin garin Bauchi ne. Isa Yuguda mutumi na ne. Na yi zama a garin Bauchi so sai, wajen shekara na ashirin da biyu a garin Bauchi, kafin na dawo kudu. A garin Bauchi aka haife ni, a Bauchi na yi karatu, daga GSS Darazo har zuwa General Hassan Usman Katsina, a Yelwan makaranta. Ku ma na yi wani kwas na shekara biyu a jamiyan Abubakar Tafawa Balewa.

A wani anguwa ka ke zama?
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Rhino5dm: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Kai dan bayarba, wannan zare ba na bauchi bane, ku bude zaren bauchi ku cigaba da haukanku!

Ma ye zare? Ba haka a ke fassara turanci zuwa Hausa. Ka je kakoyi yadda a ke fassara.

Ma ye "bayarba"? Ko kana kokarin karubuta DAN BAYARBE ne?
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by nduchucks: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

A garin Bauchi aka haife ni, a Bauchi na yi karatu, daga GSS Darazo har zuwa General Hassan Usman Katsina, a Yelwan makaranta. Ku ma na yi wani kwas na shekara biyu a jamiyan Abubakar Tafawa Balewa.

hmmm. na zaci Rhino beerebe ne.
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Rhino5dm: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
ndu_chucks:

hmmm. na zaci Rhino beerebe ne.
cool
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by kingbang: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Energito: see this mumu who told you that i register today?for ur information this is my 2nd acct.obiuto can never win my state again.

Mr Clown. please tell us your 1st username. lol. You already know that you will have to abandon your username once Obiano wins so you created another one to do your dirty job of petty lies. Clown! I dare you to post with your original username if you are so sure of Obiano's failure. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Ina so in san ko kai asalin mutumin garin Bauchi ne. Isa Yuguda mutumi na ne. Na yi zama a garin Bauchi so sai, wajen shekara na ashirin da biyu a garin Bauchi, kafin na dawo kudu. A garin Bauchi aka haife ni, a Bauchi na yi karatu, daga GSS Darazo har zuwa General Hassan Usman Katsina, a Yelwan makaranta. Ku ma na yi wani kwas na shekara biyu a jamiyan Abubakar Tafawa Balewa.

A wani anguwa ka ke zama?

Okay, Add me up at facebook by name Usmannabeel L M Shehu, or tweet @Abbanabeel/@usbeel, u can also email me through Usmanladan@yahoo.com or ping me @ 320DAF1E
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
berem: Why don't you open another thread about Bauchi State instead of derailing this?
Sorry 4dat, am only trying 2 compare it!
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Rhino5dm: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Usbeel:

Okay, Add me up at facebook by name Usmannabeel L M Shehu, or tweet @Abbanabeel/@usbeel, u can also email me through Usmanladan@yahoo.com or ping me @ 320DAF1E

Noted cool
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by Energito: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
kingbang:

Mr Clown. please tell us your 1st username. lol. You already know that you will have to abandon your username once Obiano wins so you created another one to do your dirty job of petty lies. Clown! I dare you to post with your original username if you are so sure of Obiano's failure. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahaha monkey i dont have ur time but mark my word obiuto will nva win.
Re: Welcome To Awka Anabra State.. by ChinonsoDike: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain, Eight Months After His Wedding (PICS) / 10 Insane Conspiracy Theories About The New World Order / Bizarre News Headlines From The Yoruba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.