Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,974 members, 7,963,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:42 AM

I Am A Builder In Benin - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Am A Builder In Benin (814 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny / Diary Of A Builder / Are You A Builder Or An Engineer?please Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Builder In Benin by eghosajohnny: 6:57am On Nov 06, 2013
I'm a builder in benin and I would appreciate if any client who wants to build in benin and around the country should call for my services just let me know the type of building and believe I will be able to give you a good quote
Re: I Am A Builder In Benin by perezi: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2013
I'm a structural designer, 4 ur structural designs- call pere on 08069364564
Re: I Am A Builder In Benin by eghosajohnny: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2013
This is a new thread that requires the invitation of clients, friends and other interested people in the NAIRA LAND world please share your view ask question and I will be glad to advise or direct in the best language you will understand.
Thanks to all and we patiently await your response soonest.

Yours sincere
Re: I Am A Builder In Benin by Sagewood: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2013
Post pictures of your previous works.
Re: I Am A Builder In Benin by eghosajohnny: 6:33am On Nov 29, 2013
Sagewood: Post pictures of your previous works.

Hello sir, how are you today hope great, sorry I didn't haven't replied your post I was busy with other things in naira land .

I will pictures to you and I hope this will place me in the position of working for you sir.

Below is the picture and my contact and will b glad you respond to this on time for a next move decision.

Thanks for your post and I promise that if in any way I am giving the opportunity to work for I will not disappoint you or the trust worthiness in naira land.

Kindly contact me on this numbers 07031886484,BBM pin if you one 3123DD40.

Thank you sir and awaiting your response,
My Regards

Re: I Am A Builder In Benin by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
great builder grin
Re: I Am A Builder In Benin by eghosajohnny: 12:31am On Dec 16, 2014
evil999:
great builder grin

Stupid people are always everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Exquisite Mini-flat At Alagomeji Yaba / 34 Plot For Sale @ Naze Industrial Estate Owerri, Imo State. / Buy Land In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.