Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,002 members, 7,960,194 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! (22345 Views)

Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off / Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by MeAboki(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Brimmie: Is Better U Chase "Them" Out Of Goa, Dnt Even Try To Kill Them!! Their Spirits Can Rap.e, Kidnap, And Use Ppl's Head For Rituals!!

Pack Them Inside One Coaster And Drop Them In Pakistan!!

LOL, oboy you wicked no be small cheesy grin
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by oduaboy1: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Learn to stick on the subject of disscussion always,the thread is about indians and foreign drugpushers,how does terrorism come into this.
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by dayokanu(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Indians are jealous of our success,

Indian is a no mans land

4 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by ManTiger(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
You gbamed the post you quoted yet go ahead to say the opposite. If there are Nigerians committing crimes in Goa, they should be arrested just like Indian involved in crime in Nigeria should be arrested but they should stop discriminating against Nigerians just because of a few bad eggs.
My grandma used to say "To read and understand is a great gift and blessing from the lord".
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by moshino(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Bash92:
Na drug dey catch am for?

You missed the point as expected. A crime is a crime, and they always say "Nigerian", NOT hausa, ibo, Yoruba, niger delta etc. And btw, the subject of the original article also said 'Nigerians'! Do you get it now?
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Dewze(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
MightyThor: God save una say i no moderator for here!!!!

6 months ban should have been freely handed out to any tribalistic comments, but as usual the mods are playing with their little d!$ks.

See the rubbish being spewed here?

For all the bigots here both Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa, if you were put on your own your perverted, bigoted selves will still fight among yourselves and individual clans, settlement or villages.

F**king bunch of sick ret*rded lost souls.

All i feel for you is pity, because it takes a classless, myopic and jobless one to write the trash i read here.

That is the reality of the black race for you.
The descendants of the black slaves living in the white world today were formaly told that the white man came into Africa, tied our hands behind our backs and the stole away our youths and our dignity. That was the story they use to know. Not until recently, as they grew more enlightened and educated did they start to learn the real truth about their history. The bitter truth that their own forefathers were actualy captured, tied and then sold off to the white man by their own people.

Nigeria was created to be a leader for Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Rimbaldi: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja: I feel bad for what the Indian minister said. It's a gross generalisation. Many Nigerians in India engage in legitimate business and pose no harm to the society. However, you must understand that India is immune to political correctness. Since most Indians don't interact with Nigerians in India, they think that what they hear about on the media is all there is. That's why they're quick to generalise.

Are you part of India's envoy to Nigeria? I ask because you are on every thread that contains the word "india" doing damage control. undecided
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by AreaFada2: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
ghananotnaija: Proud to be Ghanaian.

From my experience even if Ghanaians are killed anywhere, his compatriots won't have the guts to come out and protest.

I have seen Ghanaians been maltreated at work in diaspora, Nigerians often feel offended seeing a fellow African maltreated and the Nigerian often speaks up. I nearly slapped one silly white man one day. Charlie, thank you my brother he later said.

Subservience is not something I would be proud of.

4 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by indianin9ja(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Rimbaldi:

Are you part of India's envoy to Nigeria? I ask because you are on every thread that contains the word "india" doing damage control. undecided

No, whenever I'm waiting for something, I come to NL to try to chip in and relieve my boredom.
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by AreaFada2: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
A country that still operates a caste system and generally look at dark skin Indians as inferior, no surprise to see their racism.

They must be particularly angry to see Naija boys banging their girls.

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmm its high time we kick out the Indians in our Motherland. They av subjected my countrymen n women into unfavorable working conditions here in our country and now they see my people over there as a cancer? Nigerians should think and stop spewing tribal nonsense,its we act or else..................
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by patrickmuf(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
even Indians dey follow talk trash about Nigerians? One day it will end...
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Urine: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
patrickmuf: even Indians dey follow talk trash about Nigerians? One day it will end...

Bro it's even worse. Some Nigerians will even beat their chest and support India, I hope this ends soon.
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by ddeola: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
The man is a useless and irresponsible man. He is a failure and the main cancer of Goa in India, what a shameless man he is!
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Pangea: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Goa-minister-Dayanand-Mandrekar-apologizes-for-calling-Nigerians-a-cancer/articleshow/25387179.cms

Just read some of the comments on the above website:

Lets see some true fact about pure African black people. Study has shown their brain are little smaller than any other human species, due to smaller brain they do not have critical thinking power as other human. They have lot more protein in their blood that make them physically strong and aggressive species. Due to their limited brain power of pure African black never invented literacy, math or you will not going to find any architecture(do not bring pyramid here. It was designed by Jewish not black). Less brain power and more muscle is perfect recipes for crime. Black have brought their criminal culture with them in India.Sooner or letter they will breed with local woman and they will contaminate blood line. In America Black are nothing more than parasite on society, they contribute zero on economy and they contribute high 95% on crime.

These ni66ers have no business in India. Their only business is selling drugs and scamming people. They are indeed a cancer, actually more like human feces. They should be deported en-mass out of India. If our central govt has the brains, they should restrict any visa issues to these gutter Africans.

Why are you giving them visa's and allowing them in India Keep them all out of India, they are poor, starving and destitute in their land. Get rid of this rogue and start deporting them as soon as their visa's expires and NO EXTENSIONS !!! You fools, can't take-on their diplomat who spoke nonsense last week when he visited Goa, You guys should throw the diplomat out of the country and WARN their Consulate in Delhi of severe consequences to a loose tongue on our soil !!!

How many of us have received spam emails saying some money dealings in Nigeria can get you a lot of money. It's not a coincidence that they all use the country Nigeria. It's becoming an Adda of frauds like Af/Pak is for Terrorism. In Chennai, one Man was conned like that and paid a Nigerian lakhs of Rupees. He became suspicious and next time he called him to collect the money personally. That idi ot even showed up only to be caught by police. What are these Nigerians doing here in India anyway other that getting into crime? Why are we increasing our crime graph and if we happen to catch them, we will spend money feeding them. Has anyone come across a Nigerian for any other reason? So why are we issuing them Visas? What is the reason given for their Visit. They are not rich to be tourists!!

Today, i cried for Nigeria cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by acidiczuzzee: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
azeezhy: We know them. They just cant prosper in their villages. They have to go out to other peoples land. Very soon, they will tell you india is no man's land.
u can go 2 thr land then compare it 2 urs coward
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by ikeyman00(m): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
@@@@

ndu_chucks: 12:50pm

May Allah punish foreigners who continue to abuse our brothers abroad and express bigoted sentiments about our dear country.

and the ones in the mosque still walk around free in Nigeria shoutin allah ku wetin!

this attitude will never get us anywhere

like the India dnt do fraud and drug; spewwwwww

anyway i value my time
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by ikeyman00(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
How many of us have received spam emails saying some money dealings in Nigeria can get you a lot of money. It's not a coincidence that they all use the country Nigeria. It's becoming an Adda of frauds like Af/Pak is for Terrorism. In Chennai, one Man was conned like that and paid a Nigerian lakhs of Rupees. He became suspicious and next time he called him to collect the money personally. That idi ot even showed up only to be caught by police. What are these Nigerians doing here in India anyway other that getting into crime? Why are we increasing our crime graph and if we happen to catch them, we will spend money feeding them. Has anyone come across a Nigerian for any other reason? So why are we issuing them Visas? What is the reason given for their Visit. They are not rich to be tourists!!

the fuckard sagamite is out der lost on his world in the hide

the bankers and brokers are still making money from breaking the rules

the cooperate world are out time eluding taxes with the help of their agent lipsrsealed

the spy are being spied! hmm

seun making bulks from igbo frenzies

the agents help each other to avoid taxes

the Imf is ripping wat they sown back in time from destorying african ecomonies

racism has taken another dimension; most indans wouldnt let their children marry a black man; only Jews can miggle together

the igbo hater have a lot to worry about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Plans To Obtain A Court Injunction On Monday To Stop Announcement Of Results / Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case / Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.