Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,084 members, 7,963,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:38 PM

I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me (4642 Views)

What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / Newly Weded Couple.... Advice This Man Pls! / Eping With Your X While You Are In Your Husband House,does What To The Man Pls B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by soulglo: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nene Leakes said I should tell you CLOSE YOUR LEGS TO MARRIED MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Godmouth(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
Madam @ the top:
we met when everything was really tight for me in skool. no job, no money, my bf was doing masters in the uk, he couldn't support me coz he was not working nd all...I don't like disturbing my peeps for money...I don't even know how to ask for any additional money except for my monthly allowance.

I never had the intention of falling in love when I met diz guy coz I knew he wanted me cos his wife was not with him and nothing more. So I was like we should be both act like we're in love with eachoda nd enjoy the moment together. I enjoy his money nd he enjoys watever he wanna enjoy out of me. But I fell in love after checking his profile nd salary on google.

He's a footbaLer,the best guy a lady could ever wish for. He's religious, goodlooking nd caring but he's married with a kid..

He asked his wife for a divorce the 3rd month we started dating. The lady had to fly to our city to talk sensse into his brain. She did all she could to rekindle their marriage. So he asked me to come over to nigeria to come spend some weeks with my fam not knowing he was trying to avoid me.

we've not been communicating well ever since I came back to the country coz he thinks I'm dating him coz of his money. I've tried all my best to get him out of my mind but I can't despite not talking to eachother for like 2months now...This is a guy that cries on phone whenever I do little shakara for him(he only cried
Once tho).

I'm having issue with my real bf....Our relationship has neva been d same ever since we met in lagos. He's really trying his best to make it work but I believe he's doing dat coz of his selfish interest coz I believe a relationship without trust is rubbish...we don't trust eachoda....I think it's berra to stick to my married guy till I'm ready for marriage instead of jumping from one relationship to anoda.

To cut the story short, I love him so much nd I know he loves me too.I'm even planning to go see him in december....I know God is not happy with what I'm doing coz he's married...I'm this religious type of girl. His wife is a prayer warrior too...kindly advice me on what to do coz I'm confused!

You really shouldn't be confused lady: you might be emotionally attached to this man; but you have to call it quits and 'run for your life' as far as you can. You know what to do but you are finding it hard because of the emotions you harbour for this 'MARRIED MAN' playing on your mind: this is therefore not a praying matter. You are hurting this man's wife in a clandestine manner and as you have pointed out yourself that you know God is not happy with that you are doing, He will judge you if you do not soberly turn around and severe yourself from this unholy relationship.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by jeffizy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
I never judge people cos I'm not in their shoes.
But I think you're in love with the pecks of the adultery he's committing with you.
You said it was based on understanding on a thread I opened about your kind of situation a long time ago.
So what do you expect ? He should leave his wifey for you?

Pls don't sit on the snout of a kettle with boiled water.

https://www.nairaland.com/1235486/what-make-single-lady-date
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by elitebook: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
...please let him go. He's not yours and will never be... well, as long as you don't come back later to say he manipulated you into the relationship and start crying foul undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Elnuk34(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
Something tells me the name of the footballer starts with Osas... od...! I pray I'm wrong sha.Lol!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Elnuk34: Something tells me the name of the footballer starts with Osas... od...! I pray I'm wrong sha.Lol!

God forbid . . . Osaze can never stoop this low!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by JellyBeans: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by zeb04(f): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
She nids whooping. 0p karma is real
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
@Poster

I think you should have sticked to your bf atleast he got a promising future.

Do you want to become his second wife? apparently I can see you want him to divorce his wife and marry you shocked

I know you love the new guy but he's married + I'm 100% sure u fell in love cos his got loads of cash!

Money sweet abi! Life sweet! U want to ripe where you did not sow? His wife must be really smart to fly down to talk sense into his head.

u better suuuck it and go and meet your bf, stand by him, build his career and believe in him then with time money will come in.

Most ladies this days just want superfly guy to come and enjoy!!!

Shioorr! You must be daydreaming!!!

We men want ladies that stay by us thru hard times and that's the lady we will value not some stupppidd bimbo that will come from nowhere when the cash starts rolling in! so that guy will never marry you and will keep licking your honey pot, he believes you like him because of his funds and that's just the plain truth!

You are cheat! Simple as abc but I won't either blame it on you cos distance relationship is crap and will create room for both partners to cheat and trust issues aint going to be certain!!!

If your boyfriend finds out! its not going be a rollercoaster!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by EfemenaXY: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Why won't the mods push this eye-popping fantasy tale to the front page?

At least by doing so, it will serve to do justice to attention-seeking @OP's cause.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Kanwulia: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
If you are confused, then you have no business dating A MARRIED man!
You are either a novice or you are waaaaaaaay out of your league sweerrrrie! kiss
When you can find YOUR OWN HUSBAND, then you will qualify to date A MARRIED MAN!
Pele my dia! kiss
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
meine:

Note the bolded, You are confused nothing we say can help you. Ole,Olojukokoro . If the footballer is arrested and jailed for drug trafficking today will you still love him? If he goes cripple or goes broke ,will you still have feelings? And you wanna settle for marriage...lol. Dont complain when your future husband also " enjoys watever he wanna enjoy out of small girls"]. Karma still remain a biatch!

I like this reply.

It's easy to "love" a successful man but what if ...

First she only enjoyed his money because she didn't like to ask her OWN FAMILY but after having googled him and discovered that he is a professional football player, she fell in love undecided

Young Lady, listen and listen carefully. Married men will always tell their mistress that they don't love their wives no more, want a divorce BUT ... . At the end .... MOST of them stick to their wives. Now do your own research, there are plenty of stories from mistresses on the Internet who got themselves into this sort of dilemma and ended up alone.

Men are not stu.pid. Unlike many women, they know the difference between lust (mistress) and love (wife). Wake up!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Jymes: 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
You can't ask for money from your own parents, but you'd cheaply trade your privates for money, can't you perceive your yeye smelling. The anger of God won't seize from your life, your wanting to put as sunder wat God has joined together, your life will never know peace am sure you'll definitely fall into public shame and disgrace.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by chitoria: 1:54am On Dec 13, 2013
Don't deprive d woman d joy of her marriage.GOD wi provide u ur own husband.Money is not everything.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by krystal101(f): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2013
This life sef! Jes when you think u've seen & heard it all, a new tale surfaces. OP hopes to get married some day & won't want to share her hubby! What goes around, comes around

U can't ask ur family for extra cash, buh u can ask a married man at d expense of his marriage...
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Jymes: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
where is op naw? let her come and update us o, am sure by now the woman knows you are dating her husband. And they both have planned to disgrace you, huhuhhuhu I laugh in Swahili. am sure by now you are back at your French speaking country. yeye geh, can you see the cloud of shame hovering above you
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by smokeydrinky: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
You don't love him coz of his money? are you sure about that? doesn't matter though. the wife ll pray her way out of this and you ll feel the wrath of God's anger!!!

Trying to justify your immoral ways..... you ll definitely pay for the sins of your youth wen the time comes. what rubbish!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Shock!!!!! / Igbo Ladies, How True Is This? ( PHOTO) / Urgent Advice Needed: Should I Wait For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.